[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you rather go on vacation for a week in Mexico or Canada?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4
File: 543225636.jpg (15 KB, 166x235) Image search: [Google]
543225636.jpg
15 KB, 166x235
Would you rather go on vacation for a week in Mexico or Canada?
>>
I'd go to Trondheim.
>>
Canadia
>>
>>57902721
Canada
>>
File: slide-0.jpg (261 KB, 1440x655) Image search: [Google]
slide-0.jpg
261 KB, 1440x655
Canada. Memes aside it's a pretty cool place.
>>
Canada but only because there's nowhere I want to see and I like the cold.
>>
I would like to go to Canada and see a Leafs game or at least some NHL game so I hope I don't have to take the vacation right now
>>
>>57902721
Canada
>>
Is this even a question? Why would anyone come to this shithole in first place.
>>
>>57903530
The beaches and alcohol, it's a much more popular tourist destination than Canada for americans from what I've seen.
>>
>>57903519
>see a Leafs game
why? do you have a torture fetish or something?
>>
>>57903530
This
>>
>>57903565
>tfw Americans can't drink until they are 21
My condolences anon.
>>
>>57903530
Normies like Mexico because of the resorts.
>>
>>57903619
I'd probably care if I was underage or drank
>>
>>57903572
They got some good youngsters coming up, one of the teams of the future, man.
>>
>>57903644
lol you actually have hope for them? you do realise they just keep 1 star and build the rest of the team as cheaply as possible right? their home games are permanently sold out and there's a 20 year waiting list for season tickets. there's literally no reason to actually invest in a good team when you don't have to do jack shit to sell out every single game
>>
what's in canada? going by this site it's filled with mongs and snow.

i'd rather go see my brown catholic no era penal brothers
>>
>>57903519
Panthers games are cheap af. But I suppose the atmosphere is different.
>>
File: latino culture.jpg (420 KB, 1384x942) Image search: [Google]
latino culture.jpg
420 KB, 1384x942
Mexico to connect with my black heritage
>>
>>57903736
They've been trading their stars away and they have Marner and shit coming up with cap space for days, how do they fuck that shit up?

>>57903776
Yeah no, empty home games and atm a shitload of bandwagoners just doesn't do it for me
>>
Since I live here, I'd choose mexico. But I have no sense of adventure, so I'd just stay at a nice all inclusive resort, sit on a beach and get endless drinks every day
>>
File: 1394263309966.png (774 KB, 798x528) Image search: [Google]
1394263309966.png
774 KB, 798x528
>>57903740
We have something that doesn't exist in your cunt.

Mountains
>>
>>57903948
they trade the stars away because the bigger they get the more they have to pay. since they don't need a good team to sell out games it doesn't make sense to keep a bunch of good players.

it's mostly corporations buying up the tickets to hand out to employees so really no matter how bad the team is the tickets will always be sold. fuck most of those employees don't even go to the games anyway which is why you see so many empty seats during the games
>>
>>57904011
basically this
>>
>>57904070
Well fuck, these are the things I don't know because I only watch the games and casually read NHL.com. They do have hope on paper for the future imo but if it's like that, building a good team might be too time and money consuming for them to give a shit.

Thanks for the insight, fuck the Leafs
>>
Mexico. I miss my family desu
>>
>>57904263
ChicANO
>>
>>57904263
chicANO
>>
>>57904201
it's all about the money and it's pretty similar for all Canadian teams. there's simply no reason to pour money into a team if your games are permanently sold out

we'll see if anything changes if Toronto ever gets their second team but i wouldn't be at all surprised if they just end up permanently sold out too
>>
>>57904070
they let go off a lot of guys for a shitload of draft picks, I'd stay optimistic t b h
>>
Canada because these >>57903487
>>57904065 . Mexico sounds too hot and dangerous.
>>
>>57904390
nah, do you really expect Bell and Rogers to spend money building up a good team? nothing has changed under them and nothing ever will change as long as the tickets sell
>>
>>57904379
I'd say we need teams from
>Hamilton or Kitchener
>Halifax or St. John's (both prvinces are huge hockey lovers)
>>
Canada
and make it a long long week, of like several months.
>>
>>57903487
>Newfoundland nature
fucking based
>>
Canada. Why would anyone go to Mexico?
>>
>>57904342
>>57904366
How old do you reckon that synthesis of CHI and peruANO has existed? If it's less than a few months, I may have started it. I didn't see it posted anywhere, so a while ago, I tried it out in a shitposting thread and from there, started an aggressive shitpost campaign.
>>
>>57904554
It started on Hispachan and then to /lat/.
>>
>>57904525
the Blackberry dude was fighting to get a team in Hamilton and it's still close enough to Toronto to end up being sold out all the time. i'd rather see a team in London tho. would be close to me and it's still a big enough area to support a team
>>
>>57904579
damn, I really thought that I had it.
>>
>>57903530
More people travels to Mexico than to Canada tho.
>>
>>57904478
>mexico sounds too hot
>auslardia
>>
>>57904588
fair enough, but also not really enough population to secure Hamilton-tier potential

same reason it I didn't pick Belleville or any other 401 east city
>>
>>57902721
Mexico would be extremely interesting and exciting but also extremely dangerous, Canada would be extremely boring but also extremely safe, safety above all, so Canada.
>>
>>57902721
Anything but Mexico, don't feel like getting decapitated by some local cartel tbqh.
>>
Mexico
>>
>>57903808
WE
>>
Mexico
>better food
>better weather
>better history
>better women
Canada
>better cucks
>>
Mexico. Resort towns are more heavily protected than Fort Knox. The Mexicans know how to protect a cash cow. That's not meant to say I wouldn't enjoy a vacation in Canada's Pacific Northwest or Atlantic North East. Hell, I've heard great things about Quebec. I'd just prefer something more foreign for a vacation.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.