[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you rather date a liberal white woman, or a conservative
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 12
File: images_1.jpg (32 KB, 320x420) Image search: [Google]
images_1.jpg
32 KB, 320x420
Would you rather date a liberal white woman, or a conservative black one? They're on the same level in terms of attractiveness, and you can't try change their political views.
>>
I would rather a woman that loves me
>>
>>57834404
define "liberal"
>>
>>57834404
>producing Niggers
No.
I can still make my kids to racists
>>
>>57834439
Full blown weedman voter.
>>
>>57834404
which one is hotter

i choose black
>>
>>57834404
>a conservative black one
of course the black one no matter what she believes in
>>
>>57834404
Black women because I am interested in black pussies , never seen one with my eyes
>>
>>57834964
My nigga Poland knows what's up. Get a good black woman, they'll appreciate you, especially if you're white. White male/Black female have the lowest divorce rate per capita of all interracial marriages.
>>
traditional white woman > traditional asian woman > liberal white woman > the rest are undatable
>>
>>57835258

t. never dated anyone

I still don't get what's your grudge against other races. If you love that person who cares?
>>
>>57835324

t. new as fuck

Did you know that a random same-race stranger carries more of your DNA than your own child if he is the product of a racially mixed marriage?
>>
>>57835367
So?
>>
>>57835367
Source?
>>
>>57835367
They also turn out healthier on average. It's still your kid anyways, you fucking made them.
>>
>>57835556

Basic biology.

>>57835566

Hybrid vigor isn't real.

You know there's an entire continent full of racially mixed peoples, right? It's called South America.

Now, I want you to think real hard. Put all of your effort into it. Do you think South Americans are healthier or less healthy on average than racially monochrome peoples like the Japanese and Italians?

THINK REAL HARD.
>>
I have no idea how the hell you are supposed to date someone with different political views of yours withouth secretley wanting to murder them in their sleep. Experiences?

But the black woman anyway, I'm not gonna date a liberal.
>>
>>57835634
>I don't need a source, just accept my claims on faith or else you don't understand basic biology™

Also mestizos in Latin America are healthier than full blooded natives, they aren't vulnerable to the same diseases.
>>
>>57834404
far rights women are all ugly as hell regardless of her race. 4chan nerds never can get the fact, and probably will never.
>>
>>57835713
>Also mestizos in Latin America are healthier than full blooded natives, they aren't vulnerable to the same diseases.

>Any crossing of two beings not at exactly the same level produces a medium between the level of the two parents. This means: the offspring will probably stand higher than the racially lower parent, but not as high as the higher one

They're also wealthier and more intelligent, just less so than pure-blooded Europeans.

>>I don't need a source, just accept my claims on faith or else you don't understand basic biology™

The kind of 'source' you're asking for is inconceivable. It's like asking for a source to prove that a horse has four legs. I wouldn't know where to begin. Do you know what SNPs are? They are responsible for most human genetic variation. We classify genetic distance using similarity in the autosomes. A racial mix between the European genetic cluster and the East Asian genetic cluster, for example, will produce an individual whose genetic makeup is median between these two poles. That means, relative to same-race strangers who exist in your cluster because they share a whole bunch of your SNPs (hence why same race strangers are identifiable as being part of the same race), they will be substantially unrelated.
>>
>>57834404
I'd just convince an army of deluded but conservative women that I am some kind of prophet, and enjoy a harem/rotisserie of multiracial sexual partners and baby incubators.
>>
File: t.jpg (108 KB, 750x937) Image search: [Google]
t.jpg
108 KB, 750x937
>>57834404
>>
>black
>conservative
That's literally a 10/10 for me
>>
>>57835634
Your argument against it is a falacy. Do you have backing to shoot down the idea of Heterosis? Or are you simply going to point to a specific group, make a claim about them, and use that claim to try and prove your point?

If you must know, the illness rate of people of south American descent (mixed) verses those of non mixed ancestry prove my point. The study I found was taken from Brazil I believe, and I would link it if i could fucking find it.

Besides that, your only argument against it is a share in genetic coding, which means little. They still share more exact data than a random person, more exact bits of your genetic code, instead of just blanketing all general pieces.
>>
Assuming they are both fit? Black conservative no question. If I want a whore who will have sex with other men I can go to craigslist.
>>
>>57834460
Weedman's party is actually centre/centre-left (i've heard centre right but i think that's bullshit), not so sure about weedman himself though. There're two actual leftist parties, namely the NDP and the Greens.
>>
>>57835888
That's a cheap fucking cop out. Blacks have so much genetic diversity that an Ethiopian is more similar to a Yemeni (different race) than a Nigerian (same race). And where is your proof that native Americans are genetically less intelligent than whites? I want to see the specific allele(s) responsible.
>>
>>57835964

>Do you have backing to shoot down the idea of Heterosis?

That's not how this works. I merely provided an accessible dataset to produce a reasonable inference about the topic. There is no actual reason to believe in 'hybrid vigor' as it applies to humans. Nothing corroborates it except for anecdotal evidence, and the epidemiological evidence that I just provided completely shoots it down.

>Or are you simply going to point to a specific group, make a claim about them, and use that claim to try and prove your point?

I have a real world regressed sample of multi-generational results of racial mixing. That's literally the best available dataset anyone could ever access. The fact that it confirms my point and not yours doesn't make it a fallacy.

>If you must know, the illness rate of people of south American descent (mixed) verses those of non mixed ancestry prove my point. The study I found was taken from Brazil I believe, and I would link it if i could fucking find it.

>They're also wealthier and more intelligent, just less so than pure-blooded Europeans.

Any racial mix merely produces offspring with a mean phenotype of the original phenotypes. Nothing special is occurring.

>little. They still share more exact data than a random person, more exact bits of your genetic code, instead of just blanketing all general pieces.

This is complete nonsense.
>>
File: Hassuset_juokahvia.jpg (54 KB, 580x391) Image search: [Google]
Hassuset_juokahvia.jpg
54 KB, 580x391
>>57834404
>same level of attractiveness
>>
File: 7888154404_42d9f51b92_n.jpg (24 KB, 320x256) Image search: [Google]
7888154404_42d9f51b92_n.jpg
24 KB, 320x256
>>57836125

>Ethiopian is more similar to a Yemeni (different race) than a Nigerian (same race

I'm aware of basic relational genetics. Are you?

> I want to see the specific allele(s) responsible.

That's not necessary, although we are actually finding them. But, just for the sake of argument, if you were held to the idea that I must identify specific genes to prove differences between groups, I would be incapable of identifying a banana as opposed to a strawberry. We can measure the phenotype without access to the genotype.
>>
Conservative black

Why is this a question?
>>
File: global-genetic-distances-map.jpg (856 KB, 3741x3887) Image search: [Google]
global-genetic-distances-map.jpg
856 KB, 3741x3887
>>57836229
>>
>>57835927
>ywn have a qt charcoal South Sudanian gf

kill me now
>>
>>57834404
>same level of attractiveness
>black and white

top kek
>>
>>57836229
You're a goddamn idiot. Of course we can differentiate between bananas and strawberries on a genetic level.

I don't get your point with that map, it showed that Amhara are closer to Egyptians than Nigerians despite Ethiopians being classified as black and Egyptians not. Now show me the genes responsible for the differences you're trying to prove.
>>
Black woman
>>
>>57836431

>Of course we can differentiate between bananas and strawberries on a genetic level.

You're a 'goddamn idiot' for missing the point of the argument.

First of all, prior to even knowledge of what genetics were, we were able to differentiate strawberries and bananas.

Second of all, if I asked you to show me specific alleles responsible for specific traits held to each, you'd be unable to do so because that kind of technology doesn't exist. Again, that doesn't render obsolete to measure the phenotype.

Phenotype is an emergent layer of reality, like seeing the properties of combined atoms in a molecule. It is much, much easier and more informative to measure the emergent layer than the elemental layer. Your argument is just pedantry.

This all being said, we're already identifying specific alleles associated with intelligence and they more or less match phenotypic inferences.
>>
>>57836561
But even physical traits can be heavily influenced by environmental factors, using phenotype as proof of difference of genotype is incredibly fallacious and any geneticist will tell you that. We've decided the human genome, you have no reason for not being able to pinpoint the genes that cause the difference you're trying to prove.
>>
>>57836751

Which is why methods are used which separate environment from genetics. Twin studies being the gold standard. As such, we are able to precisely compute how much of the variance in a trait is caused by genetics. Other methods exist (many, in fact), but twin studies are considered the most robust.

Have you ever even looked at a biology textbook?
>>
>>57836844
Twin studies are not perfect because twins are more likely to report being treated as a group than siblings are. Ie their environment is more similar than that of siblings.
>>
>>57836895
Furthermore, nobody is denying IQ is genetic in the same sense height is. Both are highly heritable and genetic, and also changed a lot due to environmental factors
>>
>>57836895

Is that even English? Are you talking about the representativeness of twin samples?

That's an inherent statistical problem, it has nothing to do with twins.

In any case,

>perfect

Is an example of you moving the goalposts. Even if you could demonstrate that twin studies were only 90% accurate (obviously you can't, and no researcher would ever take that seriously), they're still the gold standard in measuring human variation.

In any case, you seem really desperate and uninformed.
>>
>>57836985
You're trying to prove the IQ differences observed aren't environmental. I pointed out how twin studies are not perfect for this because people treat twins more similarly than siblings. You also failed to account for >>57836985

Now quit skirting around the issue and show me the specific alleles responsible.
>>
>>57837101
I meant the second quote was >>57836953
>>
>>57837101

>the same repetitive nonsense, inability to read, understand or respond to the points I raise in my post

At the end of the day, you can waste a little of my time with your idiocy, but you aren't even fooling yourself. I'm not responding to you unless you can actually address even one of the points I've raised.
>>
>>57837176
I did address your points, you didn't address mine. If this was as simple as you're making it out to be, it wouldn't be such a hot topic for debate among professionals who've been studying this their entire lives.
>>
>>57837349

>I did address your points

You didn't even demonstrate an ability to *understand* my points, let alone address them. Who are you fooling?
>>
>>57837442
Explain how I didn't. In detail.
>>
>>57837461
Actually don't. I have to go to my biology class in a few minutes and won't be able to respond.
>>
I die a virgin
>>
>>57834404
>They're on the same level in terms of attractiveness
what did he mean by this?
>>
File: 1401979833474.jpg (75 KB, 600x469) Image search: [Google]
1401979833474.jpg
75 KB, 600x469
>>57834404
the important thing is:
does she love me?
>>
Black, but she has to be okay with me playing vidya.
>>
>>57834436
>>
File: catalog_9lvOwg.jpg (31 KB, 550x366) Image search: [Google]
catalog_9lvOwg.jpg
31 KB, 550x366
can I have a gold gf?
>>
File: le char.png (864 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
le char.png
864 KB, 960x720
>>57834404
most women don't care about politics
>>
File: auric.png (1022 KB, 858x980) Image search: [Google]
auric.png
1022 KB, 858x980
>>57839534
sure
>>
>>57834404
People who make threads like this are usually pretty beta as fuck so they won't be able tp get either.
>>
File: 1451503310611.jpg (369 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1451503310611.jpg
369 KB, 800x800
>>57835367
>>57835634
>Basic biology
>>
File: 1451436989931.gif (1 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1451436989931.gif
1 MB, 400x300
>>57834404
Conservative black women are very hard to come by. I would kill for one desu.
>>
File: cute couple.jpg (212 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
cute couple.jpg
212 KB, 1280x960
>>57834404
black or white one doesn't matter
she must be...
ah fuck this thread

i feel so lonely and depressed right now.

i go to bed.
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.