[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are Australians such racists?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: Mangatjay-McGregor-Facebook.jpg (185 KB, 784x489) Image search: [Google]
Mangatjay-McGregor-Facebook.jpg
185 KB, 784x489
Indigenous university student Dustin Mangatjay McGregor has been shining a light on the racist messages members of the gay community send on dating apps such as Grindr, Hornet and Scruff.

Dustin decided to document the various racist and derogative messages that users sent him on Grindr, in order to share his experience with the wider community.

“From my experience, people that are looking from the outside see the gay community as one ‘big happy family’,” Dustin explained to the Australian broadcaster SBS.

“When in reality that’s not necessarily the case. It’s disappointing, as you might think that an oppressed group would help lift other marginalised people, yet here we are beating each other down.”

Since moving to Adelaide from Milingimbi and Darwin, Dustin has used various dating apps such as Grindr, Hornet and Tindr and has received upsetting and racist language on almost all of them. But that isn’t the whole story – Dustin went on to explain that he’s experienced a hierarchy within the gay community, firmly placing anyone but ‘the white man’ at the bottom of the totem pole.

“The white, attractive male is at the top of this pyramid and they command the attention, the power, Asian and Aboriginal men are usually at, or come close to, the bottom.”

Dustin’s comments are almost identical to YouTuber Colin Factor’s – who recently explained that if you’re not ‘masc’ you don’t fit in and, on Grindr at least, gay Asian guys are at the “bottom of the totem pole.”
>>
>>57959132
t. ching ling xiao
>>
>>57959132
This doesn't really belong here. There have been several threads on /pol already.
>>
didnt read lol
probably just banter
>>
>>57959189
>>57959218
>>57959231
Check your fucking privileges shitlords.

Why are anglos such filthy racists towards indigenous people.
>>
>>57959132

Kek. People really want to introduce 'equal opportunity' bullshit into the dating scene? For realsies? If this ever becomes a thing it's going to be gold... Imagine /r9k/ demanding equal treatment from girls...
>>
>>57959278
"""people"""
>>
File: mj_profile.png (441 KB, 473x591) Image search: [Google]
mj_profile.png
441 KB, 473x591
>>57959132
HE IS SO FUCKING HOT

But for real the gay scene is racist outside of the apps, anyone in the community can tell you that
>>
That dude looks completely white. Please explain how he is remotely Abo? Also, we all know that PC ends in the bedroom, and gays are no different in that regard. This will not change anytime soon.
>>
>>57959132
>>>/pol/
also sage
>>
>>57960258
Dude look here >>57959473
browbone, jawline, nose shape
>>
>>57959132
How in the fuck are white genes so dominant in abo-anglo children while every other white-not white mix ends up looking black, asian or mexican?
>>
literally a country founded by criminals my man

if you just stopped an thought for a second you wouldn't have need to post this
>>
>>57960436
It's because their features are rotund yet align with certain preconceived notions of whiteness along with I believe different genes that moderate melanin in skin, hair and eyes.
>>
>>57960258
requesting that image of the """aboriginal""" medicine graduates

And has sbs always been so gay? Whenever I see an article linked on normiebook it's one of the following
>gays good
>LNP bad
>feminism good
>Tony Abbott bad
>multiculturalism good
>vote greens
>>
>>57960258
You can always tell by the nose
>>
>>57959132
getting insulted due to his appearance is one thing but what can he expect about peoples preferences and not wanting to date him? This world is ruled by the white archetype of beauty, so if you don't fit in it, you are less desirable and at the bottom
>>
File: 1457173736915.jpg (290 KB, 1280x1080) Image search: [Google]
1457173736915.jpg
290 KB, 1280x1080
>>57959132
>the “bottom of the totem pole.”
>pole
>>
>>57959132

>tfw when I look just like this abofaggot
>>
File: rol ay.gif (5 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
rol ay.gif
5 KB, 300x300
>>57959132
>as you might think that an oppressed group would
>gays
>oppressed
when will this meme end?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.