[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Russia, stop bullying our USS destroyers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: addamz.jpg (52 KB, 220x330) Image search: [Google]
addamz.jpg
52 KB, 220x330
Unarmed Russian fighter jets made two extremely close overflights this week of the USS Donald Cook, sailing in the Baltic Sea, CNN has learned.

The ship, an Arleigh Burke-class guided-missile destroyer, also had a Polish helicopter on board as part of routine training, according to the official, leading to some speculation in military circles that the Russians were also "sending a message to Poland," the official said.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/04/13/politics/russian-fighter-jet-us-destroyer/index.html
>>
>>57835194
>sending a message to Poland

No one cares about pooland, lmao. Stop being so deluded all the time.
>>
>>57835539
It's not me, it's "military circles" and CNN.

BTW, we are having NATO summit in Warsaw in July. I am pretty sure that this incident will be taken into account while remaking NATO strategy towards Russia
>>
>>57835194
Why didn't they just shoot it down?
It could kamikaze , don't trust russians
>>
>>57835772
Funny thing is that they used SU-24 again for this showtime, but this time unarmed one.
>>
>>57835823
Doesn't matter if unarmed or not , it was interrupting millitary practise.
Shoot it down next time
>>
>>57835882
They didn't violate airspace over our territory so far. I think that Sweden, Finland, Norway and UK had a lot of much more serious reasons to shoot Russians down in last months.
>>
>>57835882
>shoot it down
says the roach
>>
>>57835671

"military circles" and CNN my ass

>remaking NATO strategy towards Russia

You can hardly wait huh? Why don't you just start already, loudmouth? Tell you what, I hope Russia totally crushes your little shithole before you shitheads draw anyone else into another European war.
>>
>>57835949
You don't need a reason just bring that star down , Putin can't do anything. All he will do is fake how strong his army is.
His oligarchs and economy doesn't allow him to do shit
>>
>>57836029
We can't shoot down Russians as long as they don't violate our airspace and they haven't done it even once in last years and months, which can't be said about nordic and baltic countries that are bullied by Russia this way practically every week.

I think that our Murrican boyfriend should decide about such things in such untypical situation.
>>
File: mila laugh.jpg (133 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
mila laugh.jpg
133 KB, 1024x768
>>57836005
Jesus... What is wrong with you, dude?
>>
>>57836174

Nothing wrong here, just totally disgusted with loudmouthed jerks who only rely on calling daddy when things get rough
>>
It's just bantz.
>>
File: w21.jpg (114 KB, 766x578) Image search: [Google]
w21.jpg
114 KB, 766x578
>>57836369

First you claim that "nobody cares about pooland" and all this Russian clowning around wasn't directed at Poland.

Now you contradict yourself by saying that "we call daddy" when "things get rough" and suggest that Russia was doing it to scare us.

I think that you are a Russian expat or AfD voter.
>>
>>57836369
I hope the refugees that that rape your gf don't force you to call them as daddy, that would be even more cucked than just watching.
>>
>>57836669
t. Polish diaspora
>>
>>57836784
I don't think so. Sweden's airspace is constantly violated by Russian fighters. They really have reasons to be afraid, considering that they are not even NATO member
>>
>>57836557

The only thing I suggest is to shut your whoremouth, fucktard. Do you seriously want to give the impression pooland could take on Russia without Nato? Fucking go for it then!

>AfD voter

lol

>>57836669
that's all you got? fuck off kid
>>
File: pobrane.jpg (269 KB, 604x1633) Image search: [Google]
pobrane.jpg
269 KB, 604x1633
Russia is nazi again?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.