[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
An Extraterrestrial ship has entered the earth atmosphere and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: nave_visitantesV.jpg (45 KB, 590x400) Image search: [Google]
nave_visitantesV.jpg
45 KB, 590x400
An Extraterrestrial ship has entered the earth atmosphere and is currently hovering over your country, so far it hasn't done anything and is still hovering over the air.

How does your country react?
>>
>>57850053
>fika?
>>
>>57850053
We don't, we know the ayy lmaos are our relatives from the future.
>>
Probably wait and see. It would be pointless to attack a species capable of interstellar travel.
>>
>>57850203
^
>>
>>57850203
>>57850234
>le rational, thoroughly thinking americans meme
Oh please. You've bombed countries before just because their president had looked at you funny. Your country would without doubt release all and any weapons of mass destructions to blow that thing out of the sky.
>>
>>57850337

I think you've seen too many movies.
>>
We would try to nuke it, of course
>>
>>57850337
None of us represent every American, and certainly not our government given our general political apathy
>>
Human sacrifice to Huitzilopochtli
>>
Surrend to the aliens and bring all our women under the spaceship
>>
There's song about that already:

https://youtu.be/3gGFL0vb8cg

>Breslau always surrenders at the end
>>
>>57850053

Assume it's American, because of the burger shape.
>>
>>57850053
wait for lega nord to tell them to go back
>>
>>57850053
Cook spaghetti and drink some wine
>>
Offer them some dank weed
>>
>>57850337
Egdy
>>
>>57850053
SHOOT IT DOWN BECAUSE IT'S VIOLATING OUR AIRSPACE
>>
>>57850366
Perhaps. Or I just know your country better than you do, since I'm a foreigner and I prefer to take a critical stance and question things over blind nationalism and shouting America fuck yeah whenever I encounter "problematic" facts conflicting the estabilished status quo and rhetoric AKA America is the greatest country in the world, we are never wrong etc. etc.
>>
>>57850689

lol
>>
File: 1442040346183.png (247 KB, 1876x1256) Image search: [Google]
1442040346183.png
247 KB, 1876x1256
>>57850053
Offer them some bananas and teach them to play football.
>>
>>57850053

the premier and pesident issue contradictory statements about it that the opposition attacks as unfounded and wrong

then we wait for EU to tell us what to do or intervene, which the EU repetedly fails at doing

in the meanwhile standard NATO protocols about such things are under way and no one asks us about it any way

the left wing newspapers say it prooves god is dead
the right wing newspapers publish a 15 page special interview with catholic theologians and quotes from the pope
>>
>>57850799
That would be fun
>>
>>57850885
Lol
>>
>>57850053

shoot with ICBM
>>
>>57850394
But that's already happening.
>>
>>57850053
Everyone takes selfies with the ship.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.