[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever met an Australian in real life?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3
File: 453435345.jpg (59 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
453435345.jpg
59 KB, 600x600
Have you ever met an Australian in real life?
>>
I rarely meet people from other countries
>>
Met one in the US. He was ok
>>
I heard they are mythical creatures that only exist on the Internet
>>
Yes.
>>
Yap.
He was a loud, annoying cunt
>>
>>57927220
yeah it was awful, australians are like extra annoying americans
>>
Lots in Hawaii. Identical to Americans/Canadians aside from accent. New world nationalism is a joke
>>
Yes. His ass was tight and he made the cutest mewing noises.
>>
How Are Australians Real Haha Like
>>
>>57927220
Australians? Never heard of them mate.
>>
>>57927630
>looks at flag
Nice ruse but I WON'T FALL FOR IT
>>
>>57927630
moit*
>>
File: headline6718.jpg (7 KB, 224x170) Image search: [Google]
headline6718.jpg
7 KB, 224x170
I live with one, she's the biggest slag I've ever met in my life and constantly has sex in the bathroom shower that 4 people have to use.

Why the fuck would anyone do that?
>>
Yes, she was a koreaboo. Pretty embarrassing desu
>>
i hugged one a couple weeks back

was nice
>>
We had an exchange student from Queensland. She didn't speak a word of German and was ostensibly borderline retarded, but she was cute and nice as well as fun to drink with
>>
>>57927220
I am a helper for concerts andevents.
Today I am building an australian Pink FLoyd concert.
Nice people, shit ton of equipment.....
>>
>>57927782

>a communal shower

Literally why wouldn't a bed bed be easier
>>
>>57927845

Do you do it for free?
>>
>>57927220
Both my english teachers were diaspora that returned from australia, do they count ?
>>
>>57927827
Why would anyone speak a word of German who isn't German?
>>
>>57927220
I met a man in his 60s and his 2 sons while travelling on the bus once. Nicest people ever. They even wanted to give me cash because I was nice and informative to them.
>>
>>57927220
No.
>>
>>57927220
Yeah, he was my English teacher in high school

Good lad
>>
Too many of them.
One of them was native australian aboriginal.
It was my first time i have ever met abos. He was tall like 197 or something probably mixed
>>
>>57928312
His father was a Greek immigrant and he told us that Australians treated him like shit
>>
An Australian tourist bullied a guy on the train
>>
When I was little a couple moved to the remote village my grandparents live.
They had 3 kids, and I was taken along with my mother when she visited them.
I don't know if they still own the house, it's close to the mountain, but it's in the middle of nowhere.
There was a rush to buy houses like that back in the day before westerners realized you need more than nature for a summer house.
>>
>>57927220
Yes
>>
My father.
>>
When I was 10 years old I met an Australian relative of a mom's friend.

I spoke to her in (my probably broken) English and showed her my Winnie the Pooh comic book. She was a nice lady.
>>
>>57930652
>we oughta slip the crittah a gramble
>>
>>57927955
If I did, I'd die.
> tfw college studenbt
>>
Yes, the biggest autist I've ever met. married a brazilian bitch, his daughters are even worse. From all anglos I've met, Canadians are by far the best, friendly, humorous, educated, polite, 10/10 people, the rest belong in the garbage specially some people..Yes I'm looking at you USA.
>>
>>57927220
Yes. They are everywhere, here in Cali.
>>
>>57931201
I thought the same so I declined. My intent was to get them lost thinking they were Brits but they told me they were Aussies so I helped them instead.
>>
>>57927220
no, only online
>>
>>57931188
How cute <3
>>
>>57927220
My dad had an Australian sailing buddy who worked for the UN. He spent the past year in West Africa treating Ebola or something.
>>
>>57927467
Nationalism is a joke
>>
>>57927782
The real question is why you didn't fuck her
>>
File: 1459803436113.jpg (16 KB, 444x451) Image search: [Google]
1459803436113.jpg
16 KB, 444x451
>>
>>57930385
>go to another country for a whole fucking year
>don't speak the language

We don't mind if whites do it for some reason, probably since they're at least fluent in English but it's still going to make your stay a lot less convenient
>>
Yes. Met a cutie aussie girl. Finally got her to understand that blacks are to America as Abos are to Aus.
>>
Can't say I have.
>>
Quite a few 2bh. Only one of them was a Russell Crowe fightin round the world type, but I grew up with his wife. He called from Straya to chew me out because he found my info in her phone. Everyone else I've ever met from there is top notch.
>>
>>57927220
My familly hosted a australian kid for 3 months he was autistic rich cunt which couldn't speak french for shit and attended a boarding school.

That's pretty much as far as my interaction with australians goes.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.