[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it common with female truck drivers in your country? >Norway
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 13
File: Lastebil_Bergen.jpg (108 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
Lastebil_Bergen.jpg
108 KB, 1440x810
Is it common with female truck drivers in your country?

>Norway
Yes
>>
>>57957814
>"""""""female""""""
>>
>>57957814
No

It's mostly just fat men 2bh. Most trucks that drive through here are probably driven by Eastern Europeans anyway.
>>
>>57957814
its not common in norway or in any country for girls to do that job
>>
>>57957928
tell me more about my cuntray anon
>>
>>57957814
No. Shitty Ivecos are more common.
Seriously, though, no. Even if that's a seven and a half tonner the driver is expected to help offload whatever they're delivering. They don't have to but if they're known not to, they're left to the end of every day for most warehouses. That fucks up a companies schedule and possibly the tachograph if they're doing distance and expected in other places.
I've never ever seen a woman move containers. That's a very difficult job for anyone in the UK and Europe. If they exist, their rarer than hens teeth. Poor spatial awareness.
>>
File: harper.jpg (336 KB, 2284x2028) Image search: [Google]
harper.jpg
336 KB, 2284x2028
>>57957814
>tfw no truckerfu
>>
>not having self-driving trucks
ayyy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kANWFKKT1AA
>>
>>57957969
lots of wood houses
>>
>>57957928
this. girls are too smart for that kind of a job
>>
not common, but it happens. she drives monster trucks though.
>>
File: Trucking-Oslo.jpg (18 KB, 480x268) Image search: [Google]
Trucking-Oslo.jpg
18 KB, 480x268
>>57958080
>the driver is expected to help
Something must be wrong with british grills then?
>>
>>57958297
>>
>>57958329
>>
File: truckdriver-Bergen.jpg (116 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
truckdriver-Bergen.jpg
116 KB, 1440x810
>>
>>57957814
She's Norwegian? She looks Spanish along with Captain Norway who got his shitpacked by a Somali.
>>
>>57958320
>truck
>white van
>>
>>57958410
Reminiscent of Israeli IDF. Is she there for show?
>>
File: Oslo-driver.jpg (30 KB, 480x249) Image search: [Google]
Oslo-driver.jpg
30 KB, 480x249
>>57958448
>>white van
>>
>>57958490
Right okay lol whatever.
Volvo is nice.
Not cheap when one of those side mirrors get rekt when a bus clips you in city traffic.
Show me a vid of her in traffic and reversing.
>>
I've seen a few when I worked at my dads pub

They all drank more than the men
>>
>>57958577
Actually never mind. I'm being a dick.
Good on her. Not an easy job.
Fucking Volvo is lovely.
>>
>>57957814
Except this isn't common here at all. I've seen plenty female busdrivers among other things, but literally never a female truck driver. It's mostly just fat hillbilly dropouts.
>>
>>57958577
Not exactly her but anyway
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UE_ubdBjMX0
>>
No, mostly Polish fat dudes that can't drive for shit.

Female bus drivers are common though, they're the fastest too.
>>
As common as it is in Norja
>>
>>57958740
>fat hillbilly dropouts.

The fat hillbillies typically deliver farm products (milk, animals, farm products etc) because, after all they are fat redneck hillbillies
>>
>>57957814
>Is it common with female truck drivers in your country?

It's pretty rare.. I know a few, and I see female drivers at work sometimes, but they're definitely a majority. A news article that came up on google said it was roughly 2% of all trucker drivers in 2008.

My mom actually has all the licenses for trucks, except the one for ADR (dangerous substances) and passenger-bus driver. She works as a secratary though, so I guess that indicates something about the popularity of the profession in women..
>>
>>57958080
>the driver is expected to help offload whatever they're delivering.

What? At the warehouses I've worked the driver is expected to report his ass to the driver-coffee room and not set foot in our warehouse which is a restricted area.. The only time when drivers will help is when the warehouse-people are girls (happens sometimes, much to the dismay of Eastern Euro and Italian drivers) and the drivers in question are conservative men that feel obligated to help them, kek.
>>
File: Vrachtwagenmeisje.jpg (61 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
Vrachtwagenmeisje.jpg
61 KB, 500x750
>>57958489
>Reminiscent of Israeli IDF. Is she there for show?

Probably indeed similar to how it goes: The girls they have in service are not really for show, but they'll always make sure to present the prettiest ones if there are camera's near...
>pic related

This is what you find if you google 'female truck driver' in Dutch. She's hardly a typical example of one, but I'm sure she does actually drive.
>>
File: grills from Bergen.jpg (61 KB, 640x503) Image search: [Google]
grills from Bergen.jpg
61 KB, 640x503
>>57958435
>She's Norwegian? She looks Spanish along with Captain Norway

Never underestimate the grills from Bergen
>>
There's one famous trucking girl
>>
File: sucka sucka.png (873 KB, 630x354) Image search: [Google]
sucka sucka.png
873 KB, 630x354
Yep. They even breast feed their children while driving.
>>
>>57957854
This, the highway truck driving industry is going to shit because Poles and Hungarians and shit come here and drive for (almost) free.
>>
>>57960042
>sær transport
Does this mean the same thing Norway as in Danish?
>>
>>57960576

as in weird or quirky? Yes
>>
>>57960576
>>sær transport
danish meme language

And BTW stop copy our Æ
>>
File: images (33).jpg (24 KB, 491x300) Image search: [Google]
images (33).jpg
24 KB, 491x300
This at max.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.