[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright lads, I know these may seem off topic but I think it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 11
File: xtc.jpg (88 KB, 609x960) Image search: [Google]
xtc.jpg
88 KB, 609x960
Alright lads, I know these may seem off topic but I think it's semi-related. I've been wondering how do people from other countries deal with depression. I'm pretty depressed over stupid things, and my escape is to do MDMA in bedroom alone when everyone in the house is sleeping. I'm also currently on MD.
Picture is somewhat related.
>>
>>57898641
Masturbating multiple times throughout the night to the thoughts of British lesbians making out over my cock.
Also copious amounts of marijuana.
>>
File: CfVgVELVIAA2nrR.jpg (40 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CfVgVELVIAA2nrR.jpg
40 KB, 600x600
How I cured my depression without medicine:

1. Took a flight to Portugal
2. Fucked my brains out with prostitutes
3. Feel better
4. Fly home
5. Profit

Repeat as often as needed and learn some of their language while you're at it.
>>
>>57898752
Weed was my outlet also. I'm going to have to stop doing drugs though, the mother is going to start doing tests and if I fail, I'm out of the house. So this is my last night with MDMA. And it kind of worries me. I've tried to kill myself before but pussied out, and of recently I've been thinking of following through with it. I don't even know why I'm sad.
>>
>>57898641
>Ecstasy
Enjoy stumbling on a bad batch without knowing and dying mate.
>>
>>57898840
I've a girlfriend and I'm too loyal just as she is. But I can't for the life of me talk to her about myself. She has this image of me that I'm a strong guy, and I don't want to ruin that.
>>
>>57898892
I'm no fool though, I test everything with EZ tests. So I know what I'm taking. Plus, it's a good source that I've tried many a time before.
>>
>>57898893
>>57898958
Using drugs like ecstasy is likely what's causing your depression
When you use drugs like that your dopamine receptors are overloaded, and over time become less and less capable in normal situations, causing you to be physiologically incapable of feeling happiness

Stop while you can and seek help
>>
>>57899218
I've been depressed long before I discovered drugs. But like I said, this is my last time with any drug until I move out (4 years). The md has helped with somethings, but the days after the use are hell. But high, and the helpful thoughts outweigh the cons.
Thanks for the message.
>>
>>57898893
then go see a therapist for 8 sessions on the down low. theyll work out the kinks n give you skills to blow through any future issues youll have. it's worth every penny n she never has to know and youll be on your way lad
>>
>>57899399
bc using drugs is just covering shit up, it's escapist. you're not facing yourself and your shit. ya gotta face em
>>
>>57899399
That's the thing. I really can't talk about it, in person that is. My eyes just well up, and I stutter and shutdown.
>>
>>57898893
>But I can't for the life of me talk to her about myself.
How do you people honestly even get into a relationship? And how the do you expect it to even work out if you cant open your fockin mouth lad?
>>
>>57899516
I might as well be honest here. It's because I'm a pretty good liar. I keep a strong face during the day, laugh, smile. But when I'm going to sleep, I cry like a baby. I really hate myself, and I wish that I should've gone through with killing myself.
>>
>>57899569
Wew lad, get a shrink, it might make it easier to open up later.
Helped with my brothers and they were quite fucked up.
>>
>>57898893
wow really? there is nothing better than doing md with your gf senpai: grils usually like to discover guys have a sensible side.
>>
>>57899627
I've been trying to book an appointment with my GP. I dialed the number 3 times this week so far and I can't press call.
>>
>>57899679
She's knows I tired to kill myself, she pulled it out me. Even made me go into details, and I don't why . Considering I'm pretty high right, I'll say how. I had a syringe with bleach in my left arm, and I drew back on the plunger and watched my blood mixed it. I stopped because I know my father would more than likely follow in my footsteps. Which makes me feel like even more of an asshole that I'd do that to my family.
>>
>>57899679
She has a no policy to anything other than weed***
>>
>>57899758
Why are you so depressed anon? If I may ask.
>>
File: dr fili.png (5 KB, 600x453) Image search: [Google]
dr fili.png
5 KB, 600x453
>>57899683
Just do it lad.
It's embarrasing as fuck at first and might feel pointless. But if you keep it bottled up like that it's not going away and eventually you're going to explode, maybe on the walls as a red splatter or at your friends/gf/family and then it gets way more embarrassing and unbearable since they get all worried and shit and might not even understand it like a shrink does.
Theres 3 of us brothers and we all were fucked up in the head and i still am.
I advice you to not talk about the drugs tho, that shit is so fucking taboo to some people tho my shrink is mostly cool with me smoking weed, we even talked about my shroom trips once. Who knows? maybe in next 5 years life smiles to me again. It wont be easy, and it wont be "just fix me up doctor". It's gonna be you. But you have to deal with it.
t. Personal experience
>>
>>57899794
Pure MDMA is pretty safe if you do it once in a while.
>>
>>57898893
Slowly try to eek some out, test the waters. Many girls like to see that strong guys have a sensitive side. If she is receptive and likes it then don't go all out but talk to her normally about it (don't go full autist and tidal wave) if she isn't receptive then stop and just do >>57899399
>>
Oh yeah... also taking up MD all the time might fuck up your dopamine receptors for a while or some shit like that. So it's not good to take that shit everyday. Atleast thats what my friends told me, never tried it myself.
Dont screw your brain too much bro, sometimes its hard to unfuck.
>>
>>57900000
might be part of the reason why you're feeling like shit i dunno, cant remember.
>>
>>57900000
quints are right, md is something you can do only once every one or two years
>>
>>57899865
I've always felt unwanted.
I've 3 siblings, who have a different dad who died a few years before I was born. My mother an father split up when I was young and I'm sure it's because of me. I'm the "half-brother", I've no connections to family of my siblings even though I share the same surname. The only time I've ever heard my mam say "I love you" is when I broke down to her saying what I'm saying ITT.
I just think I fucked up in the head completely, through and through. I'm flunking college, I can't understand my maths and chemistry and I'm too nervous to even ask for help.

I'm not attention seeking before anyone says it. I'm just MDMA and feel like talking about me for once and I've come to really like the users of /int/ of the years. I want help, but at the same token, I don't. I honestly don't know what to do.
>>
>>57900000
It's probably a huge reason. Probably is. I've done it so far 4 times with a gap of 3 months between each dose.
>>
File: 1456706624271.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1456706624271.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
>>57900000
>>
File: 1439765826875.jpg (11 KB, 228x237) Image search: [Google]
1439765826875.jpg
11 KB, 228x237
>>57900245
Goddammit poland.
>>
>>57900053
>I'm not attention seeking before anyone says it.
Don't worry, I don't think anybody would think that here m8.

Let me try to understand something though: you just said that your father would be destroyed if you an hero, and you also have a gf who cares about you, so why exactly you feel unwanted?

I'm not saying this is your case, but clinical depression is a thing... the problem is since you are hard outside you probably would never visit a doctor, wouldn't you?
>>
>>57900245
?????????
>>
>>57900245
Wtf?
>>
>>57900315
I've a girlfriend, and we'll be together 4 years in September. Things are becoming sour lately, she sent a message two mornings ago "There's nothing amazing between us". I've dating this girl since I was 15 and she stopped me from an hero by talking to me about her day. I was so interested, we've been in the same class in secondary school (1st-6th year) and I've always liked her and I'm happy and I got her in the end. But man, that text was such a kick in the teeth that I couldn't get out of bed, missed a CA (continuous assessment exam) in college, and bought MDMA.
>>
>>57900442
Why did she sent you that text? Did you fuck up or is she acting like a bitch? If shes longing for bbc then dump the bitch and find yourself another girlfriend
>>
>>57900442
agh I know how it feels... my gf said something like that a couple of months ago, I think that's something normal in long/serious relationships. Maybe you should do something together, like a trip for instance?
>>
>>57900587
She herself, isn't mentally sound. She was molested at young before moving to Ireland. I don't want to be too specific with her country, but she's European. Somethings she get's depressive episodes and somethings she's happy. She's also under a lot of stress from college, and I think she's venting it out on me. You know when she sent it? 7:03 am. Instead of our usual "Good morning, how'd you sleep?"
She's also too loyal for cheating, a real lovely girl at heart and kind. But she can so mean sometimes, and I know it's not her fault.
>>
>>57900682
She is damaged goods, there is no future with her. Dump her and find someone who is not fucked up in head.
>>
>>57900661
We went on holidays for my 19th birthday last September. We had a fantastic time, it was to just talk to her. It was really nice. Things have been steadily going downhill since then. She's talking of another holiday, and I know we'll get close again like we did. But I'm afraid that this time when it goes downhill, there'll be no relationship. I love this girl with all my heart, her words mean so much to me.
>>
>>57900746
I love her too much, bro. Seeing through all the fights, she makes me normal. She puts a smile a on my face.
>>
>>57900746
woah chill out man, they have a history together.. jesus
>>
>>57900791
Maybe you 2 can help eachother?
Shutting down and just letting it be is no way to go forward. And whats the point if you dont go forward in life?
>>
>>57900872
This, and OP really need to be more open with her.
>>
>>57900872
In comes issue no. 2. She's as bad as me when it comes to depression. She rarely talks about herself, and she has cut herself (under her breasts). She does this due to being molested. I mean, I remember while we were having sex, she just brokedown and told me her story. Keeping in mind, this was 3 weeks into our relationship. She trusted me with this secret. Her parents don't even know.
>>
>>57899458
They deal with that every day though.
>>
>>57900926
Tomorrow night, I mean tonight we're going to a boxing event. I think afterwards, we should back to hers and I'll just speak my mind. I hope she'd do vice versa.
Okay guys, I'll do that. I'll say what I've said ITT, it's more than she knows. That's how bloody damn discrete I am. Is it wrong to not say these things? I'm only doing this here because you don't know me and we probably will never meet.
>>
>>57900964
You both need a shrink desu. You either get help thats available, or dont. It's not gonna be easy and will probably piss you off at times. But atleast you are trying to improve.
>>
File: 1453665150763.png (178 KB, 330x319) Image search: [Google]
1453665150763.png
178 KB, 330x319
everyone who does mdma always thinks they have 'the purest shit'
every single one

various studies found that the average street mdma is mostly meth
>>
File: ukko perkele.jpg (50 KB, 434x600) Image search: [Google]
ukko perkele.jpg
50 KB, 434x600
>>57901042
I'll sacrifice for your good luck.
>>
>>57901072
Okay. I'll go through with it and ring up the GP and take it from there. I want to thank you for kind words, and to all who commented.
>>
>>57900964
>cut herself
Use your head and not your dick.
Stay away from such people, because it will get worse and you will suffer.
>>
>>57901077
and?
>>
File: 1442850278099.png (119 KB, 550x404) Image search: [Google]
1442850278099.png
119 KB, 550x404
>>57901118
I wish you the best man.
Thats the first time i said it here.
Hope you get better.
>>
>>57898641
>MDMA in pill form
>not snorting rails of molly
literally makes me feel like god

also i cant really trust drugs in pill form, they seem sketchy to me
>>
>>57898641
Try eat magic shrooms. It always works for me
>>
File: curraghchase.jpg (51 KB, 550x277) Image search: [Google]
curraghchase.jpg
51 KB, 550x277
>>57901042
I wouldn't say it's "wrong", but it is unhealthy imo

Dude, a "boxing event"? is that what you guys do in Ireland? lol maybe you can talk this stuff this weekend in some nice park; surprise her, prepare sandwich and do a picnic in some new place, girls usually like those things, get some wine and just relax in the grass.
>>
File: 1346330715512.jpg (25 KB, 289x292) Image search: [Google]
1346330715512.jpg
25 KB, 289x292
>>57901183
The powder is just a crushed pill or something entirely different/cut shit.
You might have not thought this trough as well as you think...
>>
>>57901266
>The powder is just a crushed pill or something
as in MDMA originates in pill form? not around here, at all
actually pills are pretty rare around here for recreation, weed/coke/MDMA(powder) are the big ones in Canada
>>
>>57901266
>>57901322
you're probably just doing meth anyways
>>
The only good molly comes in crystals. That's a fact.
>>
>>57898641
Have a varied and balanced diet plus lots of water (treat treats like treats) try to get a decent amount of sleep. Try to avoid stagnating and falling into bad though cycles by going for a walk or something, preferable in the countryside.
Go easy on the yokes as well mate... Iv seen people that have hammered into them and Mandy (to much to often) it never ends well, it will only make your problems worse and sprinkle a few more on top... Self medicating is good in the short term I know but it won't resolve anything in the medium to long term.
At least it's not winter anymore. :)
>>
>>57901350
see
>>57901376
I mean powder as in crushed crystal/rock, and it is MDMA, Ive had meth before when some of my shit is laced and it's a pretty different high
>>
>>57901322
Meh i dunno man, i just stick to shrooms if i want to get really fucked up.
Never tried anything synthetic, but i'd assume junkies would cut that shit with some bullshit like they do here.
I HAVE TRUST ISSUES OK?
>>
>>57898641

>how do people from other countries deal with depression

By not taking pills. Fix your fucking life and there you go.
>>
>>57901397
Thanks, man.
>>
I have back pain and had spine surgery and I'm on large amounts of oxycodone. It's the only thing I live for. It cures depression for a few hours a day. I have to wait out my parents and cat to kill myself, at least they told me to wait until they died first. Fucking sucks, now I'm stuck alive addicted to drugs in a shithole country with bad job being bullied on /int/ by my only friends (you)

Diet, exercise, supplements help a lot to take some edge off
>>
>>57901424
meh I get it, a little too close to the red menace to leave your doors unlocked...
after a while you are able to tell what your stuff's cut with, especially MDMA, whether its white or brown t b h
cocaine is usually really good around here, its for more of a higher class anyways
>>
>>57901183
MDMA doesn't do that. You're getting meth bruv.
>>
>>57901502
>shithole country
no
>shithole state
probably
>>
>>57901462
No worries pal :)
Just some friendly advice that has helped me in the past so it might work for you. Positivity shines through!!! SAFE AS FUCK MATE =D
>>
File: 652.jpg (39 KB, 456x396) Image search: [Google]
652.jpg
39 KB, 456x396
I'm off to watch some dank alien bullshit.
Get well and kids... drugs are bad mkay?
>>
>>57901536
I live with my parents in the 2nd wealthiest county actually. Hate this 3rd world country though

OP try these supps:

Morning:
Ashwaganda
Rhodiola Rosea
200mg L-Theanine
3-Blend Ginsing

Midday:
Turmeric
D-Phenylalanine (opiate metabolism blocker)

Night:
Vitamin D 2000 IU
Phenibut HCL (once and a while for sleep)
>>
>>57901755
>L-Theanine
I only read good stuff about that amino acid, does it really works or it's just a meme?
>>
>>57901755
how did humanity every make it this far without all these supplements?!?!??! and blonde roast coffee? and moisturizer? psh
>>
>>57901917
>and moisturizer?

This is good too desu. Dry skin is ageing skin. Also drugs like he takes dries skin out a lot

If you want to look 23 at 28 and still get girls in their prime, add that moisturizer
>>
>>57901376
no it's not. that's a fact.

the dutch pressed pills are better than 99% of mandy (not molly) but you don't get them over there I know.
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.