[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Xenophobia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2
File: 1460263750126.jpg (161 KB, 1890x1417) Image search: [Google]
1460263750126.jpg
161 KB, 1890x1417
After learning english and browsing the internet for so many time I went from a very curious and kind person towards foreigners to full blown hatred. I wish I could become what I was again.
Can someone relate?
>>
>>57814367
Also, this doesn't apply to south americans. I still love you guys.
>>
There are a shitty bunch of anonymous cowards on the internet who can do nothing but shitpost with abuse regardless of nationality.
Don't consider it as everything of foreigners.
>>
>>57814367
>Can someone relate?
I can't, I got myself a thicker skin before getting my feelings hurt by strangers I'll never meet.
>>
>very curious and kind person towards foreigners to full blown hatred

more like delusional lol
>>
>>57814367
Why do you hate us?
Do all BRs hate us?
Are is the maid plotting to kill my family?
She's BR, I need to know!
>>
>>57814841
This, plus I learned how to insult people when needed.
>>
Yep, I became racist against whites.
>>
>>57814367
>only hating foreigners
>not also hating your own countrymen
>>
I became racist against slavs
>>
>>57814582
God damn, a reasonable post from Japanese flag, color me surprised.
>>
>>57815500
Hard to beleive that you became that from browsing 4chan exclusively...
>>
>>57814367
It's all banter.
I still love everyone here.
>>
>>57814367
>>57814413
It sometimes happen to me but when you stop browsing 4chan for a month and start reading books again it all goes back to normal.
>>
>>57815384
wew yuro komrade, Im white and even I became racist against whites.
>>
>>57815930

>pole
>white

sure, buddyboy
>>
You're a weak person OP.

Simple as that
>>
>>57815951
yes and since I became racist I no longer want to be classified as white.

but thanks you for the complement swamp nigger.
>>
>>57815500
This desu.
>>
>>57814367
The only mistake you did was unironically believe shit you read on a chinese cartoonboard
>>
File: Saddam laugh.jpg (6 KB, 188x267) Image search: [Google]
Saddam laugh.jpg
6 KB, 188x267
>>57816043
just wait till our Ukrainian hohol STALKER komrades migrate to your beautiful cities and towns

you'll learn fast what real hatred is, dependent on your life.
>>
>>57814367
Not really, being a foreigner or meeting a foreigner is still my fetish. Browsing 4chan only strengthened this feel. I mean it really feels great to find points of contact with people from other countries with other routine. My biggest dream is to show moscow to some foreigher pal.
>>
>>57816188
And then rape them in an alleyway and stab them with a knife?
>>
I do not mind foreign people at all, as long as they stay in their own country.
>>
>>57816255
it's called an unofficial moscow tax.

a small price to pay for such an experience.
>>
>>57816107
I'd like to see how they interact with the local Arabs.

>>57816188
Same here.
I'd like to visit Moscow again in the coming years. I spent 3 weeks there during late march/april, which included one of winter -15°C, followed by floods of melting snow/ice and thawing dog turd surprises hidden in them. Then the last week it was a cosy +15-20°C.

I want to return, I had a great time.
>>
>>57814367
I don't hate any individual based on their race

however if I see two of them within 5 meters of each other I will hurl insults and rocks at them
>>
>>57816321
>>57816255
I actually dont see that achievable. We got a policeman on every corner.
>>
I don't hate most foreigners IRL
can't say the same about anons here, some flags just straight out anger me
>>
I sort of gained a sense of belonging once I went on /int/, at first I only considered myself Australian but now I see myself as an Anglo-Saxon under the Queen's country of Australia and the Commonwealth sphere. I still don't hate anyone based on race and still believe all ethnicities are equal but I have reinforced belief that countries should strictly be homogeneous (unless it's a country founded on multiculturalism like Brazil, PNG and now USA)
>>
Im not a retard that judges people by their skin colour or nationality, so no op
>>
>>57814367
this
fuck you guys
>>
>>57816107
>its ok when polands do it
>>
>>57816188
>I mean it really feels great to find points of contact with people from other countries
This. I could be speaking to literally anyone from anywhere, and all because of 4chan.
>>
>>57816080
this
>>
>>57825242
Bring back gaddafi
>>
>>57814367
yes
fuck niggers and eurofaggots
only Poland
>>
>>57817854
the more ruski cops, the more bribes you have to pay, visiting moscow sounds like going bankrupt.
>>
>>57814367
I am know wary of jews. I want to go back to the old days.
>>
>>57816449
I imagine urban warfare would become common day occurrence in such an environment.
>>
>>57814582
sasuga japan-kun
>>
>>57814367
No. Recently I found out some "butthurt belt" hate us for no reason but I think people IRL are not this retarded so hating them back is stupid too. Remember that all uncultured and hateful persons who can't express their agression in normal conditions go online and release. Internet represents not much.
>>
>>57815438
>not also hating your own countrymen
You don't normally need to know a second language, english in this case, to reach that state.
>>
>>57814582
>smart shit

>you
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.