[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need to learn speak and write in English. As you can see my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: english-dog-612x382.jpg (63 KB, 612x382) Image search: [Google]
english-dog-612x382.jpg
63 KB, 612x382
I need to learn speak and write in English. As you can see my English is very bad. I can't afford personal tutor. I good in understanding English. But my grammar and pronunciation is shitty. Is it possible to learn it by myself and what I need to do for it?
>>
>>57980830
>I need to learn how to speak and write in English. As you can see, my English is very bad. I can't afford a personal tutor. I am good at understanding English, but my grammar and pronunciation is shitty. Is it possible to learn it by myself? What do I need to do for it?
>>
>>57980830
qué?
>>
>writes well
>plz excuse bad English

Can Europeans stop being so smug all the time?
>>
>>57981387
What the hell?
Every time I post here. I listen something like this:
- Go to school.
- Learn to speak first than post.

And then I ask how to learn writing/speaking. And now I am smug.
>>
>>57982003
Because you know damn well that your English is fine. It's just showing off.
>>
>>57982707
Maybe It's become more better since last time I post here. That was about for or five month ago. I read and listen a lot since that time. But I don't try to write science that time also. That's why I can't know about that. I very pleased with your comments. Maybe just keep listen and read will help me. If this bring such results only for 5 month.
>>
>>57982003
You wouldn't be confused for a native speaker but it's fine enough to be understood. Up to now what have you been doing to learn and for how long have you been doing it?
>>
>>57981387
It was a bit sloppy desu
>>
>>57982707

Please, come on. Whenever you try to interact with a Canadian/australian/britscum or a smug yank britboo, at the end he stabbs your face implying the english skill.

There is nothing worse than that desu senpai.
>>
browse the internet for 12 hours+ everyday
>>
>>57983951
>every day
>>
>>57980830
Only way to learn to speak is live in an english speaking country. Only way to learn to write is to go to school.
>>
>>57982003
The best way to learn how to write in English is to read a lot in English. Find a decent author and read their books. After that grammar becomes more instinctive.
>>
>>57980830
Your English is understandable, better than my Russian at the moment
>>
>>57983901
We stab your face because you're foreign, not because of your grammar.
>>
>>57983545
I am programmer. I read alot of documentation about three years.

Last six mount I try to exclude any non English content and all free time that I have watch and read manga, anime documentary movies, 9gag, 4chan exclusively in English. I save words that I don't know and than repeat them until I memorize them.
I try to learn grammar but can endure It only for two weeks. It is interesting to read rules and examples but I hate to do exercises with that boring stupid sentences like: "I went to camp last summer. "
>>
>>57980830
Just watch a bunch of english shit on youtube and go to forvo to hear words repeated over and over
>>
>>57983997
Whomeven cares?

The glory of English is that you can neologize howevern you like.
>>
>>57984170
Documentation is boring and manga uses short sentences and shitty english. You need to read long novels that interest you or you won't learn anything.
>>
>>57984218
>>57987916
>>
>>57980830
watch american shows and media, you seem to have a good grasp on the grammar, but it sounds just a little off. if you listen to how we talk and write then it should fix your minor language problems. trust me this is how I learned german
>>
>>57980830
I want the same thing, Ukraine
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.