[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me about these "cuck sheds" that German men live
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (173 KB, 695x595) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
173 KB, 695x595
Tell me about these "cuck sheds" that German men live in

are they common in Europe?
>>
I'm so glad we left that shitty place
>>
>>57904378
I don't know anything about these things, but is it about to actually be added to the official rules of 4chan the the word cuck literally has to be used in every post?
>>
>>57904378
We have a bigger one and it's for our parties.
>>
>>57906503
>implying it's not a reality even without rules enforcing it

baka desu cuck
>>
>>57904378
I don't think I've ever seen one outside of Germany, but they are very common here.
I actually live 5 minutes away from a cuck shed society (Hahnreischuppenverein) with probably around 100 of those.
I will go out later, if the thread is still alive I could take some pics if you guys want?
My cam is potato quality though
>>
>>57904378

the fuck's a cuck shed?
>>
>>57910102
It's the shed cucks sleep in while being cucked
>>
>>57910102
it's what you would have if there were still white people left in britain
>>
In Russia, they build commie blocks in a set of three arranged in a triangle. One building is for the women. One is for their husbands. And the other building is stocked full of bulls that the women can order any time they want. Their husbands get to listen through a baby monitor like system.
>>
Does /int/ think that cuck sheds are just a meme?
Because they're not, they are real
>>
>>57910338
Post yours
>>
>>57910393
I don't have one, I'm not a cuck, nor do I have a gf, nor do I own a house.
I live in a tiny apartment and 4chan is the only way for me to speak to humans
>>
>>57904378
Looks good actually. Would live in/10.
>>
File: cuckshed society.jpg (296 KB, 1000x663) Image search: [Google]
cuckshed society.jpg
296 KB, 1000x663
>>57910079
this
>>
>>57911837
Its actually pretty cozy.
>>
File: Kajsa_1[1].jpg (58 KB, 500x426) Image search: [Google]
Kajsa_1[1].jpg
58 KB, 500x426
>>57904378
They are fairly common in Swedish backyards,
the kids gets to play around in them during the summer, and during the winter season we usually store lawnmowers and other stuff in there.
>>
>>57914811
That's not a cuckshed, that's just a shed
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.