[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much better would Latin America be if Spain never "freed"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
How much better would Latin America be if Spain never "freed" itself from Arab rule and they spread Islam when they colonized the Americas?
>>
>Spain
>Spread Islam in latin america
>America Education

All they spread was fucking mestizos and not killing fucking natives when they had their chance. hopefully in a couple years they will go extinct in this country
>>
>>57812921
Re read my OP dumbass. I never said Spain actually did spread Islam.
>>
>>57812857
If Spain doesn't expels the moors then there is no any colonization of America, and in other way, have you realized that the worst countries on Earth are islamic?
>>
>>57815119
>If Spain doesn't expels the moors then there is no any colonization of America
What are you talking about you dumb spic? Arabs in India spread Islam to Indonesia. An alternate history of Iberian Muslims colonizing the New World was possible.
>>
>>57812857
I've actually also wondered this.
>>
File: 1448355258897.png (1022 KB, 1024x1229) Image search: [Google]
1448355258897.png
1022 KB, 1024x1229
Latin america would be the hell on earth
>>
Latin-America would still be a fucking shithole. At least Gulf Arabs have managed to get rich off their natural resources. So at least they're more competent than the mutts that live in Latin-America right now.
>>
>>57815997
>Latin america would be the hell on earth

would sure be a shame if that were to happen
>>
>>57815119
>UAE
>Kuwait
>Brunei
>etc etc

>worst countries
>>
>>57812857
See. Islam is a relegion based on the same principles that cristianity. But as protestans are different in some ways from catholics, islam is different in other ways from cristians. The main difference being that islam is more politicaly active. It sets it's own laws and ruling system. So I think there might be less corruption in LA but on the other hand we wouldn't have received so many Immigrans After ww1 and ww2 from Europe, since they would have all gone to north america the only cristian place in the americas in this alternative world. So We would be: small populated, less corrupt, and also more united with the muslim world. What would have changed not only LA but the arabs countries as well. Maybe in this alternative world they hold more wealth and not only that oilmoney
>>
>>57815227
You are fucking retarded

>>57816165
Oil
>>
>>57817301
Literally all muslim countries are corrupt shitholes
>>
>>57819487
So Venezuela would be better with Islam?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.