[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does Korea hate Japan so?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 211
Thread images: 44
Why does Korea hate Japan so?
>>
an inferiority complex lol
>>
link the uncensored version
>>
>>57961833
Because they have had no culture and nothing of their own, just like that image. They have to use Japanese stuff even when shitting/hating on Japan. That makes them very sad and angry at the same time, and that is just whats called, "Han", which is their traditional sentiment and its practice.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Han_(cultural)

They cant escape from this karma. As the history proves, they will just go straight on it. They will keep hating on Japan for it until the earth dies
>>
>>57961833
I really want more
>>
where are the Koreans?
>>
>>57961833
post sauce
plz
post sauce
>>
>>57962972
waaaaaaaat

I thought they got like 4000yrs of history, with those long dynasties and all
>>
>>57963139
http://anago.open2ch.net/test/read.cgi/tubo/1442979973/

you will get what you want from there
>>
File: jZylgt2.jpg (187 KB, 1280x1357) Image search: [Google]
jZylgt2.jpg
187 KB, 1280x1357
>>57962972
what a noble tastes,huh?
>>
File: 1416177918550.jpg (4 KB, 180x112) Image search: [Google]
1416177918550.jpg
4 KB, 180x112
>>57963999
>a Korean poster watching a lewd thread on 2ch inrorms me
damn you why but thanks a lot
>>
File: KoreanSexWorkers.jpg (11 KB, 287x176) Image search: [Google]
KoreanSexWorkers.jpg
11 KB, 287x176
>>57961833
since all Korean qts desperately emigrate to Japan, the US, Australia, etc.
>>
File: KoreanGirlSexDelivery.jpg (114 KB, 998x649) Image search: [Google]
KoreanGirlSexDelivery.jpg
114 KB, 998x649
>>57961833
There are too many Korean women currently in Japan.
>>
>>57961833
>posting censored one
lel chicken
>>
>nipcucks
>>
>>57964407
俺は日系だよ
>>
Success breeds jealousy.
>>
>>57963999
まーたopen2chか
ひどいなお前ら
>>
>>57964812
FUCK YOU
>>
>>57964820
can i come to your country mr cambodian lad?
>>
File: Our Northern Brothers.jpg (33 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Our Northern Brothers.jpg
33 KB, 640x360
>>57961833
I literally have no idea, I mean japan attacked Korea. Not the other way around. How can you be such horrible people to not understand this awful logic?

It's like there's some kid on the playground doing nothing and digging in the sandbox and this skinny, weird looking kid runs up to him and starts beating on him. The kid diggin in the sand is all like, "wtf man" and the skinny kid is like, "fuck you that's why. I hate you!"

???????????

It makes 0 sense.
>>
>>57964820
>see the flag
>first thought on my mind "cambodia"
>check, win

So proud

>mfw I'm still a faggot
>>
>>57964975
>It makes 0 sense.
t.Kim Jung John

There is no valuable reasons for being salty cunts 70 years after the war
>>
>>57964975
>japan attacked Korea
it's too far from the hard fact. this is the very one of the reasons we hate Koreans. if they referred to invasion 4 centuries ago, nobody Japanese can understand that.
>>
>>57964108
Im not interesting at both of those smelly autistic anime crap, just talking about Han in general. Its one of the matters that Korean academics and media still often take up. I dont think my explanation is wrong from a general point of view.

>>57963671
They must've had their own culture until Goryeo era. But in Joseon era, they destroyed all of it by "themselves" just because of the issue/reason on the dogma of their Confucianism and the Inferiority complex related to it that is "our culture is fucking trash compared to China", which is called Sojunghwa.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sojunghwa

They had ever been catering to China in full force in that era while destroying their own cultures and cracking down on/slaughtering most buddhists. That's the main reason that "Han" came out.
>>
File: thiq.webm (774 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
thiq.webm
774 KB, 640x640
korea is jealous of THICK
>>
>>57964975
>Japan attacked Korea
Their population has been doubled during annexation, lol. And Japan has been attacked by Korean criminals/illegal immigrants over 70years after WW2.
>>
>>57965271
holy fuck.... like shaking boobs
>>
>>57965299
He meant we had had some wars between two countries before annexation.
>>
I wanna fuck a jap chick right in the cunt but only if she does'nt have that weird bush a lot of jap girls have and she can't be too bony either
>>
>>57961833
KEKED
>>
I want to ask Korean posters regarding the drama title "Descendants of the sun". Doesn't this name imply rape babies of Japanese military in the past?
>>
>>57965269
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sojunghwa
What in the nine circles of fucking hell did I just read?????
>>
>>57965269
>Because they have had no culture and nothing of their own, just like that image. They have to use Japanese stuff even when shitting/hating on Japan.
>>Im not interesting at both of those smelly autistic anime crap.

you don't know how to apologize. do you?
>>
>>57965207
>>57965299
So why do you not like Koreans again? You haven't given me any real evidence.

>le crime
What? Like one stabbing a year in a population of 100 million?
>>
>>57964907
Sure.
>>
>>57961833
Why does Korean love ntr?
>>
>>57965456
Read the statistics, Koreans hate Japanese more.
BBC has it, look up how other nations view each other, fucking gook.
>>
>>57965207
>KYOTO, Japan— When they invaded Korea 400 years ago, Japanese samurai warriors brought back priceless porcelain, ingenious metal type for printing and noses and ears hacked off the corpses of tens of thousands of Koreans.

Again, why the fuck is your point? You just keep attacking them for no reason and get mad when they they get mad?
>>
>>57965523
>Koreans hate Japanese more

I didn't ask anything having to do with that or care, my question was does Japan have a legitimate reason to hate Korea? It just doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>57963671
>expecting a sensible answer about korean history from a japanese

>>57962972
>They have to use Japanese stuff even when shitting/hating on Japan
We have to use ......... made from Japan
Fill in the blanks.

>>57965196
>There is no valuable reasons for being salty cunts 70 years after the war

There is when they insist they "helped" our development in the past and deny their atrocities while emphasizing our "faults" as >>57965299 is doing in full propaganda mode.
>>
>>57965595
Because Koreans always talk shit about Japan.
Are you fucking blind?

Zainichi are speak anti Japanese even though they live in Japan, even though they can go back to Korea.
>>
>>57965503
we didn't draw that shitty pervert thing.
>>
>>57965706
Japan did make Korea better, look it up.
>>
we liked them? the annexation was not such a charity.

>real evidence
holy fucking Christ and Allah and my Amaterasu
>>
>>57965549
fuck off you idiot. I already said why we hated them in particular.
>>
VANK has been accused of promoting Korea at the expense of Japan. Critics claim that VANK has attempted to discount Japan and Japanese culture, manipulate history during and after World War II and have other countries believe in distorted perspectives related to Japanese-Korean history that have a bias favoring Korea.

An About.com spokesman, relating his company's decision to use the name "East Sea" to refer to the body of water otherwise known as the Sea of Japan, stated that they chose to use the name "not necessarily because it agreed with the South Korean geography activists but because the e-mail bombardment was annoying." [18] It was reported in the Asia Times Online that they received as many as 20 e-mails per day regarding this issue from VANK.[19]
>>
>>57965708
Simmer down there my shit-colored friend. Have you, maybe, just maybe considered that there is a reason they talk shit about Japan? Have you considered that maybe, their hate is justified?

That's my entire point, it really does not make sense to hurt somebody, then get mad when they hate you for hurting them.

Do you understand me now?
>>
>>57965791
Can you repeat it again? Is it the "crime"? Or are we going to just ignore yakuza?
>>
>>57965734
どうやってカンボジアまで流れたの? 夜逃げでもしたのか?
>>
PM Shigeru Yoshida was planning to deport Koreans from Japan to Korean peninsula
http://www52.atwiki.jp/nippont/pages/48.html
>>
>>57965706
Yeah, I know this is just a tiny piece of history, but it is very interesting nonetheless

I mean, the reason why I am in this thread is that I can't really understand such deep hate between you people. Your shit happened centuries ago, and the last time Japs were at your lands was the WW2. By your logic, we should hate Croatians like zealots, because our shit happened just some 20 years ago.

You both gotta let go sometime in the future
>>
>>57965838
No I don't you fucking gook.
Go back to Korea.

Japan made Korea good.

Koreans loved Japanese occupation.
Japan did not draft ethnic Koreans into its military until 1944 when the tide of WW II turned dire. Until 1944, enlistment in the Imperial Japanese Army by ethnic Koreans was voluntary, and highly competitive, as illustrated on the chart to the right. From a 14% acceptance rate in 1938, it dropped to a 2% acceptance rate in 1943 while the raw number of applicants increased from 3000 per annum to 300,000 in just five years during World War II.

Fucking gook, so racist Koreans are.
>>
>>57965873
I'm not one started to insist that we had struggled on dealing with zainichi since world war ii
>>
>>57965706
>deny their atrocities while emphasizing
You've already got your fair share of apologies and you took the money, what else do you want?

>>57965838
>Have you considered that maybe, their hate is justified?
Or you know they can just let it go and focus on their cunt?
>>
File: image.gif (9 KB, 267x270) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
9 KB, 267x270
>>57965734
>Japan did make Korea better, look it up.
They made Korea useful to earn their profits. Statistics backing your claim show the superficial fact that Korea has been "seemingly" developed under Japanese rule but none of them reflects living standards of Korean citizens at the time.
>>
>>57965941
I think it might have to do with some sort of ancestry thing. But I'm just guessing.
>>
>Korean cuisine
>>
>>57962972
says the cuck who steals half of their shit from china ad half from the u.s.
>>
>>57966013
I don't trust Korean.
You people lie always.
>>
>>57966008
>fair share of apologies
tbf, what does it say about the sincerity of said apologies when elected members of the japanese govt are openly revisionist
>>
File: korea_beforeandafter.png (1 MB, 1300x824) Image search: [Google]
korea_beforeandafter.png
1 MB, 1300x824
>>
>>57966091
>people aren't allowed to have opinions
>>
>>57965941
>By your logic, we should hate Croatians like zealots, because our shit happened just some 20 years ago.
As far as I know a lot of your people really do because of Ustaša and shits. And the hatres between you and Albanians is even incomparable to that between us and Japanese.

>>57966008
>You've already got your fair share of apologies and you took the money, what else do you want?
Then why are Japanese individual thinking like that guy? Germany has apologized and compensated for their war crimes AND their citizens admit what they have done was horrible. They do not claim "We have developed Europe but why do they call Nazis the bad guys?".
>>
>>57966008
>Or you know they can just let it go and focus on their cunt

Still no real answer. There has been no real answer this whole thread, just discrediting Koreans. Also, I'm pretty sure a human is capable of doing two things at once. Fucking blind weebs I swear, I'm literally engaged to a japanese woman and this is why I'm so curious - I would never have this discussion with her. But I'm trying to learn why she feels this way. I'm probably going to leave the thread soon though as it's getting redundant and uninformative.
>>
Economic output in terms of agriculture, fishery, forestry and industry increased by tenfold from 1910 to 1945 as illustrated on the chart to the right.[71] This phenomenal rate of development was unexpected even by the Japanese. Princeton's Atul Kohli concluded that the economic development model the Japanese instituted played the crucial role in Korean economic development, a model that was maintained by the Koreans in the post-World War II era.[72]

Randall S. Jones wrote that "economic development during the colonial period can be said to have laid the foundation for future growth in several respects."[73] According to Myung Soo Cha of Yeungnam University, "the South Korean developmental state, as symbolized by Park Chung Hee, a former officer of the Japanese Imperial army serving in wartime Manchuria, was closely modeled upon the colonial system of government. In short, South Korea grew on the shoulders of the colonial achievement, rather than emerging out of the ashes left by the Korean War, as is sometimes asserted."[74]
>>
>>57966088
Ahh, that's a very logical response.
>>
File: 1442171260029.png (662 KB, 862x1000) Image search: [Google]
1442171260029.png
662 KB, 862x1000
>>57961833
>Asian cuckolding
>tall Korean man
>>
>>57966067
very sad....
>>
>>57966149
well they are, but when politicians express them openly and people then VOTE for them, it sends the message that the people are ok with the opinions
>>
>>57966365
>people aren't allowed to have opinions I don't like
>>
>>57966091
I don't expect sincerity from politicians in the first place, but apologies have been official issued. Leave it at that.
There's nothing to gain by behaving like a martyr on the international scene for 70 years

>>57966238
> Also, I'm pretty sure a human is capable of doing two things at once. Fucking blind weebs I swear, I'm literally engaged to a japanese woman and this is why I'm so curious
I never said japs were justified or good guys, just that it is history and they should move on at some point mister ken-sama.
2 wars in 500 years that's nothing from an european point of view, that's all I've been saying here.
>>
File: ForeignNationalCrimeStatistics.png (164 KB, 566x284) Image search: [Google]
ForeignNationalCrimeStatistics.png
164 KB, 566x284
and we demand apology and copensation from Korea for sending too many criminals.
Last year statistics, foreign nationals who murdered Japanese, (left travelers, middle residents, right travelers+residents), China in red, Korea in blue.
>>
>>57966088
r00d, seeing that south korea is one of your country's biggest investors

http://www.phnompenhpost.com/business/south-korea-leads-asia%E2%80%99s-big-three-cambodia%E2%80%99s-leading-investor
>>
>>57966212
>And the hatres between you and Albanians is even incomparable to that between us and Japanese
Not the same and certainly not comparable.

First off, no one really hates Croatians here, apart from the imbeciles that are far-rightist, and their numbers are decreasing every year. Even in diaspora Croats and Serbs help each other out.

Second, Albanians literally took Kosovo from us, and that happened just 8 years ago. To sum it up:

>Albanians on our land
>started 8 years ago, still ongoing
>Japs not in your land, not intending to invade
>last time was decades ago

Not comparable. Still I see no point in your hatred. It goes for the Japanese as well, can't understand at all.
>>
>>57966397
well ok, but then how do you expect koreans to take an apology seriously
>>
In Korea, if an old man said Japanese rule age had been better, he would be killed.
If a resercher praized Japanese rule age, they got arrested.

They suppress the freedom of speech.
>>
>>57965941
The dull dictators needs a scapegoat.
Especially after he Massacred his citizens.

Bodo League massacre
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bodo_League_massacre
>>
>>57966443
We don't want your investment, Korea is not that great a nation.

You have only been good for ten years.
I don't trust you will last.
>>
>>57961833
>Japs thinking Koreans have slit eyes and they have big round ones

lel
>>
File: einstein-quotes-insanity-3.jpg (71 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
einstein-quotes-insanity-3.jpg
71 KB, 600x450
>>57966484
So stop asking for the impossibly.

Have you ever heard the definition of insanity?
>>
>dat salty Cambodian
kek
>>
>>57966013
holy shit. how could you improve so terrible literacy people back then had that almost all of them couldn't even read their own books/literatures? it's Japan that started public education provided to common people and opened many public schools. even the great father of your present president park was raised by Japan. I don't even deny that was all for Japan. but state budget spent on Korea was larger than Tohhoku one.
>>
Brainwashed cult country.

Anti-Japan education in Korea (English subb)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZHy2NDU9R8&list=PLOzp6v-1Yz2o19WnU0ao26iLGJjyiBrHv&index=12
>>
>>57966592
this isn't wrong though.
>>
>>57966612
Japanese rule was good for us.
I'm salty we don't have it and now is a shithole.
>>
>>57966599
because it's a matter of basic human dignity that korea has its suffering recognized

the japanese are entitled to their opinions, but then they shouldn't act shocked when they hear that koreans don't like them very much
>>
>>57966806
>Korean suffering
Stupid gook.

Economic output in terms of agriculture, fishery, forestry and industry increased by tenfold from 1910 to 1945 as illustrated on the chart to the right.[71] This phenomenal rate of development was unexpected even by the Japanese. Princeton's Atul Kohli concluded that the economic development model the Japanese instituted played the crucial role in Korean economic development, a model that was maintained by the Koreans in the post-World War II era.[72]

Randall S. Jones wrote that "economic development during the colonial period can be said to have laid the foundation for future growth in several respects."[73] According to Myung Soo Cha of Yeungnam University, "the South Korean developmental state, as symbolized by Park Chung Hee, a former officer of the Japanese Imperial army serving in wartime Manchuria, was closely modeled upon the colonial system of government. In short, South Korea grew on the shoulders of the colonial achievement, rather than emerging out of the ashes left by the Korean War, as is sometimes asserted."[74]
>>
>>57966671
literally the definition of cuck
>>
>>57966502
>that disturbing article

But I see your point, to some extent.

>>57966486
>They suppress the freedom of speech

Just like every country in the world ever.
>>
>>57966671
>cuckold and proud
double kek
>>
>>57966466
but this is like our regular exercise, so don't take it too seriously. Korean gov. needs anti-Japan campaign, but at the same time, many Korean tourists have visited Japan (over 4million last year).
>>
>>57966912
Face it, Russia would be better under european or american rule too.
>>
>>57966886
>>57966912
They gave us independence though.
Occupation is temporary.
>>
>>57966838
the japanese did do a lot of economic good for korea, but most of that was concentrated in the north where the japanese developed an industrial base. the south was mainly kept an agricultural backwater.
and even that was inconsequential because the korean war pretty much flattened everything anyway

but none of this excuses the fact that koreans did suffer under japanese rule

also
>Stupid gook
you're one to talk
>>
Even Koreans whom are 3rd generation here still hate the Japanese here and Japan.

Brainwashed cultists. Good food though.
>>
>>57966970
You mom would be better under Nigerian rule.
>>
>>57966963

Literally all the Koreans here will talk shit and brag how "great" korean culture is, yet still stay here.

Like what? Just go back, it's not like we're forcing you. Most of the time they refuse to assimilate, stay in enclaves and never learn english or malaysian. Rude desu.
>>
The Korean persists in top and bottom relations by Confucianism.
Japan does not have such a concept anymore.
>>
File: ChosenSchool.jpg (73 KB, 640x429) Image search: [Google]
ChosenSchool.jpg
73 KB, 640x429
>>57967054
yes, they've been taught to hate Japanese at their own school. Here is a Korean school in Japan (established by North Korean), and see whom they are admiring...
>>
>>57967051
Read the entire thing properly.
>>
I love Korea!
>>
>>57967208
Why this is allowed?
>>
you guys all sound like bitter faggots who got bullied by koreans in your country 2bh. korea is a fine country, loved it when i visited seoul.
>>
>>57967054
The food isn't even that good, I'd prefer Japanese/Sezhuan any day
>>
>>57967208
Seems like Islamic schools in Western countries
>>
I have a question to the posters who belongs to the nation which belongs to the UN at WW2.
If you believe what Korean claims to Japan (comfort women, Liancourt Rocks, and the way of ruling Korea), It seems to mean that your ancestors didn't notice those big issues during ww2 and Tokyo trial. Do you think your ancestors were blind?
>>
>>57967311
they are not under control of Japanese government...
>>
>>57967311
American freedom.
>>
File: 2009052319422307b.jpg (54 KB, 300x802) Image search: [Google]
2009052319422307b.jpg
54 KB, 300x802
I have to admit I love their political leader, good for meme...
>>
>>57965394
That circle doesnt have something meaningful to describe an actual political concept/climate of Joseon's authorities. Its just one of the concepts of geopolitics centering around China then. The most important thing in the era you should know is, anyway, they destroyed their own cultures and traditions and beat most buddhists up to the ground in the name of China and its dynasties. Also this story can tie up with the notorious concept/sentiment "Sadaejuui", which both North and South Koreans hate but still cant stop depending on in their political decisions.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sadaejuui

>>57965452
I wont deal with that shitty moral compass anymore. You cant deny the fact that there are filled with anti Japan articles on those Korean main newspapers and such. They literally OFFICIALLY and OPENLY shit on and hate on Japan everyday in PUBLIC spaces despite them owing social responsibility for public opinion there. Not only Japan as a nation but also they often emotionally despise Japanese normal people with some hatred. You might not know it but they've released most of the articles in Japanese as well, as any Japanese can read it.
>>
Looking objectively at the women, which are better? Korean women or Japanese women? I lean in favor of Japanese women but that's my own uneducated opinion.
>>
File: muslim-mad.jpg (134 KB, 400x342) Image search: [Google]
muslim-mad.jpg
134 KB, 400x342
From one tea-drinking, sword-wielding island to another; Japan is aces in my book.
>>
>>57966438
I want to know the ratio of korean zainichi of the whole foreign residents population. If it is more than 79%, your stats say nothing special.
>>
File: image.jpg (151 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151 KB, 640x480
>>57967115
>Most of the time they refuse to assimilate, stay in enclaves and never learn english or malaysian
If I'm correct most Koreans who reside in Malaysia are employees Korean companies dispatched to the country. It makes no sense that they do not learn English.

>>57967698
>they destroyed their own cultures and traditions and beat most buddhists up to the ground in the name of China and its dynasties
Funny. You sound like you're describing Cultural Revolution. How did we "destroy" our culture?
We claimed ourselves to be 小中華 after the fall of Ming dynasty, that's a fact. But how would you say about Holy Roman Empire and Russia claiming themselves to be the successor of Rome?

>They literally OFFICIALLY and OPENLY shit on and hate on Japan everyday in PUBLIC spaces despite them owing social responsibility for public opinion there
May I ask you to explain why in Japan the top international news articles are ranked with Korean news, while here news about Japan does not dominate our internet?

>Not only Japan as a nation but also they often emotionally despise Japanese normal people with some hatred.
Like they do in the pic related?
>>
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 640x480
>>57969016
>>
>>57968399
Nono, as of number of residents, Korean are the 2nd most, well below 79%, so their rate is even much higher than Chinese:
(foreign nationals, without travelers)

China 655911
Korea 502581
Philippine 219998
Brazil 175603
Vietnam 100314
US 54588
>>
난 일본 좋아하는데 물론 일뽕은 아니다 이기야!
>>
>>57961833
Hot desu
>>
>>57968399
I'm not him, and I don't have verified that data yet though.

http://www2.ttcn.ne.jp/honkawa/1180.html

pale yellow is the population of zainichi Korean.
>>
File: e0199834_12544975.jpg (306 KB, 480x809) Image search: [Google]
e0199834_12544975.jpg
306 KB, 480x809
>>57969016
>May I ask you to explain why in Japan the top international news articles are ranked with Korean news, while here news about Japan does not dominate our internet?
there is no such a fact. you might refer to some notorious sites for netouyos, but they are hardly a real "news". practically, they are little more than 2ch or 4chan while korean media including prestigious newspapers is full of japan bashing articles 24/7. i can bring them up endlessly if you want.

>Like they do in the pic related?
there are only hundreds to thousands of people to do that in japan, and it's known that some of them are zainichi shills to stir up hate speech protest while anti-japan education and acts are literally an official government agenda in korea like pic related.
korea even has a LAW to officially arrest pro-japan people.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_law_to_redeem_pro-Japanese_collaborators%27_property
>>
>>57966067
>says the Brit

Glass houses, my snaggletoothed friend.
>>
>>57969016
Let me say one thing. Unlike those stupid netouyo scum Im neither a patriot nor an ethnocentrist. Im explaining it just based on the objective and scientific facts.

>Funny. You sound like you're describing Cultural Revolution. How did we "destroy" our culture?
You or "people" hadnt destroyed it. Just the authorities had done it. In the first place, you have to see the different between those. The authorities were just literally the epitome of authoritarianism like the current NK, and were really brutal and cruel to their citizens. You hadnt just had the education about it at all because your government keeps you from knowing the harsh historical facts and even has been making it up to instill patriotism and ethnocentrism in your heads.

>May I ask you to explain why in Japan the top international news articles are ranked with Korean news,
I've been answering this shitty question again and again to Koreans. Again, Im not talking about such a shitty yellow journalism and tabloid crap, much more about internet garbage. Look, Dailymail in the UK and FOX in the US. Every country has that shit. I'm just talking about your "main" "top" media which are supposed to bear responsibilities for the development of moral standards in a society, like BBC in the UK, CNN in the US, NHK in Japan. They all of course are still shit but have never been doing such emotional sentimental hyperbole to directly despise particular people.
>>
>>57970067
>comparing schoolkids' pictures with protest marches of adults
This is your first flaw.

>practically, they are little more than 2ch or 4chan while korean media including prestigious newspapers is full of japan bashing articles 24/7
Your second. Pic related says otherwise.

>and it's known that some of them are zainichi shills to stir up hate speech protest while anti-japan education and acts are literally an official government agenda in korea like pic related.

That's not even close to the fact. Tbqh a lot of citizens here blame our government for their reluctant attidues while Japanese authorities are pushing their agenda through educating distroted history, building a website that promotes their claims on Tokyo and many other shameless acts. Our polticians do fucking nothing.

>korea even has a LAW to officially arrest pro-japan people

Most European countries have law that penalize holocaust denial. I find no difference in penalizing those who deny Japanese war crimes.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_against_Holocaust_denial#

And your wiki link is totally irrelevant.
>Under this law, the South Korean government may nationalize land and other properties owned by Korean collaborators (chinilpa), who supported the Japanese administrators who ruled Korea, Japanese colonists, and their descendants.
So how is this "irrational"? France did more than taking properties of those who collabrated with Nazis. They jailed and executed hundreds of them, and unfortunately we failed to do so. A lot of those swines and their descendents are still living in prosperity.
>>
File: image.jpg (126 KB, 633x806) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126 KB, 633x806
>>57970913
>>
war crime
>>
>>57970913
Why don't korean government make the law to ban the Rising sun flag yet?
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_South_Korea
>>
File: stubbingJapBirds.jpg (90 KB, 600x489) Image search: [Google]
stubbingJapBirds.jpg
90 KB, 600x489
>>
"Comfort woman is Prostitute" Lynch to Professor LEE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aewe8az4iSI&list=PLOzp6v-1Yz2o19WnU0ao26iLGJjyiBrHv&index=9
>>
>>57962972
basic of japanese culture is chinese one too
>>
File: campFire.jpg (70 KB, 478x480) Image search: [Google]
campFire.jpg
70 KB, 478x480
>>
>>57969016
>If I'm correct most Koreans who reside in Malaysia are employees Korean companies dispatched to the country. It makes no sense that they do not learn English.

they refuse to learn malaysian. they refuse to learn chinese. they refuse to learn english.

They refuse to interact with 95% of the population, only coming out to complain about "Non-Koreans" living near them.

"It makes no sense that they do not learn English" I'm going to presume that you're trying to say that they shouldn't need to speak english here. But they should, 70+% of our population can speak english to a decent level, and we often use it to communicate due to the large amount of cultures here, yet the Koreans continue to refuse to learn it. Korean schools here don't teach english, chinese, malaysian, etc. Disgusting to be honest.
>>
File: 20130331045828fc5.jpg (33 KB, 400x254) Image search: [Google]
20130331045828fc5.jpg
33 KB, 400x254
>>
>>57972307
But those patriots didn't claim the comfort women issue until 1990.
>>
>>57972072
We have evidence Korean did war crime because we kept WW2 documents.
America have some documents that prove Japanese only raped under 100 Dutch who ruled SEA by army.
Chinese cowards in 1945 were chosen as new Korean leaders by US because they had no skills but obey well.
They were only US puppet so naturally have no information about WW2.
>>
Scenes from Seoul of 1938 - In Color!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ul1IPG4LDfc
>>
>>57967326

I won't deny that Korean BBQ is delicious, but the rest is really bland or just China/Japan-Lite.

I'd rather just eat "Manchurian" food or Japanese food.
>>
Seoul 1931
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5GegF6XcgE
>>
>>
Japan should rule over all Asian countries. Empire back when?
>>
File: 100.jpg (35 KB, 350x310) Image search: [Google]
100.jpg
35 KB, 350x310
>>
>>57966970
>us
>administering Russia

FUUUUUUCK that
>>
>>57973022
Japanese Empire 2.0 that is
>>
>>57972211
>>57972318
>>57972409
>>57972688
>>57972868
お前無駄にスレ消費するだけで、クソ邪魔なんだよ消えろ
英語出来ないバカはポストすんなボケが
誰もお前の投稿したゴミなんて見てねーんだよ

>>57972318
yeah but thats another story.

and im out because of this netouyo fucktard fucking this thread up and these trashy useless images. i cant take it anymore and dont want to see a single one of this mentally illnesses.

/int/ has to have the IDtags like on /pol/ at least, or ill leave.
>>
File: nanjing-massacre.jpg (38 KB, 320x428) Image search: [Google]
nanjing-massacre.jpg
38 KB, 320x428
>>
File: antijapan.jpg (41 KB, 420x347) Image search: [Google]
antijapan.jpg
41 KB, 420x347
>>57970913
>comparing schoolkids' pictures with protest marches of adults
that's the point, it's actually worse.
after all, japan's protesters are nothing but pretty limited eccentric people, represented by the notorious zaitokkai, which is an abomination in japan, as i said above. hating japan, however, is a social norm that MUST be complied with in korea - you literally lose your social position if you are known to be a pro-japan. kids paint those pics because teachers, who also comply with the long kept anti-japan education agenda based on false/misled information, tell them to do so. modern koreans are so brainwashed that the young to middle aged people have become more anti-japan than old people who actually experienced the annexation period, which is why an old man who appreciated japan era was killed by a middle aged man a couple of years ago. plus, koreans have incomparable number of adult protesters like pic related as well.

>Your second. Pic related says otherwise.
see the news sources. both Record China and Focus Asia are chinese run media to stir netouyos.

>educating distroted history,
a stanford study says japan's history textbook is the most neutral among east asian countries. many koreans are butthurt on history textbooks of other countries because koreans are taught a distorted history.

>building a website that promotes their claims on Tokyo and many other shameless acts.
mind explain?

>Our polticians do fucking nothing.
come on. even Park Geun-hye alone has spoken ill of japan on almost every opportunity to meet foreign leaders.

>So how is this "irrational"?
war criminals, if any, were already judged in the International Military Tribunal for the Far East in the first place. in fact, the people who are prosecuted by the law have little to do with war crimes. it's nothing but yet another anti japan policy on the pretext of warcrimes. koreans always try to conflate the annexation of korea with the ww2, but it's illogical as fuck.
>>
File: nankingmassacre2.jpg (26 KB, 300x326) Image search: [Google]
nankingmassacre2.jpg
26 KB, 300x326
>>
https://youtu.be/33SFZc2Xy-Y
>>
File: 442wdwa.jpg (5 KB, 261x193) Image search: [Google]
442wdwa.jpg
5 KB, 261x193
>>
>>57973093
well well well, how come you are not saying the same things against the idiot gook who just keeps posting shit pics? Wait, you are 반 쪽발이, kek
>>
File: 1455270052569.jpg (57 KB, 567x561) Image search: [Google]
1455270052569.jpg
57 KB, 567x561
>all these mudslingings
>>
>>57973093
But you are Commy who loves Kim Jung-un.
>>
File: Lai Dai Han.jpg (34 KB, 440x286) Image search: [Google]
Lai Dai Han.jpg
34 KB, 440x286
Lai Dai Han genocide by Korean army
>>
>>57973219
We want "War crime in Korea"
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (25 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
25 KB, 480x360
omg
>>
>>57973494
you know you've watched too many kdramas when you start to think he wouldn't be bad looking if lost some weight and got a better haircut
>>
>>57973395
>>57973494
そいつじゃねえけどお前本当に日本の恥だわ。さっさとくたばって死ね池沼
>>
File: KimDBZ.jpg (53 KB, 580x671) Image search: [Google]
KimDBZ.jpg
53 KB, 580x671
>>57973670
indeed, he is so handsome!

>>57973708
stop your 화병, please
>>
>>57970913
>Tokyo
*Dokdo. Autocorrection went wrong.

>>57970796
>You hadnt just had the education about it at all because your government keeps you from knowing the harsh historical facts and even has been making it up to instill patriotism and ethnocentrism in your heads.

What you said is totally unrealistic. Most people here have negative views on Joseon dynasty and blame its blinded and incompetent authorities. It has been an advanced society in poltical systems and technology in its early stage but it declined after the neo-confucianists gained the power. Talking about the "brutality to their citizens", well I don't think Japan is in place make such claim as peasants in Edo era had over 80% of tax rates. We were better off than that.

You guys had interactions with the west and managed to modernize, unfortunately we failed and became your target of robbing resources.
There were attempts to reform our country such as https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gwangmu_Reform
but they went failure because they were too late, and our backwarded authorities and nobles opposed them.
Pretty much everyone agrees that our authorities had been not good for our people as mcuh as they believe it does not justify the Japanese occupation.

>>57972404
>I'm going to presume that you're trying to say that they shouldn't need to speak english here.
No. I am saying that basically every employee dispatched to foreign countries are reuqired to have proficient English skills.
I am not insiting you are lying but to be very honest your story does make me confused. Do you know what work they do in your country?
>>
File: 1370206197975.png (209 KB, 356x386) Image search: [Google]
1370206197975.png
209 KB, 356x386
>>57973670
I have never watched Kdrama, but I think he is cuter than most of K-Actors. Even though he is an evil dictator.
>>
File: mujihi.jpg (13 KB, 192x256) Image search: [Google]
mujihi.jpg
13 KB, 192x256
>>57973708
Huh?
Do you think that the legitimate government of the Korean peninsula is South Korean government and Kim Jung-un makes half of Korean misery? You agree?
>>
>>57973093
Which is your great useful post in this thread?
>>
>57972210
>>57973549
It's so interesting to see you guys trying to show the world how evil we are. And yes, you are only making yourselves dumb.

Massacres during Korean war?? Many of them were done by the commies and our military is also resonsible. So what do you want to say? It was a war and our civilians were killed. It's our job to care about these tragedies, not yours. And we teach what happened during the war unlike your country who doesn't teach their past to their students.

Korean army in Vietnamese war is a very popular topic for Japanese agenda "Koreans did war crimes too so they have no right to criticize us".

That is plain ridiculous. Our government has given apologies to Vietnam, but they did not accept them, giving response that they were the victor thus there is no reasons to recieve an apology.

Ex-president Kim and current president Park have visited Vietnam and gave an official apology. In 1999 we cooperated with Vietnam created an organization to reveal the war crimes done by the ROK army. We verified 3 cases.
But a lot of incidents that were said to be commited by our army were not proven to be true and left unclear.

Plus we have made an investigation by KCIA since 1969 and prosecuted those who participated in massacres and rapes. 40 of them were sentenced to death or life sentence.

To sum up, we did enough to compensate our guilts and we do not deny our crimes, which is polar opposite of your government's attitudes. My points proven.
>>
Ignoring the movie which Korean smiles under the rule of Japanese.
Ignoring the post which Korean trying to show the world how evil Japanese are.
Someone posts the movie which is talking about warcrime of Japanese in manila , but no one post that of in Korea.
>>
File: 082.gif (1 MB, 680x376) Image search: [Google]
082.gif
1 MB, 680x376
>this thread
>>
>>57973149
>in fact, the people who are prosecuted by the law have little to do with war crimes
I'm not talking about war crimes. They have collborated with the Japanese authorities and that is a crime against our people. France prosecuted Nazi collaborators regardless of whether they committed war crimes or not. You don't comprehend my context well.

>koreans always try to conflate the annexation of korea with the ww2, but it's illogical as fuck.
I am completely unware of your statement. It does not have relevance with WW2 but it neither changes the fact that the annexation was an illegitimate act of imperialism.
>>
>>57975998
Which post argue such thing?
>>
>>57969398
운지 운지 홍어 홍어!
>>
File: Ad.jpg (44 KB, 438x625) Image search: [Google]
Ad.jpg
44 KB, 438x625
>To sum up, we did enough to compensate our guilts and we do not deny our crimes

hahaha, you are so stupid and ignorant. Investigation in 1969? Already apologized and gave them enough compensation? Strangely some of your people never heard of this genocide, and your militant group has stubbornly rejected the apology, and hence Vietnamese victims have been still demanding your apology. On the other hand, Korea has received tons of compensation from Japan, but your government never handed it over to their people but rather used it for different purpose like developing heavy industry, etc.
>>
>>57975580
we did enough to compensate our guilts and we do not deny our crimes
That's news to me. Source please.
>>
>>57976473
>we did enough to compensate our guilts and we do not deny our crimes
That's news to me. Source please.
>>
>>57976473
>>57976467
Have you even read my post??
>>
>>57963671

I think you're confusing them with the Chinese
>>
there are expats with both flags itt
>>
>>57975580
Korean never have documents about WW2.
Countries which know WW2 are Japanese, US, Tawain(KMT).
US, KMT and Japan investigated war crime against each other carefully, but they only found under 100 Dutch raped but raper all killed by Judgement.
Chiang Kaishek accepted Nanjing was lie to show United Nations good after lost to Communist Party.
>>
>>57976533
Korean believe that they have 5000 years history.
>>
>>57976533
I think you don't know that our history is as long as that.

>>57976666
>Korean never have documents about WW2.
What the fuck is your point? Korea was Japanese colony back then, how do we have a documents about the war you fought?
>>
>>57976526
Were there source adress?
Please teach us again.
>>
>>57976862
I thought that your government argues that they fought with Japanese army.
Why didn't they report Korean's miserable situation to foreign country?
>>
>>57976862
US and KMT made terrible many propagandas.
They tried to look for all war crimes and made more scared story than real.
At least Korean can't know more scared history than thouse propaganda
>>
File: image.png (733 KB, 602x805) Image search: [Google]
image.png
733 KB, 602x805
>>57976873
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Korea–Vietnam_relations
>In 2001, South Korean president Kim Dae-jung expressed his condolences for Korea having inflicted pain on the Vietnamese people during the Vietnam War, although unintentionally. Also, he promised to continue supporting the development of Vietnam

There is this useful thing called "Google"...
>>
>>57977148
*situation to foreign country during ww2.
>>
>>57977332
http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/vietnam-war-rape-and-assault-victims-call-for-apology-from-korean-president-park-geun-hye-300160411.html

read this.
you cant make your shit up

>inb4 japanese lobbyistssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
>>
>>57977504
She did not make a speech but she gave a message of apology by a floral tribute. Keep bitching as you wish but the fact that our authorities have given apologies to Vietnam is solid.
Our ex-presidents Roh and Lee also visited Vietnam and made a speech. I don't like more translation jobs so look it up.
>>
File: hapro.png (1 MB, 1024x1163) Image search: [Google]
hapro.png
1 MB, 1024x1163
>>57976533
>>57963671
male gene map.
Japanese have
40% ancient Asian who had D2 and C1. They were in Japan at least 20000 years ago.
30% SEA who had O2b. They came over 5000 years ago.
25% Chinese who had O3. They came about 2000 years ago.

New comers can speak Japanese because they are Japanese who live in China.
Chinese who live in China now are invader who took all Japanese area in 2000 ago and only few Japanese can escape to Japan island.
Old Korea history, old China coastland history are Wajin history who live in Japan now.
>>
>>57977789
wow

>ayoooooooooooooooooooo hol up d-dindu nuffin!

remember me?
are you that korean?
if so i wont take you on this anymore coz you are such a machine only repeating "dindu nuffin"
>>
>>57977332
>expressed his condolences for Korea having inflicted pain.. "although unintentionally"
Is this Korean way to apologize?

And Japanese prime ministers seems to said such thing many times.(without "although unintentionally")
>>
>>57977148
>I thought that your government argues that they fought with Japanese army.
Our militias did, but their efforts were unrecognized as they were not official army. We could have participated in operations with Allies in defeating Japan if it were not for the atomic bombs.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korean_Liberation_Army

I still don't get what you want to say.
>>
>>57978013
>>57978062
Why are you behaving so pathetic and childish?? I honestly expected better.
>>
>>57976165
>They have collborated with the Japanese authorities and that is a crime against our people.
but who wasn't? unlike the modern myth taught in korea, the majority were collaborators IRL. how do you deal with the fact that the Park Chung-hee was a former japanese military officer and even wrote a petition with his BLOOD to apply to the officer school? all things seem to be a joke to me. i mean, korea is full of those elites/chaebols and their descents that established their position by collaborating with japan, and yet they demonize the period and try to prosecute some of their kinds by pretty ambiguous, inconsistent standards.
>>
>>57978141
>d-dindu
look whos talking idiot. you are a literal revisionist.
you are THE literal pathetic dindu nuffin ikari shinji kun whos in denial.

for what its worth, korean huffpo, and hankyoreh , still has reported this case in hangul. you cant make this shit up too.
>>
>>57978083
If your " not official army" reports the cruel ruling of Imperial Japanese to Foreign newspaper, It must be a news and it must be the evidence of evil ruler.
But there are not such article. What a disgusting "not official army" they are!
They can battle with Japanese army but can't send a letter to foreign news paper.
>>
>>57978268
> how do you deal with the fact that the Park Chung-hee was a former japanese military officer and even wrote a petition with his BLOOD to apply to the officer school?

Fact 1. He attended Japanese military school and became an officer. However he did not participate in subjugating Korean resistance forces. There were practically no active Korean troops in Manchuria in 40s as they were already purged and they moved to the mainland China.

Fact 2. There has been BIG controversy on whether he wrote the "blood petition" here, and to say in short, the conspiracy is groundless. It takes huge efforts to translate the reasoning so I'll only mention that the sole source of the claim is an article from 滿洲日報 in 1939. The newspaper was discontinued in 1935. How can a newspaper report an incident that happened after the end of its publication?
>>
Why don't Korean government present such evidence?
They should make Website to introduce those huge evidences.
>>
>>57978824
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Qingshanli
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Fengwudong

>They can battle with Japanese army but can't send a letter to foreign news paper.
Why would foreign countries give a fuck about our militias fighting with Japan?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sakuradamon_Incident_(1932)
When Lee tried to assassinate Emperor Hirohito but failed, the Chinese newspaper covered the incident and described that the bomb "unfortunately" missed the emperor. This triggered you japs and initiated conflicts in Shanghai.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sakuradamon_Incident_(1932)
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/January_28_Incident
>>
>>57978811
Speak proper English you dumbfuck.
>>
File: XNcKTsM.jpg (474 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
XNcKTsM.jpg
474 KB, 1200x1200
>>
File: 238e7caf-s.jpg (96 KB, 550x367) Image search: [Google]
238e7caf-s.jpg
96 KB, 550x367
>>
File: 1459567923477.jpg (641 KB, 2000x1363) Image search: [Google]
1459567923477.jpg
641 KB, 2000x1363
>>
>>57979922
stfu you inbred revisionist.

faggotry gookpongs like you always say like, "weve done everything we can do, there are no exceptions beyond this. we are absolutely right. thus its all over."

faggots never can realize they always request japan to do something more than "everything we can do" they think.
>>
>>57980411
bix nood
>>
>>57979776
I don't deny that there were small battle.
I want the evidence of "cruel governance of Imperial Japan".
Korean had a chance to assassination but didn't have a chance to seek support from foreign countries?
Why didn't they scream "help us! Japanese are raping our girls!"
Rhee Syngman had a connection with US government,didn't he? US government ignored him?
>>
File: and_143416.jpg (37 KB, 500x443) Image search: [Google]
and_143416.jpg
37 KB, 500x443
死ねよガチガイジども
地震でいちいち喜ぶお下劣民族
大半は頭第三世界の人間だよね

https://youtu.be/PIhKoW55Jvs
>>
>>57980876
邪魔だから消えろクズ
>>
>>57977332
https://books.google.co.jp/books?id=qtCTAgAAQBAJ&pg=PA123&lpg=PA123#v=snippet&q=government%20spokesmen&f=false
President Kim Dae-Jung commented twice on the unhappy past of the two countries, but government spokesmen confirmed that the president had acted of his own volition; they said the president had not been so much expressing regret as admitting the view that Soulh Korea's participation in the Vietnamese conflict had been an unhappy event in the maelstrom of the Cold War.
>>
What is Wrong?
>>
>>57980956
何か問題でも?
>>
>>57980443
thats because of your stupidity. this isnt the problem of my english skill. you retard just cant comprehend a concept of something metaphysical and meta contexts.

/int/ is literally full of sickfucks. beisides you stupid patriotic immigrants and gookpongs, there are also dumb netouyo schizo assholes everywhere. ill leave this scumboard.
>>
>>57965269
you know too much about korea

you must be self-hating zainichi yourself
>>
has korea made anything entertainment-related that's significant internationally in the past few decades?

is japan more influential internationally?
Thread replies: 211
Thread images: 44

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.