[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the worst region of your cunt and why it is? Pic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8
What's the worst region of your cunt and why it is?

Pic related for Brazil. It's the worst region because it's poor as fuck like the North except it doesn't have any natural resources.
>>
>>57950250
Isn't that where Brazil was first colonized? Why is your version of New England so poor?
>>
Probably Alabama because of rednecks, dumb blacks, dumb whites, and drunks. I think Trump visited Arkansas and said Do you guys like Alabama? and the crowd went silent haha.
>>
File: pobreza-2.jpg (493 KB, 2000x1404) Image search: [Google]
pobreza-2.jpg
493 KB, 2000x1404
The north of chile, because is a fucking desert with barely any water, full of mines, everything is expensive and is full of immigrants or indians, fucking quechuas and aymaras.
>>
File: image.jpg (9 KB, 250x163) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9 KB, 250x163
>>57950250
>>
>>57950447
Worse than Chiapas?
>>
>>57950250
Kill your niggers or sucede from the North.
>>
>>57950284
The first settlements were in the South.
>>
>>57950284
that's actually the reason. northeast has the biggest % of pardos (portuguese+blacks and native americans) while other regions were populated by later immigrants (especially the south and southeast)
plus they are lazy and half of it is semi-arid
>>
>>57950347
Isn't Mississippi the worst state? Alabama is definitely a close second though.
>>
>>57950490

>american education
>>
>>57950510
So it is Mississippi. Got it!
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 598x246) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 598x246
>>57950466
Basically these three states are the worst...
>>
>>57950678
What happens on these places?
>>
>>57950530
>what is jamestown
>>
>>57950678
Indigenous people,violence,shitskins,central americans and more shit...
>>
North Wales. All the poverty and lawlessness of Northern Ireland with none of the hidden night-life.
>>
>>57950820
Hey! I am getting pretty tired of you guys treating Central Americans worse than how the USA treats you.
I mean, it is accurate, but still hypocritical guey
>>
>>57950510
>Brazilian education

>>57950575
Listen, Brazil has always been an agrarian country, we export commodities and that's it. First we exported sugar, most of the sugar in the world came from the Northeast, than the Dutch started producing sugar in the Caribbean and we got fucked by that. The Southeast produced coffee, and most of the coffee in the world comes from there. That's basically it. Plus they dominated the republic, getting all the resources for them. That's the perk of living in a centralized country.
>>
File: caatinga.jpg (130 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
caatinga.jpg
130 KB, 640x480
>>57950489
Just try and get us you fucking cunt. Also, we'd rather secede from Brazil too.
>>
File: images (4).jpg (16 KB, 388x379) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
16 KB, 388x379
>>57950250
Its not just the northeast, everything outside the red region pretty much sucks
>>
>>57951390
aren't Mato Grosso and Tocantins basically the same as Goiás?
>>
>>57951390
Rio is beyond salvation.
>>
>>57950402
This. I fucking hate the people from the North, fucking Bolivians.
>>
>>57951534
I dont like it either but Rio state is the second largest economy in Brazil.They are a main source of income for our country
>>
>>57951534
Rio is great, far better than SP

>gaucho here
>>
File: Sydney.jpg (717 KB, 1760x1168) Image search: [Google]
Sydney.jpg
717 KB, 1760x1168
Sydney, by far. Full of yuppies, banksters and Muslims. Represents everything that's wrong with my country.
>>
>>57951390
The North at least has resources. Northeast only exists to bring the rest of the country down.
>>
>>57952193
>>57951390
>>57950510
Dumbest posts on this thread
>>
>>57951899
I thought Melbourne was the worst?
>>
>>57951899
It doesn't look like a worst, 2bh
>>
>>57952227
Spot the northeasterner
>>
>>57952249
Melbourne is shitty too since it's largely populated by foreigners, but at least there are some down to earth, normal Australians there. Plus Melbourne is a bit more affordable than Sydney, which has ridiculous property prices. Both shitty places to raise a family desu since unless you're already wealthy you need both parents to work in order to afford a house (which means you'll be neglecting your children).

>>57952268
I've been to Sydney and yeah, it's one of the most beautiful areas in the country, but the people have made it shitty.
>>
For north hemisphere countries, the bad parts are in the south of the country.
For south hemisphere countries, the bad parts are in the north.

>>57950489

No one is seceding.
>>
>>57952373
>what is Finland
>what is Germany
>>
>>57950250
Why didn't the natives in Brazil nearly die out like those in the US? Both didn't have any civilisation going for them when the colonists arrived.
>>
>>57950250
recife is pretty good place tbf
>>
>>57952750
They did.Most "Native" Brazilians nowadays are actually mixed between europeans and ameridians because the portuguese liked to stick their dicks in every hole they found.Only about 1% of the population is actually ful ameridian now
>>
>>57952938
I mean, why is there more Amerindian blood in Brazilians/other S Americans than Americans? They used to be much whiter until the 60's, you've always been brown.

Or am I wrong?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-16-01-40-53.png (158 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-16-01-40-53.png
158 KB, 540x960
>>57952976
Is a common mistake to think that brazilians racial mixing comes mainly from ameridians, in fact the genetic contribution of natives is quite small.Brazilians are more of a mix between european and africans who were imported here to work as slaves with a lesser presence of ameridian blood.Pic related is brazil genetic outlook.You can see a strong european and african genome with small ameridian contribution.Only the north(the amazon area) where most of natives live show a different distribution
>>
>>57953584
>Brazilians are more of a mix between european and africans who were imported here to work as slaves with a lesser presence of ameridian blood
Interesting, so the NE is the most mixed with Africans.

I presume the SE is 23% African because of Rio.
>>
>>57953644
Yeah it is quite interesting from a health/genetic perspective.The rest of latin america didnt receive as many slaves os european imigrants and had larger ameridian populations(see mexico) so their racial composition is quite different from us.The southeast has big african presense not only because of rio but because it was an important source for cash crops in the nineten century and a lot of blacks were also shiped there.The large african ancestry in the northeast is one of the reason why most brazilians on pol dislike that region.
>>
Flint, Michigan was already a shithole before the entire city's water supply was turned into poison.

Also Gary, Indiana

Honestly people like to say the deep south, but there are huge swaths of the Midwest that are far shittier.
>>
>>57950347
Alabama is top comfy what are you on about

t. Exchange student in Montgomery for a year several years ago
>>
>>57950347
Also
>Alabama
>drunks
Most people don't even touch beer
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.