[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1. Your cunt 2. World War III happens. Who does your cunt side
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
1. Your cunt
2. World War III happens. Who does your cunt side with? Who would you support?
>>
>>57969657
Fucking Poles, butthurt about everything
>>
USA
USA
USA
>>
>>57969657
neutral in the end
let the superpowers kill each other
>>
>>57969657
Things need to be addressed to make answering this question easier.

Firstly how is WW3 starting, who makes the first move, what was their motive?
>>
File: Adolf.png (357 KB, 647x457) Image search: [Google]
Adolf.png
357 KB, 647x457
>>57969657
>>
>>57969703
This

So much money is wasted simply because they're fucking butthurt.
>>
Expel this country from the EU already
>>
>>57970078
kek
>>
I'm glad were not in this ride (yet).
>>
We are neutral and then we get rich selling more oil and resources than usual. Then wait for the lefty European refugees.
>>
I'm not a big fan of Russia, but my God, Poles seems to be the biggest fucking whiners to walk the Earth.

>muh German/Polish death camps
>muh Soviet pigs
>muh Ukrainian hohol pigs
>muh eternal threat looming from the East

I've even had random Poles throw insults at me for WWII Nazi Croats in a thread that was completely unrelated to WWII.
>>
i don't fucking know i don't fucking care i would still be miserable 24/7 living this pathetic life and long for the sweet release of death at all times
>>
File: 5140973891_8b8d7a8889.jpg (39 KB, 299x276) Image search: [Google]
5140973891_8b8d7a8889.jpg
39 KB, 299x276
russia pls invade so i can join the army and my life can feel purposeful
>>
We would do it like always. Just attack in every direction.
#yolo
>>
>>57969657
>>57969703

We would have to side with poland.

Maybe they will be less whiny then.

Also annexing countries is bad, after all we got really scolded for that bakc then...
>>
File: Marcel.jpg (12 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
Marcel.jpg
12 KB, 300x225
That's some embarassing level of butthurt...
>>
Croatia would side with NATO, especially the current government. I'd expect we'd deploy like 300 soldiers and not give a shit about it as long as it's far away enough from Croatia. However, people here generally realise that both WWII and the 90s wars left complicated consequences that still haven't been fully resolved (even WWII) so a new war would be extremely unpopular and in case the state attempted drafting, people would likely start deserting. I would hate the idea of risking my life so that the great powers could measure their dicks.

If there were new Crusades going on, I'd join, though.
>>
>>57970663
This.

Just make me rush a fortified trench pls
>>
>>57970890
you survive and win a medal for bravery
>>
>>57970958
>get awarded a medal by politicians
>befriend some of them by using funny memes
>rank up as a result
>win battles through years of video game experiences
>rank up
>slowly get into the chain of command
>make a coup d'état
>get given the minister of non whites hunting
>cleanse France

yes
>>
>backtabbing their ally in 2014 is not enough to proove that peace in Europe is not permanent
ayy lmao, keep singing with me
>ignorance is a bliss
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.