[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Germany prosecutes comedian for insulting the President
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: 1453067536636.jpg (77 KB, 444x467) Image search: [Google]
1453067536636.jpg
77 KB, 444x467
>Germany prosecutes comedian for insulting the President of Turkey

You cannot fabricate a fact such as this

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/04/germany-prosecution-comedian-jan-boehmermann-erdogan-poem-160415133730938.html
>>
>>57948152
I'm glad I live in a country with sensible free speech laws. Criticizing the government is the most important form of free speech.
>>
File: ok lmao.jpg (2 KB, 64x64) Image search: [Google]
ok lmao.jpg
2 KB, 64x64
>>57948152

>Europe
>Free
>>
File: safespace.jpg (135 KB, 959x639) Image search: [Google]
safespace.jpg
135 KB, 959x639
>>57950578
A country with people that can´t handle free speach so they need safe spaces
lmao
>>
>>57948152
So what? If Germany doesnt suck Turkeys cock, the turks will cancel the refugee agreement and we will be flooded even further.

I'd rather have this guy spend 1 month in prison than gettin one million immigrants.
>>
>>57950692
Your country is so poor it can't even afford speech.
>>
>>57950753
You government can just cancel all payments and subsidies for refugees and there would be no more problems
>>
>>57951345
Ah yes the famed American "banter"
>>
>>57951345
I know you can´t say things like that unless you are outside safe space, are you all right? Has anyone triggerd you yet? get back quickly you feelings could hurt
>>
To be fair, all the government did was allowing the legal system to prosecute him on these charges if they feel like it is valid, saying "That it is the job of the legal system to determine whether somebody is to be porsecuted and not the job of the government"; which I would even see as valid if it wasn't obvious why the government made this decision in the first place.
Also even if they do he is most likely not going to be spoken guilty. And even if the government didn't allow it, Erdogan would've charged in front of a civil court for insulting him (With equally low chances).

This being said, JUST
>>
File: 1440256314108.jpg (309 KB, 985x1108) Image search: [Google]
1440256314108.jpg
309 KB, 985x1108
>>57950692
if they are in a public space there is literally nothing preventing you from filming them chimp out and posting it everywhere with the tag #damnniggersarestupid and you will face no legal repercussions whatsoever. This is in stark contrast with a country like Britain, Germany, or Sweden where even something like dressing up in blackface for Halloween (im aware its not as big as in America) could land you in jail
>>
>>57951684
How are you able to babble like that with your head decapitated?
>>
File: fv.jpg (404 KB, 1173x1308) Image search: [Google]
fv.jpg
404 KB, 1173x1308
>>57948152
>Insult people
>Get prosecuted

>Insult a superior human with superior genetics and a superior culture and religion from a superior country
>Get prosecuted like the sub human you are

Oh wow who would have expected it?

>with a country like Britain, Germany, or Sweden where even something like dressing up in blackface for Halloween (im aware its not as big as in America) could land you in jail

Based on what law exactly?
t. German law student
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.