[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats the difference between those countries? Someone redpill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
Whats the difference between those countries?
Someone redpill me please
>>
both are gay
>>
Paraguai is the place where Brazilian/Argentinians go to buy cheaper eletronics, and most electronics are smuggled from there
Uruguay is literally Brazilian/Argentinian clay, and a tourist spot for both
>>
>>57840836
One is a shitty poor country with the most homogeneos people in latinamerica and pretty cool nature.

The other is not a countru and will never be a country, is an Argie city with a ton of Farms and cows.
>>
>>57840880
callate pobo

>>57840836
one is crossed by a river called Paraguay, and the other is crossed by a river called Uruguay
ps: we never were neighbors
>>
>>57840836
Paraguay is one of the poorest Latin America countries while Uruguay is one of the richest.

Paraguay does not have access to the sea.

Uruguay is more white than Paraguay, I don't really believe this shit but everyone seems to think it.
>>
>>57840836
Uruguay is an Argentine province
>>
>>57841147
uruguay is by far the whitest hispanic country

also south brazil really is white, memes are true though they are weird as shit
>>
>>57840836
They're very different. You probably meant to ask the difference between Uruguay and Argentina because really, there's none, the only reason Uruguay is a separate country is because it was Brazilian clay and we'd rather give it independence then give it away to Argentina.
>>
File: images.jpg (172 KB, 634x425) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
172 KB, 634x425
>>57841242
>they are weird as shit
yeah, being german does that to people
>>
>>57841343
Where are the white people in that pic?
>>
>>57841368
Fugg I forgot de brogzy :DD
>>
We share that both our nations are named after a river with a guarani name.

Besides that we are quite different and we haven't interacted much, also we are like 800kms away.

In fact in some things we are actually opposites like how we are the most fedora country of the continent while they are the most catholic one.
>>
>>57841526
ur a gay
>>
>>57840880
Ist post, best post. KEK
>>
>>57841921
callate chicano

btw
>>57841281
>You probably meant to ask the difference between Uruguay and Argentina instead
their name is different enough as to not cause confusion, that's why they never do it
it's like those threads where they ask the difference between Slovenia and Slovakia instead of asking difference between Czechia and Slovakia
>>
File: t. Provinciano.jpg (26 KB, 437x821) Image search: [Google]
t. Provinciano.jpg
26 KB, 437x821
>>57840836
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.