[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i fixed the middle east
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: fixed2.png (603 KB, 1293x1200) Image search: [Google]
fixed2.png
603 KB, 1293x1200
i fixed the middle east
>>
File: 911.jpg (57 KB, 650x518) Image search: [Google]
911.jpg
57 KB, 650x518
>>57945704
>ottomans ruling egypt and the levant
>>
>>57945704
Fucking kill yourself retard
>>
>>57945704
>Turkey
>Middle East
>>
Reminder that Shias are the redeemers of Islam and they are the key to peace in the Middle East
>>
You don't fix the middle east.
You buy oil if you need it and you stay away as far as you can from that cluster.
>>
>>57945887
they are just as bad, a muslim is a muslim.
>>
>>57945704
Replace Shia Ottoman Empire with Seljuks.
Replace Ottoman Empire with Abbasids
Replace Turkey with Byzantine Empire.

Middle east is saved.
>>
>>57945927
you sound like a 40 yo posting on facebook

shia muslims are probably resposible for less than 5% of western terrorism at most

also are known as the less hostile and unstable religion out of the two
>>
Let's imagine this could be done, would it save the world and prevent more autism? I'd also add Karabakh to Armenia tbf
>>
>>57946104
Fucking garbage map

How do you separate Iraqis by Islamic sect but then put hundreds of thousands of Sunnis from Afghanistan into Iran?
>>
>>57946104
Suadi Arabia would immediately annex anything around them that wasn't their economic bitch

other than that, the borders proposed fit
>>
>>57946167
probably the same way Greeks and Armenians got cleaned up and the same way Kurds and Assyrians are getting cleaned up right now

>>57946187
I don't know actually. Saudi Arabia would lose their most important oil fields in the east as it's part of the Shia state now, and without the sacred cities and the populous south that is part of Yemen they wouldn't have that much power left.
>>
>>57946334
Yeah you're retarded
>>
>>57946438
>look mom I'm being hardcore on the internet again
>>
>>57946480
yeah nah, you've completely forgotten religious borders supersede cultural borders
>>
>>57946104
>kurdistan
>assyrian and armenian land
What the fuck?
>>
>>57946508
you asked a retarded question and I adapted my mentality to you m8. Of course there would be problems concerning population exchanges, but it's pretty clear for every normal person that this problems are implied if you change the political structure of a such diverse world region so significantly.
>>
>>57945704
hello mccain
>>
>>57946104
>no zaydi state

Yemen should not be one country, and annexing the shiite parts of southern saudi arabia into it would just make yemen more unstable.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.