[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Throwback to the time america almost accidentaly bombed us for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: nuke czechoslovakia.png (72 KB, 500x269) Image search: [Google]
nuke czechoslovakia.png
72 KB, 500x269
Remember when america had Czech republic mixed up with Chechnya?

We are about to rename ourselves Czechia.

Good luck telling us apart faggots

http://publicshaming.tumblr.com/post/48547675807/the-definitive-people-who-thought-chechnya-was

http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/04/23/czech-republic-forced-to-remind-the-internet-that-chechnya-is-a-different-country-after-boston-bombing/

http://www.expats.cz/prague/article/weekly-czech-news/czech-republic-to-become-czechia/
>>
>First for /Balt/
>First for /Balt
>First for /Bal
>First for /Ba
>First for /B
>First for /
>First for
>First fo
>First f
>First
>Firs
>Fir
>Fi
>F
>
>>
food thiefs!
i knew you were czechens
>>
>>57823854
Oh the irony, I've always hated the fact that a short term doesn't exist for your country and have always said Czechia for that reason. I'm happy to be proven right!
>>
>>57824053
The country itself was always torn on it. I mean, I liked the term "Czech republic". We were always a small country always being occupied by another until rather recent history, so it means something. Czechia is just, meh.
>>
We've always called you Tšekki
>>
>>57824389
Aww that's cute. If I'm not mistaken the pronunciation should be pretty close.
>>
>>57824147
Is your country divided on that as well?
>tfw not "Republic of Bohemia and Moravia" or something along those lines
>>
That's how we call you.
>>
>>57824516
We call you Hellhole.
>>
Czechoslovakia is a terrorist country too, don't deny it
>>
>>57824623
Stop being butthurt over ancient history.
>>
Why not call yourself Bohemia? Pretty based name that is known around the world. It's your most important region anyway.
>>
>>57823854

renaming your country is the first step to EUSSR

rip in mountains and our sea
>>
I remember learning some time around 3rd grade that Czechoslovakia was not a country anymore. I had always heard it referred to as Czechoslovakia before then.
>>
>>57824689
>Böhmen und Mähren
Fuck off already
>>
>>57824664
I'll stop when you stop worshipping a four feet tall warmonger.
>>
>>57824817
It's just pathetic. Whatever, do as you wish.
>>
>>57824817
If you refer to putin, than that's dumb, cause it doesnt matter how you feel about him, nothing can be done. Just accept the fact that he's gonna reign till he's dead. I just hope cloning and immortality wont be developed before that.
>>
>>57825392
If you gotta have people reign until they are back, at least bring back gerontocracy.
Andropov and Chernenko gave us the toppest of keks
>>
>>57825521
*are dead

No idea what I was thinking there.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.