[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Western Europe a bunch of weaklings, is it the adoption
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5
File: bvn.jpg (103 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
bvn.jpg
103 KB, 1024x768
Why is Western Europe a bunch of weaklings, is it the adoption of marxist-leninist doctrine by the leftists in 1960?
>>
no wars
no conflict
life too easy
feminism
>>
File: 1460235343003.jpg (214 KB, 778x649) Image search: [Google]
1460235343003.jpg
214 KB, 778x649
>>57826146
Too low testosterone levels and too high estrogen/prolactin.

They eat too much shitty food from plastic bullshit. They don't work out, they don't fuck women. They sit 24/7 in their basement, jerking off to anime and other fucked up gangbang/interracial bullshit.

They're bunch of weak faggots and I'm glad Europe is dying because someone like them can't lead.
>>
>>57826228
Feminism only leads to weakening.
>>
>>57826228
no conscription
>>
>>57826380
+ Raised by single mothers most of the time.
>>
>>57826380
Totally but if they're subjugated by ugly women, they sure as heck will be subjugated by third world poop.
>>
>>57826661
>Totally but if they're subjugated by ugly women, they sure as heck will be subjugated by third world poop.
And that's exactly what's hapenening.

A man should never allow women to take charge. They don't have tribal mentality they don't understand nations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw&nohtml5=False
this and tom leykis opened my eyes.
>>
>>57826228
this

bunch of spoiled rich kids i tell you
>>
>these poor countries assume being poor makes you stronger rather than even weaker

I guess you'll convince yourself of anything to feel better about your living situation
>>
>>57827571
Obviously you don't understand the eastern mentality. We don't do this to feel better about living in "our" "situations". It's not important how we live, as long as the other party lives worse. It's not important if an evil befell us, as long as it befell you first. It's not important if our cow is milk-less, as long as yours drops dead first
>>
File: putin_knows_chinese_diplomacy.jpg (94 KB, 460x948) Image search: [Google]
putin_knows_chinese_diplomacy.jpg
94 KB, 460x948
>>57826146
>adoption of marxism leninism leads to being a weakling
It leads to a lkt of bad shit, weaknesses is not one of them
>>
>>57826753
And it's those ugly women who go for the third worlders. It just a joke to behold from the outside how women are getting groped in Cologne or something, those niggas would get a brick in their head for that.
>>
>>57827745
But that's how kike world was forged.

Man can no longer defend what he stands for. You get trail and go to jail for that.
>>
>>57827803
Poland is truly the last hope.
>>
>>57827571
Please explain how we get weaker by being poor.
>>
>>57827836
Not at all. We have many idiotic leftist and pussyfied "men" as well.

Our women start to accept and thrive under western "values".

When you see woman with a nigger baby abroad it's 80% polish whore.
>>
>>57827942
I know what you're talking about but it's the uglies 99.9% of the time. For Westernerns, sure it is normal, they are more concerned about "Eastern Europeans" than niggers because they are allowed to be racist against actual Europeans.
>>
File: 1437937904137.png (611 KB, 1596x467) Image search: [Google]
1437937904137.png
611 KB, 1596x467
>>57828104
Pretty much yeah. They can't go around blame niggers and arabs so they have someone else to blame.
>>
>>57826146
> the adoption of marxist-leninist doctrine by the leftists in 1960?

what the hell,you can't be this retarded
>>
>>57828337
Not like we didn't plant it for you by direct control over leftist parties.
>>
>>57828390
speak correct english russian rapebaby,i can't understand shit
>>
>>57826146
Yes. welfare state and Cold War has driven all the fight out of them
>>
File: mogherini-eu-aussenbeauftragte.jpg (83 KB, 860x592) Image search: [Google]
mogherini-eu-aussenbeauftragte.jpg
83 KB, 860x592
>>57828484
See this bitch, she is a commie. And we used to rule all commies in Europe. You fuckers still don't get how we thought to destroy you. Good luck with your niggers btw.
>>
>>57826146
are you a tibla?
>>
>>57828484
>Speak correct English, Russian rape baby. I can't understand shit*
That's your sentence

His sentence >>57828390 is grammatically correct
>>
>>57828484
He means that EU leaders are a bunch of commies thanks to KGB's agents.
>>
literally a meme by butthurt ex soviets, in reality they're all look like junkies themselves
>>
>>57828854
I'm too fat to look like a junkie.
>>
>>57828854
There's a difference between a Russian/Ukrainian and other Eastern folk
>>
>>57827716
>weaknesses is not one of them

Objectively and historically wrong
>>
>>57828854
Like the toothless junkies from Eastern Ukraine fighting for mother Russia? While fucking Niinistö goes to shake hands with Pootin? You're a fucking joke of a country.
>>
>Political indoctrination
>Poor diet
>Lack of exercise
>Chemicals
>>
>>57829463
>muh chemicals
fuck off you hippy
>>
>>57829523
He's right.
>>
>>57827571
They're right though, you fucking mongoloid piece of shit.
>>
>>57829570
being against "chemicals" is retarded

sure, some chemicals are bad and are still present in our food and elsewhere in our daily lives. Nothing wrong with attacking those. But being against "chemicals" makes you sound like a retarded hippy who's against anything which "isn't natural".
>>
>>57826380
>as if you're not doing the same thing
>as if I'm not doing the same thing

I mean,we're not on 4chan because we're strong normies
>>
>>57829650
"being against chemicals is retarded," he spoke, ingesting some more oestrogen through his food, and therefrom electing Trudeau.
>>
>>57829751
fuck off you idiot

I bet you also categorically oppose GMOs because "it's not natural" or some other equally retarded reason
>>
>>57829732
I don't. I used to, but I don't anymore.

It's a road to unahpiness and quick death.
>>
>>57829820
I don't give a fuck about GMOs or shit being natural, I just think you're a cucked piece of shit, the type of fucking faggot to cover his food in hot sauce, bathe in fucking oestrogen and indulge in every non-western activity possible, like a fucking Vancouver cock sucker.

Get chemically castrated you faggot

oh wait you're already doing that through your food
>>
ITT: le internet tough guys XD, you amount for nothing in life.

all you do probably is just lift twice a week and browse /pol/ and sometimes /int/ and complain about feminism and muslims

I salute you, the not weakling, you are very not weak and very useful to the society, end yourself.
>>
>>57829940
All I do is for myself.

There is no 'we' in modern society anymore. To achieve success and be happy you have to put everyone in your path down and walk over them. At the end of the day people will betray you, the only ones important is your own family. The rest are just tools.

You can say whatever you want. I don't give a shit.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.