[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is the gender gap in your country?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: CdCMRuuW4AEs_FZ.jpg large.jpg (171 KB, 922x1813) Image search: [Google]
CdCMRuuW4AEs_FZ.jpg large.jpg
171 KB, 922x1813
How is the gender gap in your country?
>>
>Japan

How do they do it?
>>
>>57938974
>How do they do it?
Oppressive patriarchy.
>>
what counts as tertiary education?

because most men go into apprenticeship here as it's one of the only countries where you make more money than if you go into university
>>
>>57938897
Fuck the OECD
>>
Japan
Switzerland
Turkey
>>
File: 7128365.jpg (64 KB, 521x567) Image search: [Google]
7128365.jpg
64 KB, 521x567
>>57938897
too small
>>
>>57938897
Man that pic makes me feel like shit.
>>
More women than men
For now
>>
>>57938897
Which symbol is for male and which is female?
>>
>>57939258
So much for being oppressed
>>
>>57938897
Quick question for anglos. Is it true that in your countrie's universities males and whites are often vilified by 'affirmative action' groups and feminists?
>>
>you women are not domestic and more diligent than you guys

shame on you cunts
>>
>>57939403
The circle with an erect stick should give you a clue
>>
>>57939403
you're baiting, right
>>
>>57939421
Most of our women get pregnant shortly after acquiring their "tertiary education"
>>
File: 1410533018032.gif (66 KB, 270x176) Image search: [Google]
1410533018032.gif
66 KB, 270x176
>>57939403
this should be helpful
>>
>>57939027
We have the highest post secondary rate on the planet, only South Korea comes close. This is why you can make $100k/yr with just a highschool education in the oil sands/platforms and this is why we don't have a H1B type program nor will we ever.
>>
>>57938897
How is this possible?
>>
>>57939421
so where is your cute housewife?
>>
>>57939559
women get meme degrees, men do vocational schools when they can't get a good degree
>>
>>57939559
Women are generally better at sitting still and listening in class.
>>
>>57939669
Oh of course, social science SJW nutjobs.
I'm currently studying chemistry however, I think there are more females at my study too, might just be a coincidence but the thought of more women at university levels already crossed my mind a lot of times.
>>
>>57939476
>>57939536
Thank you.
>>
>>57938974
>How do they do it?
How about they don't give a fuck while almost all other countries have spent literally trillions of dollars ever since the 1960s to make sure women perform better in higher education and never stopped doing so even after women started outperforming men?

>>57939027
I presume elementary school is primary education, high school secondary and university/university of applied sciences tertiary.
>>
>>57938897
>International womens day
>Day dedicated to make women 'more equal' to men
>Release this chart
>Fail to see the fallacy in the chart
Why are feminists so retarded?
>>
>>57942753
>Why are feminists so retarded?
Because feminism is a self-sustaining ideology. It's not like for example the Jacobins who were happy when the king was dead and a republic established. Feminists are essentially intelligent women who earn their money by telling stupid women that they're oppressed, and they only remain rich and powerful for as long as women believe they are oppressed. Which is why they have made shit up like "micro-agressions" and "privilege" and "intersectionality"(which basically means feminism is allowed to hijack literally everything that's even in the slightest a social issue, from racism to poverty to gay rights) etc. etc.

Normally speaking an ideology arises to combat a percieved problem. Feminism creates problems to ensure its future existence.
>>
The gender gap isn't real
>>
>>57942939
But, how can anyone not see the irony in that chart?
Unless they force themselves into thinking that there is none
>>
>>57943019
>But, how can anyone not see the irony in that chart?
What you need to understand about feminism (and critical theory in general) is that it has dogma's. The dogma of feminism is that women are oppressed, and any fact that contradicts it is simply incorrect.

Men outperform women? Sexism, old boy network, institutional misogyny etc. etc.
Women outperform men? Girls are just smarter and if boys don't like it they should just study harder.

On top of that, the fact that women are more likely to complete tertiary education but still earn less than women can also be used as "proof" of the job market being biased against women even though they're "smarter".

Remember that: feminism is a set of dogma's that cannot be questioned. I would compare it to religion, but even most religions allow for academic discussion of their dogma's: even today Christian theologians can't shut up about the Trinity and how it does, or doesn't, work. Feminism does not.
>>
>>57942939
dude, Jacobins were pretty bloody, Robespierre ended up fucking guillotined
>>
>>57942939
You put it into better words than I could.

.t Chad in uw buurt
>>
>>57943251
>dude, Jacobins were pretty bloody
Which disproves what I said how exactly? If Jacobins were anything like feminists, they would still be around today talking about the micro-agressions of the disowned descendents of the nobility, and they'd be making up retarded bullshit like "serf culture" and shouting slogans like "don't tell citizens to be wary of their governments, tell governments not to oppress their citizens!"
>>
>>
>>
pretty bad
women everywhere
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.