[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are the Iranians so butthurt against us Indians? We don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: image.gif (16 KB, 500x435) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
16 KB, 500x435
Why are the Iranians so butthurt against us Indians? We don't share much history, no current geopolitical interest that conflict each other. What gives? What's up with the incessant shitposting? It is beyond me. Have we been doing something right to attract haters from so far away for no reason?
>>
Queeranians hate a lot of people. Especially from under western flags. I wouldn't think about it too much.
>>
I wish I knew
>>
>>57955142
Iranians hate Indians because they have a false superiority complex to other countries in the region

Yet they go to western countries and lick the boots of white people, trying as hard as possible to convince them that they're white like them

It's pathetic
>>
>>57955142
I would hate others if my country was so goddam shitty too and I had to take refuge in every western country possible all the while hatin them and liking a country (Russia) you'd never move to
>>
>>57955142
because they can smell your shit from there
>>
They don't. It's just banter.
>>
>>57955142
They don't. Try to talk to some actual Iranians. They generally have good opinions of India.
>>
Is it because the last Zoroastrians are in India or something? Or they sympathize with their Muslim brothers in Pakistan and hate India because of that?
>>
>>57955379
>>57955989
Only two posters here who are not retarded desu
>>
Actually that's not accurate. India is one of the tourist favorites in Iran. all of this despite the shit though.
>>
>>57955142
I don't get that either.You are not muslim and they are definitely not muslim.so you should get along well.
>>
>We don't share much history
The only India that the west knows is indo-persian, lol.
>>
>>57955188
>hodu
>western
>>
>>57955142
just take a minute and think
is there a country in the world Iran doesn't hate?
>>
>>57956039
Nah OP is a memeing tard. Iranis like India enough.
And I don't think they like P*kistan that much, them being Shia and P*kis being Sunni Saudi allies. Although that's been changing.
>>
>>57958260
I think they get on okay with Russia and Armenia
>>
>Iranian: I hate Indians because they blame all of their problems on the brits.
>Death to America
>Our country is only held back in Israels interest by the devils in washington.

hmm
>>
>>57955142
Iran is the enemy of Greece.
Iran must die.
>>
>>57955142
>>57958338
>>57958511
POO IN DA VINDALOO
>>
>>57955142
It's nothing personal, yelling "POO IN LOO!!" every time you see an Indian poster is just funny as hell.
>>
>>57958260
They get along fine with us.

It helps that we buy their oil whenever we can.
>>
>>57955142
They were shipping us oil for free and now at a discounted price. Now that the sanctions have been lifted we are having a full on gay bromance with them

Read the news a little
>>
>>57955142
They hate everybody, inculding themselves.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.