[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do Salvadorans and Mexicans hate each other? My nanny when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: mexico salvador.png (21 KB, 604x205) Image search: [Google]
mexico salvador.png
21 KB, 604x205
Why do Salvadorans and Mexicans hate each other? My nanny when I was a kid is Salvadoran and I grew up hanging out with her kids. She always talked about how Mexicans would give them side-eye and didn't like them.
>>
>>57949480
A lot of migrants from El Salvador have a hard time when they past in Mexico to the states.
>>
I don't hate Salvadorians, actually I'm reading about the Salvadoran Civil War.
>>
I don't hate peeps from El Salvador...
>>
>>57949480
Central americans are heavily discriminated here
But don't tell anyone about this, ok?
>>
I don't know tbqh. I don't hate them though, but yeah, I think a majority of people doesn't have a good opinion of them, if they have any to begin with.
>>
I've actually heard this, Salvies catch a lot of shit from Mexicans, what they do to you?
>>
>>57949480
One sided hate maybe, don't hate them at all :3
>>
>>57949480
Evil mexicans tried to genocide salvadorans when they were part of the Mexican """empire"""
>>
They have to compete over who gets to clean the shitter at Mcdonald's in Arizona.

Of course that would create ill-will.
>>
>>57949480
MS13 is competition to the MM
>>
>>57949480
LOL we dont even remember that country exists
>>
>>57949631
Evil Mexicans still kill Mexicans today.
>>
File: mexico.jpg (113 KB, 643x960) Image search: [Google]
mexico.jpg
113 KB, 643x960
>>57949480
Because Mexicans treat Central Americans worse then how America treats Mexicans.
Hypocrites, guey.
>>
>>57949480
Yup I knew a "mexican" that hated Salvadorians even though he's half Salvadorian himself. The worst part about this is that they're chicanos that should act like Americans instead of passing down their parents sentiments. I always see them waving their flag and doing that one annoying monkey call almost as if they never left mexico. They should just be deported imo
>>
>>57949480
I don´t hate them, the fucking girl of my dreams is form el salvador.
>>
>>57950378
I´m sorry for that I quite like all of you
>>
>>57950844
Aw I can't stay mad at you guys. Wanna annex us again, for old times' sake?
>>
>>57950983
Wish we could do that my friend
>>
>>57949480
Chicano here,

My onee-san had a friend who was Salvadorian. I remember my dad told her something about Salvadorians that I thought was pretty close minded. It was an over generalization, but I don't remember specifically what it was.

I don't know what's up either.
>>
>>57949509
This is the correct answer.
>>
File: 245.jpg (39 KB, 1333x900) Image search: [Google]
245.jpg
39 KB, 1333x900
>>57950983
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: file.png (445 KB, 650x433) Image search: [Google]
file.png
445 KB, 650x433
>>57950983
can we make her our mutual president?
>>
People get offended if you call them mexicans you know
>>
Never met someone who dislikes Salvadorians.
>>
File: 1460038091561.png (282 KB, 422x768) Image search: [Google]
1460038091561.png
282 KB, 422x768
>where are you from? , you have a very neutral accent
>are you Spanish?
No, I'm latin American
>oh
>so
>you
>are
>MEXICAN
Basically what happens, at least here up.

Considering my best friend is Mexican I don't get the hate, but back in El Salvador we'd make fun of mexicans.
>>
So judging from this thread, Mexicans in mexico don't hate Salvadorians but Mexicans in the U.S do. Why is that? Are chicanos really racist even though they call themselves victims because of ebil nazi Trump?
>>
>>57952274
The stereotype is: Mexicans treat Central Americans with disdain, Central Americans see them as a big rival to the north and get mad at their dismissive behavior, When Mexicans see this, they act as though they don't know/care what our irrelevant shitholes are which makes us madder.
>>
>>57952274
Mexicans in Mexico do hate them because of this >>57952316

Mexicans on /int/ aparently not, which is a different thing.
>>
They better build the wall
>>
>>57949480
Are you white?
>>
>>57952316
After leaving mexico they are born as foreign people from within the land.

in the eyes of everyone they are just "latinos" and they pursuit a sense of belonging after clinging to a culture they risk loosing by making a statement that they are different from other Latinos, leading to segregation and hate.

Chicanos born from Michoacan parents and Chicanos born from Sinaloense parents can't stomach each other for the same reason.
>>
Mexicans are huge, HUGE, HUGE¡¡ racists. And I mean HUGE¡¡¡ just like indians or japs.
The browner you are, the worst you are treated in here, don't even mention black people.
But shhh. it's a secret, don't tell anybody. We want mad chicanos to still collect walfare from the evil racist whities and send the money back to Mexico.
>>
Everything south of the Usumacinta is an alien thing to us, I've never met any central american
>>
>>57952316
we don't "act" like we don't care. there is no acting, there is no hate for salvadorians or guatemalans, or central or south americans, as much as you'd like to think otherwise
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.