[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me /int/ I have a job interview here on Monday. What goes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Powderchasers-Map[1].png (124 KB, 624x206) Image search: [Google]
Powderchasers-Map[1].png
124 KB, 624x206
Help me /int/

I have a job interview here on Monday. What goes on in these states? Is $200k/yr comfy here? Are native american girls qt?
>>
>>57951853
>What goes on in these states?
Nothing.
>Is $200k/yr comfy here?
Oh yeah.
>Are native american girls qt?
>>
I don't think you could spend 200k/yr in those states if you tried
>>
>>57951853
>Montana
You could probably WALK THE BORDER to Canacuck and nobody would know.
>>
>Native American girls
Do they even exist? I think the population there is mostly White and Asian.
>>
>>57952172
>the population there is mostly White and Asian

usa goes
>white
>WALL BUILDERS
>black
>asian
>natives
>>
Montana is the most beautiful state I have ever visited. Just try and steer clear of Missoula and Billings. 200k/yr in Montana would make you a millionaire by their standards.

I don't know shit about Idaho or Wyoming. I assume they are somewhat similar.
>>
>>57951853
>200k/yr
what's the gig?
>>
>>57952686
radiation safety inspector
>>
>>57953090
you gonna cancer bro
>>
>>57951853
Nothing goes on here but if you love gorgeous landscapes you're golden.

That is about four times what the average white collar worker makes here. You have to have a great degree with great experience. Please tell me why they hell you're going to get this fortune.

Yes, Native Americans are beautiful. They're just a myth. You really won't find any of them here.

But seriously, how are you offered so much?
>>
>>57953125
If he survived the australian shitposting, he can survive any other kind of cancer.
>>
>>57953125
>>57953145

Ah you think cancer is your ally? You merely adopted the cancer. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see a quality post until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but bumping!
>>
>>57953090
>>>57952686
>radiation safety inspector
>detonates over 1000 nukes on their own land
>>
File: 1460237700677.jpg (30 KB, 400x374) Image search: [Google]
1460237700677.jpg
30 KB, 400x374
>>57951853
>>
With money like that you might as well buy half the land in those states. But yea, you'll be set as fuck up there.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.