[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>TFW always looked tired and eyes were kind of weird and not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_ntnfc1sG6J1ueiaxzo1_500.jpg (60 KB, 500x499) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ntnfc1sG6J1ueiaxzo1_500.jpg
60 KB, 500x499
>TFW always looked tired and eyes were kind of weird and not that smart/said retarded things
>TFW people assumed I did a lot of drugs in hs so I just went with it because I thought it made me seem more alpha

STUPID NORMIES LMAO
>>
>weird looking eyes
>tired looking (partially shut)
>said retarded things (Engrish)

I think they just assumed you were Asian, chang.
>>
>>57950385
Pupils were dilated most of the time and really dark circles under eyes desu
>>
>>57950425

Ancient chinese secret
>>
File: 1400039792494.jpg (13 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
1400039792494.jpg
13 KB, 284x177
>tfw meds make me feel slow, can't concentrate and I sleep like 15h a day
>if I don't take them I am alert but my body feels like I'm in hell
this chain of circumstances cannot be untrue senpai
>>
>>57950232
Are you me? :^)
>>
>>57950488
Why don't you kill yourself?
>>
Why not do lots of drugs OP
>>
>>57950525
because I have a little bit of hope that things will get better, ain't that funny?
>>
At my first uni everyone thought I was a stoner because I wore a shirt that looked like weed. It was something else entirely but I was completely oblivious to what it looked like. I had a reputation before I had a chance to stop it

It was especially confusing when the ID photographer said "nice shirt" and gave me a wink
>>
>>57950536
>Why not do lots of drugs OP

I do now but I didn't then :^}
>>
a guy here said i look asian but i'm just really fucking tired
>>
>>57950517
Feels decent, doesn't it?

I miss those times. I'd say a retarded joke and it was accepted because they thought I was always high. Now the bar is set much higher
>>
>>57950488
Same circumstances amigo. I'm going to an hero soon though. Glad you still have hope though. I ran out a long time ago.
>>
>>57950488
What ails you?
>>
>>57950974
I have a some skin conditions, it's bad but it's mostly my own fault for not having the motivation to focus on it and make it better
>>
>>57950938
What's your condition
>>
>>57951269
Nerve damage causing chronic pain syndrome. I am constantly in pain in my lower back and right leg. I'm 19 and on opiates and other pain medication and see multiple doctors and therapists. They have no idea if it will ever be fully treated. I've been depressed my entire life but this (started in January after accident) made it so much worse. I've seen psychologists and such but nothing has helped. I can only hope to suicide peacefully.
>>
>>57951531
Feel sad about for you I hope you don't end with your problems by commiting suicide.
>>
>>57951573
Don't feel sad for me. It will finally end my suffering. For me every day is agonizing pain and even simple things like getting out of bed hurt a lot.

There's also lots of other reasons for my suicide like me failing University, the one thing I was actually good at...
>>
>>57951770
:(
Safe journey, bro
>>
>have a face where people always think i'm very serious or angry
>i'm really not
taht feel
>>
File: 1400403738729.jpg (44 KB, 337x336) Image search: [Google]
1400403738729.jpg
44 KB, 337x336
>>57951770
I just keep thinking that maybe there will be some medical advancement or some stupid thing like that and maybe things will get better
I feel bad that even if I had it bad you have it worse and you seem like a far better person than I am, this world really is not fair
can't convince you to hold on but at least know that I have you in my thoughts (no homo)
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.