[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you rather stand with India or China? I stand with India,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 17
File: icw3.jpg (32 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
icw3.jpg
32 KB, 400x300
Do you rather stand with India or China?

I stand with India, I can't bear China.
>>
I prefer India politically and I'd probably prefer to live there if I was rich. If I was poor then I'd prefer to live in China.
>>
Nepal tbqhwy
>>
India. I'd sacrifice some wealth/living standards to not live in a 1984esque dictatorship.
>>
>>57838550
China obviously, I don't want to get a tape worm almost every time I eat or give birth to a birth defect mutant. Also poo on every 2nd street.
>>
>>57838550

PAKISTAN
>>
>>57838550
India and then H1B visa to USA.
>>
India
>democracy
>economy isn't built on just manufacturing, have a huge growing tech industry
>population isn't concentrated on just the east coast
>better weather in most areas
>lots of investment in renewable technology
>english as primary language
>population will pass China soon
>indian people are actually pretty cool and better at integrating into society than chinese people
>chinese mainlanders have a harder time pooing in loo than poverty stricken indians
>>
File: Shanghai-Shopping_Nanjing-Lu.jpg (275 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Shanghai-Shopping_Nanjing-Lu.jpg
275 KB, 1024x768
China is the only true answer.
>>
>>57839050
>>population will pass China soon
This is a bad criteria
>>
>>57839321
More people, more technology, more english speakers, eventually higher GDP
>>
>>57839050
This. China has tried to distort the market for so long that it's bound to come crashing down eventually. Or at the very least, stagnate for a long time. India may be less developed, but at least their growth is more sustainable and reliable because they aren't trying to go against the market, they're actually doing things like tech that the economy needs.
>>
>>57839379

>. China has tried to distort the market for so long that it's bound to come crashing down
isnt that what america has been doing for decades
>>
>>57838550

>I stand with India

I think you meant I squat with India
>>
>>57839365
>more technology
I see Lenovo, Xiaomi and Huawei electronics everywhere, but no Indian products. Where is this so-called Indian technology?
>>
>>57838550
I'd say China, although I like both countries
>>
>>57838550
Taiwan
>>
>>57839498
Look at the lower classes

India has many people entering IT/Technology fields where as a poor person in China just works in a shitty factory, you cant work in a factory forever, the factories will end up getting moved to shittier countries, India is in a better position economically for the future.
>>
poo poo.
>>
>>57839583
Chinese manufacturers are already outsourcing their production to Vietnam and India. What are you talking about? This isn't 1995 anymore.

Also, poverty in India is much worse than that of China.
>>
>>57838550
Really? China is a shithole too but at least I could see it becoming a good place with some changes. India on the other hand is a ~literal~ shithole, as in a hole dug in the ground where people shit in, no amount of changes can make it a better place.
>>
I like to smear shit on my dick while I jerk off so china or india is fine by me
>>
File: image.jpg (5 KB, 99x125) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
5 KB, 99x125
>>57839530
Best answer.
>>
>>57839774

When a monkey calls your country a shithole you know your country is shit
>>
>>57839680
China is moving to Africa.

India is currently building a modern economy off of high level manufacturing and technology (renewable technology, IT, software dev). I do lots of web design and IT work, there are sites where you can find contractors and outsource work, pretty much everyone that builds websites, databases, programs etc are all from India.
>>
>>57839838
It takes one to know one. India is so shit I'd rather be reborn for 1000 consecutive lives in Brazil than to be born in India even once.
>>
>>57839453
To a much lesser extent. We aren't building ghost cities to artificially boost our GDP.
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 359x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 359x400
India, they fought with Japan. Brave Asians.
>>
>>57839916
Kek, Brazil will be stuck as a semi-deceloped country forever because they fell for the resource economy meme. India has a much better economic future.
>>
File: shen.jpg (207 KB, 1227x690) Image search: [Google]
shen.jpg
207 KB, 1227x690
China all the way. Indians are disgusting sub humans. Chinese are actually based and cyb af
>>
>>57838550
I stand with the west because we are the only winners when they compete
>>
>>57840066
Brazil will be stuck as a semi-developed country because Brazilians are stupid as fuck. If you could replace the population overnight with a smarter people then it would be instantly fixed.

Economy doesn't mean shit by the way, Brazil is only 2 ranks behind India in GDP and could easily surpass that if what I said above became true.

Alas both are shitholes but I'd still rather remain in mine than become a Pajeet.
>>
>>57838948
>american
you already are
>>
India.
>>
>>57840272
Brazil is built on resources where as India is not, this is why brazil will forever be a shithole and India wont be
>>
>>57840362
Chal bhenchod. Gaand Marra, hona tho uss Brazilian chimpanzee se laga
>>
>>57840421
>this nigger thinking he's making me mad by insulting Brazil
Nigger, I can outinsult you any day. What's really making me mad is this "Superpower by 2020" thing, you disillusioned fuck.
>Canada flag
Oh right, I get it, you're a fucking immigrant. Literally >tfw your country is so great that you leave it
kek
>>
>http://www.defensenews.com/story/defense/international/2016/04/12/india-us-reach-agreement-logistics-boost-defense-ties/82936758/

We US Vassal soon.
>>
>>57838846
Bhutan is better, anon
>>
Indians are too cunning to stand with. chinese are too greedy.

I stand with Afghanistan
>>
>>57840558
I'm as white as anyone.

>brazil
>insulting anyone
>muh world cup
>muh olympics
>poverty everywhere
>corruption everywhere
>disease everywhere
>half your kids are sold into prostitution
>everyone else is part of a gang
>GDP per capita literally dropped in the past few years
>>
>>57840012
Modi looks really creepy here
>>
>>57840719
I meant insulting Brazil you complete retard. I don't give a fuck about this country, why the fuck will I waste my time arguing with facts? At least I can take solace in knowing that regardless of being born in a 3rd world country I'm not a stupid ass motherfucker such as yourself. There's a cure to being born in the third world, you know that well Pajeet, but there's no cure to being braindead.
>>
>>57840845
>but there's no cure to being braindead.

Well that sucks for Brazilians then
>>
>>57840845
.... Nigga calm down. You are arguing with some random dude on the internet and you are acting like you caught him fucking your mom.

Chill out
>>
File: Fashion 101.jpg (49 KB, 620x464) Image search: [Google]
Fashion 101.jpg
49 KB, 620x464
Modi's scarf game is on point.
>>
File: 1445391479290.jpg (83 KB, 384x313) Image search: [Google]
1445391479290.jpg
83 KB, 384x313
>>57840911
Yeah?
>>57840947
OK.
>>
>>57840845
why are you so mad?
this thread isn't even about brazil.
>>
File: Brazil_reeee.png (973 KB, 673x787) Image search: [Google]
Brazil_reeee.png
973 KB, 673x787
>>57841277
>>
>>57840565
Wait your make the USA a vassal or your be a USA vassal?
>>
>>57842308
the latter. its for the best.
>>
China
>>
>>57838846
This desu
I stand with Nepal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cvfvn27Akxk
>>
>>57842418
Well duh.
>>
>>57838550
China until India learns to loo the poo
>>
File: images (12).jpg (9 KB, 301x289) Image search: [Google]
images (12).jpg
9 KB, 301x289
China because i want to hug shirtless Donnie Yen
no homo
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 604x453
>>57839050
>democracy
Is this a good thing?
>better weather
What? It's 95% humid subtropical.
>lots of investment in renewable tech
Umm China is the world leader in that. India invests less than France.
>english as primary language
Umm again, no. Maybe 30% of Indians know english. Less than China.
>pop will pass China
Is this a good thing? The nation is a fourth the size of China as well.
>Indians are actually pretty cool and integrate better than Chinese
Nice subjective opinion. Chinese in America are so well integrated they are mostly Christian and intermarry with other races. Not Indians.
>Chinese mainlanders have a hard time pooing in the loo
http://www.economist.com/news/asia/21607837-fixing-dreadful-sanitation-india-requires-not-just-building-lavatories-also-changing
>Ending open defecation would bring immense benefits. Some 130m households lack toilets. More than 72% of rural people relieve themselves behind bushes, in fields or by roadsides. The share is barely shrinking. Of the 1 billion people in the world who have no toilet, India accounts for nearly 600m.

Your entire post is pic related
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 1136x640
>>57839865
>currently building a modern economy

What were they doing the last 70 years?
>>
>>57840012
Umm didn't India fight AGAINST Japan?
Didn't China fight against Japan?
Didn't 12 million Indians starve to death because Japan blockaded their food sources and Churchill went full faggot?
>>
>>57840565
This is literally the same treaty America has with Tajikistan.

It's overall, meaningless. Simply a political gesture to China.
>>
>>57843552
Well some Indian joined the axis because they said they'd free us from Britain and some joined the allies because loyalty and Britain said they'd free us
>>
>>57843400

I was gonna call him t. panjeet but your post is just stupid

t. Dumbass edgy yank
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 600x337
>>57843651
Literally everything I said was factual.

Should I go back to shitposting?

Pic related is you Muhammed
>>
File: 1gQGF.jpg (4 MB, 4096x637) Image search: [Google]
1gQGF.jpg
4 MB, 4096x637
Is this Chinese skylines thread?
>>
File: 8WltC.jpg (2 MB, 1680x1077) Image search: [Google]
8WltC.jpg
2 MB, 1680x1077
>>
>>57843630
No.

4 million joined the allies and 2,000 joined the Axis.

Your country's self-government and military declared war on the Axis, and fought Japan for 4 years in Burma.

You guys lost 200,000 soldiers and 14 million citizens to Japanese actions.

Don't make up history to suit modern political proclivities.
>>
http://www.economist.com/news/asia/21607837-fixing-dreadful-sanitation-india-requires-not-just-building-lavatories-also-changing
>Ending open defecation would bring immense benefits. Some 130m households lack toilets. More than 72% of rural people relieve themselves behind bushes, in fields or by roadsides. The share is barely shrinking. Of the 1 billion people in the world who have no toilet, India accounts for nearly 600m.

We have our answer
>>
>>57843629
It's not meaningless when it's between India and US, considering the current geopolitical environment.
>>
>>57843465
China artificially boosts their GDP with useless public works projects and building empty cities and stuff. China's growth is because authoritarian regimes are better at quickly building basic infrastructure in a smaller amount of time. Such as how the Soviet Union industrialized much faster than the west, but once they've built all that infrastructure that kind of government is shit at adapting to a modern economy. They prohibit the creativity and freedom entrepreneurs need to really grow the economy. India has that advantage, so if nothing changes about their governments, India will overtake China once they build more infrastructure to attract foriegn capital (which is quickly fleeing China because they don't respect property rights and IP theft is rampant...).
>>
File: wKhJEVcKMzUEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA500.jpg (287 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
wKhJEVcKMzUEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA500.jpg
287 KB, 1500x1000
>>
>>57843801
4 million "joined" the allies because they were professional soldiers under the command of the Brits.
The "self government" supported allies because the Brits promised freedom in return.
>>
File: 24491781675_a43a63ce72_h.jpg (876 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
24491781675_a43a63ce72_h.jpg
876 KB, 1600x1067
>>57843885
>and building empty cities
where
>>
>>57843885
>China bad for spending on infrastructure, it's all a waste!
>india will overtake China once it spends more money on infrastructure guys, you just wait!

flawless logic there.
>>
>>57843720

1. Most Indians especially younger people speak at some English it's literally an official language
2. France is really big on nuclear power although I'm completely sure so I thought your point was pointless

Also yes, continue shit posting friend
>>
>>57843720
>>democracy
>Is this a good thing?

Also, this was 2edgy4me
>>
>india
>economy isn't past UK yet
>GDP 1/4 that of China
>about to surpass China in number of mouths to feed
>has 1/3 the land mass
>much less natural resources
>all of their major rivers have their sources in the Himalayas region.... of CHINA
>isn't anywhere near as industrialized as China but already has most of the top 10 polluted cities

Yeah, sure, place ALL of your bets on india.
>>
>>57844085
Where did I say China building infrastructure was a waste? I said that's the only thing their government can do effectively, and they're running out of infrastructure to build.
>>
>>57844208
have you seen their democracy?

it's just as corrupt if not more so than China's system, and yet they just don't have the coordination to transform their society the same way China has.

Hey, india's doing well, I ain't gonna front, but compared to China they've barely gotten started.
>>
>>57843970
Here's a barely populated town outside of Shanghai that's supposed to mimic German towns.
>>
>>57844331
>"useless public works"

They ain't useless, pal. The miles and miles of high speed rail tracks are the envy of the rest of the world.

Meanwhile india is still debating about how they're going to upgrade their shitty rail that they've inherited from the British in the 50's. hundreds die on that system from accidents every year- it's not even reported that much now because it's so passe.
>>
>>57844390
it's for tourists. We have dutch themed towns here too with like a fake windmill for pictures or something.
>>
>>57844277
>has 1/3 the land mass
How much of that is arable?

>all of their major rivers have their sources in the Himalayas region.... of CHINA
Look at the map when you have some free time

>>57844524
>Meanwhile india is still debating about how they're going to upgrade their shitty rail that they've inherited from the British in the 50's. hundreds die on that system from accidents every year- it's not even reported that much now because it's so passe.

All right, at this point I'm convinced you're getting your news from memes on 4chan
>>
>>57844524
Missing the point. Yes, China has built a lot of useful infrastructure, just like the Soviet Union did, but they're also wasting money on a lot of shit nobody wants or will use, just like the Soviet Union did. They have entire empty cities that they're planning on forcing people to move to because nobody wants to move there. China's economy is the definition of breaking windows and paying people to fix them. They cannot maintain this growth forever. They need to transition to a service economy, which non-market economies have a really hard time with. India is more prepared for that, they just need the foreign investment.
>>
>http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/mumbai/I-dont-ferry-fat-people-Auto-driver-tells-woman/articleshow/51805599.cms

I don’t ferry fat people: Indian Auto driver tells woman
Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.