[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do are Arab Christians like? Do you like them?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: MaroniteServants_2.jpg (115 KB, 1066x1600) Image search: [Google]
MaroniteServants_2.jpg
115 KB, 1066x1600
What do are Arab Christians like?

Do you like them?
>>
>>57886624
All Arabs are nice imo, just because they're not beta cucks and will fight if you invade them doesn't mean they're not.
>>
>>57886624
the egyptian ones are shit
>>
Maronites have French ancestry.
>>
>>57886624
Arab christians and (white) south africans are pretty much the only refugees that integrated into society, weren't nepotistic, made great fortunes, contributed to the community and are generally great assets to the nation. Coptics from egypt and lebanese christians pretty much convinced me not to be racist, i'd take those guys & gals over ukranian immigrants every day of the week.
>>
>>57886797
yeah the one of left looks like some french jew
>>
>>57886624
I know quite a few and they're nice. One was an asshole as a kid but he's okay now.
>>
>>57886624
They're called iberians.
>>
>>57886693
>All Arabs are nice

You clearly never dealt with a Saudi.
>>
>>57886868
some saudis are very generous actually it depends on the tribe
>>
>>57886868
Alright maybe not the Saudis they're way too arrogant and pig headed.
>>
>>57886868
I went to university with about half a dozen saudis and they were all decent people. They had more money than probably any other foreign student group but were still pretty modest guys. I don't think they were religious though because two of them got duis and they never prayed.
>>
>>57886624
yes, i like the Pope
>>
>>57887044
Same, the Saudi's I knew weren't overly religious and based as fuck.
>>
>>57887044
>I don't think they were religious though because two of them got duis and they never prayed.
A lot of Muslims who live in the west before 30 are like that, when they get married they "repent" because they don't want their SO to drink and go out.

Also even without alcohol Arabs drive like crazy, if you ever go to the Gulf you'll see by yourself.
>>
>>57886624
The one on the right has a nice smile, she should be a nurse and smile at patients
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.