[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be French >get anglo'd >get blitzkrieg'd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 384x384
>be French
>get anglo'd
>get blitzkrieg'd
>get vietnam'd
>get Algiera'd
Post countries with the saddest recent history
>>
File: 1453165401323.jpg (61 KB, 500x384) Image search: [Google]
1453165401323.jpg
61 KB, 500x384
>>57954069
>Post countries with the saddest recent history
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>57954092
You brought your history on yourselves though france deserved none of what they got except for anglo'd
>>
File: frogs in charge of colonisation.png (616 KB, 946x1354) Image search: [Google]
frogs in charge of colonisation.png
616 KB, 946x1354
>>
File: 1459412393503.jpg (74 KB, 500x619) Image search: [Google]
1459412393503.jpg
74 KB, 500x619
>my country was shit in the past
>its shit in the present
>it will continue to be shit in the future
Really wish the Americans would come to give us a diet coke version of the Japanese restructuring
>>
>>57954092
I said "country" poles need not apply
>>
>>57954069
I don't understand.
>>57954118
Forget that rosbeefs had lost everything in North America.
>get vietnam'd
>get Algeria'd
Don't see where's the problem. Every western country lost its colonies.
Iraq is much more sad, isn't it ?
>>
>>57954118
there was no wine. I swear we fucked searched. Found none. Just fucking left desu
>>
Not our fault, the whole world jewed us.
>>
>>57954092
>be Poland
>get all "your" clay back despite getting anally annihilated in war
>still whine
wew
>>
>Irish.
>monasteries kept Christianity alive in western Europe after Rome fell
>developed society, rebuilt culture, restarted history with written text.
>english king is shooting blanks and killing wives, war with Catholic Europe and some alcoholic obese womaniser German lad is nailing shit to church doors around the same time.
>england says we Prodistand naow Ireland XDXD
>Ireland says well, we're kinda alright as we are, ta
>england says siding withe the enemy eh?
>millions die
>more millions die because potatoes and penal laws

>then Gerry Adams shoots Oliver Cromwell in the eye with an arrow and has dinner with the Queen
Something like that anyway.
>>
File: khanter.png (66 KB, 516x804) Image search: [Google]
khanter.png
66 KB, 516x804
K
>>
>>57954069
>not china
>>
>>57954069
>>57954484
>Forget that rosbeefs had lost everything in North America.
Not really

North America is pretty much the child of the UK and a very very powerful child because they run the world.
>>
>>57954484
You were bankrupted from supporting the Yanks and we got Canada. How is this considered an Anglo loss??
>>
>>57957146
but it was the other way around, we lost our clay even though we won the war
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.