[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Confucian cultures
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: 100.gif (83 KB, 395x281) Image search: [Google]
100.gif
83 KB, 395x281
>Confucian cultures
>>
who?
>>
>hamburger cultures
>>
>>57914706
i imagine to an american all culture is confusing
>>
>>57914756
explain finnish culture without talking about ES, mammi or saunas
>>
>>57914706
Absolutely disgusting
>>
>>57914819
well if you take the best away, what's the point?
>>
>>57914819
Lakuppipu
>>
File: carl.png (230 KB, 313x321) Image search: [Google]
carl.png
230 KB, 313x321
>Honoring one's parents is bad
>Women being loyal to their people instead of whoever has the biggest dick is wrong
>Ancestor worship is wrong
>Preferring cultural stagnation and political decline to immigration, revolution, and chaos is bad
>>
>>57915098
You're dealing with eurotrash. They don't know their real fathers let alone their ancestors.
>>
>>57915098
Blind deference is bad.
>Women being loyal to their people instead of whoever has the biggest dick is wrong
You're an idiot if you think this is the case.
It is.
>Preferring cultural stagnation and political decline to immigration, revolution, and chaos is bad
False dichotomy.

Go beat off to your K-bop teenagers.
>>
>>57914880
Some people want to ban them, btw
>>
>>57915412
>K-bop teenagers
They're a little too young for Kidz Bop to be referred to as "teenagers"
>>
>>57914819
Big dicks, high intelligence, bench press @180kg.
>>
>>57915098
You get the respect you deserve. Most parents do and are honored. If not, fuck'em. You owe your parents nothing. If anything, they owe you an explanation.

Loyalty must be earned.

Holy shit yes, that shit's for literal savages

False dichotomy. Violent revolution and chaos is what you get for suppressing legitimate dissent for too long. The best way to avoid it is to aim for a transparent state that adapts to the needs of its people.
>>
What?
>>
File: fedora.jpg (32 KB, 466x382) Image search: [Google]
fedora.jpg
32 KB, 466x382
>>57915549
>Loyalty must be earned.
>>
>>57915818
if you're loyal for the sake of loyalty, you're basically a dog
>>
>>57915818
I'm not sure you understand how loyalty works. Being loyal and being servile are two different things.
>>
File: fedora2.jpg (6 KB, 113x99) Image search: [Google]
fedora2.jpg
6 KB, 113x99
>>57915866
>if you're loyal for the sake of loyalty, you're basically a dog
>>
>>57915955
>american humor
>>
>>57915955
>>57915818

So classic American-style individualism and personal responsibility are fedora now?
>>
>>57916230
>>57916058
Don't listen to this faggot.
He's an infatuated K-tard.
They think all Western women are whores, and have an idyllic concept of the submissive, yellow woman, who will love him despite his obesity and jorts.
>>
>>57915098
>>Honoring one's parents is bad
There's a difference between honouring and letting them control you forever as often happens.

>>Women being loyal to their people instead of whoever has the biggest dick is wrong
Nobody said that.

>>Ancestor worship is wrong
It is.

>>Preferring cultural stagnation and political decline to immigration, revolution, and chaos is bad
Neither of these are good.

Confucianism makes hikkikomori and social failures. Rampant individualism makes people not have kids as they're too busy whoring and to need to bring in immigrants.
>>
>>57916058
>humor
delet this
>>
>>57917061
i'm so sourry
>>
>>57917017
>Rampant individualism makes hikkikomori and social failures.
This makes more sense. You sound like a social failure.
>>
>>57917061
>pidgin English
>>
>>57917223
Nice projecting. I wish I had time to be a failure so I could sit on my arse, collect NEETbux and stuff like that.

Individualism doesn't make hikkikomori. It makes MGTOW and shit like that.
>>
>>57915098

Yeah, that sure is what Asian women do
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.