[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you party in your country? What do most people drink?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: frank.the.tank.jpg (34 KB, 485x300) Image search: [Google]
frank.the.tank.jpg
34 KB, 485x300
How do you party in your country?
What do most people drink?
What music do people dance to?
What's the craziest thing that's happened at a party you attended?
>>
>>57919292
>How do you party in your country?
mostly in apartments, but big houses parties are frequent too. for flats, not much people (20 max), for houses, I don't know but it has never been bigger than 200 I guess
>What do most people drink?
vodka or whiskey cut with soft drinks. Beers and even mojitos sometimes. Rosé is also frequent
>What music do people dance to?
trap rap
>What's the craziest thing that's happened at a party you attended?
some guy smeared fecal matter over a rare worthy painting some guy had in his loo
>>
File: 1458675465770.gif (154 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
1458675465770.gif
154 KB, 360x360
>implying I know
>>
>>57919292
I never understood western party logic. We just go to each others houses as guests drink some tea chat about daily stuff and go back to our homes before 12
>>
>>57919527
>We just go to each others houses as guests drink some tea chat about daily stuff and go back to our homes before 12
Amazing, I guess it is because of Islam.
>>
>>57919292

Start in pub with 5-7 beers and few shots, around midnight relocation to club with music, dancing , shotd, beer, morning wine at someone place or outside when is good weather
Beer beer beer, shots becherovka, slivovice, jagermaister, czech rum, whiskey, vodka, gin
Depends on club but mkst clubs change their music around 4 am to oldies and hits from 90s and 80s so everybody can sing
I was practicly raped by 2 girls when I was reeeeealy drunk
>>
File: IMG_3193.jpg (232 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3193.jpg
232 KB, 1600x1067
>>57919292
Pic related. Sit in a circle and talk about stupid shit.
Beer, mostly Hertog Jan or Grolsch
House music
One time some guy decided to mix vodka with yoghurt drink and immediately started puking it out.
>>
>>57919889
>One time some guy decided to mix vodka with yoghurt drink and immediately started puking it out.
I should try that, seems fine on paper.
>>
>>57919527
Do turks in general hate fun? Or is it just an Islam thing?
>>
>>57920007
If you aren't sarcastic, don't. Alcohol and dairy products are a horrible combination.
>>
>>57919889
>>57920007
>>57920215
When I was pledging my fraternity they had a guy drink milk and vodka mixed together. He puked so much it was amazing.
>>
>>57920215
Vodka & milk is fine desu senpai
>>
Probably like any other normalfags, I don't know.
>>
>>57919292
The pub sometimes, but most often in some cunt's backyard in the middle of nowhere and you just get absolutely fuckeyed.

Beer.

Really depends. Often the latest shit, but also Australian 70s-80s rock.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lelsyP9qL2I

Dunno. My neck caught on fire once, caught my other mate's hair on fire and blew another one's eyebrows off haha. Pretty tame, but it's usually about context.
>>
File: 1317481738216.gif (233 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
1317481738216.gif
233 KB, 300x400
>>57919292
I live near a beach so it's something like

>drink on the beach or near it with shitload of ppl
>if you don't bring your own drinks you prolly hit the pubs/bars for shots or cocktails (rum-cola/vodka-redbull/tonic-gin are popular here)
>get in the club at like 2-3AM
>6-8AM Fast food or stay on the beach to watch the sunset

If't it's in some city you can still drink outside without any trouble, the rest is kinda the same. Went to Valencia some weeks ago and we have africans selling us beer on the streets.

Not sure how the drug situation is since I don't take any but weed is very easy to find and I heard some people do coke/ecstasy.

House parties aren't big unless it's something very special.

Each pub has its own style/music one night I went from 60s rock to heavy metal in 10 meters so
Popular discos play dance/house tho, but as I said we have everything for everybody, nightlife here is crazy

can't remember anything specific now, drugs/fights/comas I guess
>>
>>57920198
No we have fun but no extreme party stuff like western culture. I like being guest in others home the amount of things you get to eat is enough for me even if I dont know the house owner
>>
I start playing with friends a drinking game with shots of bad quality wine or just having beer, and after that we go to a pub.

beer and "tinto" I think

Reggaeton and some other sudaca """music""" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2oPI688EQM, electronic music is bad seen because people relate it with drugs

I don't remember
>>
>>57919799
Basically the same
>>
>>57920558
u are either poor af or underage step up ur game senpai
>>
Drink at home first, then go to a bar. Maybe do some drugs if the people are cool. Afterwards a small after party at home or straight to bed.
Mostly beer. Wine for women and cocktails for pussies.
depends which bar you go. Top 40 or techno /house.
People having sex on toilets, people ripping signs of buildings, people passing out, etc. Never really had a weird incident or anything like that.
>>
>>57920423
Awww, please move to Russia I want to see Russia as the home for Turks.
>>
>>57919463
Your parties suck, dude.
Are you 15?
>>
>>57920558
El reggaeton que escuchan en España está bien feo.
No saben de reggaeton.
>>
>>57920295
White russian?
>>
>>57923908
the last time i went out for partying was during high school
>>
>>57924038
Is it by choice?
>>
>>57924148
in all honesty, yes. I don't feel as comfortable around people as I were before and I can't bother with going outside with the only purpose of getting drunk.
>>
>>57924272
I get it.
>>
>>57919292
i'm a punk guy so mostly in pubs or friend houses, i live alone, sometimes party start in my home when we practice with our band. But sometimes we go to listen local bands in parking lots or that.
Beer, Cheap Mezcal, Vodka, Tequila.
We like punk & sometimes ska music, there are people who listen hardcore or idk all that rock stuff.
I have a lot things:
>Some punkgirl start a fight because she think that she was on a dream because she get high with spray paint.
>Some friend broke a glass bottle of beer in the nose of an emo guy just for fun after he distroys him guitar on the floor.
>In a big festival i was about get kidnapped because my friend let me alone'cause he meet a french girl and she invite him to her room so i had to look some place for pass the night but a guy offer me a room, when i was on the way to him house i noticed that he was hiding some drug for me then i have to ran and sleep on a park :C ....

>srry about grammar
>>
Vid related.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGM8FEDKNsk
>>
>>57924007
I should probably mention that it was half a gallon of whole milk and like 10 shots.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.