[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
itt be as american as possible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 11
File: 1446168840215.png (150 KB, 2120x2440) Image search: [Google]
1446168840215.png
150 KB, 2120x2440
>"Blacks, or niggers as I like to call them are the reason America scores so low in every single non-income related metric. If you look at the statistics of whites only, we perform at levels slightly below european countries when you factor in their minorities. Besides we live in places where the only things to do are drugs and jack off so that the blacks can't get us, so America is better than europe."

>"HAHAHAHAHA Fucking europeans are so cucked talking shit about America I get you beheaded on a daily basis your country is so shitty because of your muslims which make up a smaller portion of your population than our blacks and are even more segregated. Your countries probably won't even exist by 2030 because of the refugees which can all be deported on a whim and won't be able to just walk across the border once conservative parties are elected."
>>
I value my freedom of Speech.
>>
>>57804279
Get the fuck out of my country yuroqueer
>>
Freedom is a natural right and the state imposes freedom! We would be much freer if we had no government
>>
>>57804481
>the state imposes freedom!
You fucked up bad. 0/10 see me after class.
>>
File: image.jpg (183 KB, 718x479) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
183 KB, 718x479
NO REPLACEMENT FOR DISPLACEMENT
>>
what country has a comparable history?

>born out of rebellion
>instituted a form of democracy and capitalism that would be emulated worldwide
>ended the use of slaves
>pioneered science, engineering, and mathematics
>kickstarted worldwide modernization due to two industrial revolutions
>helped develop central america and south america with things like the panama canal
>saved the world in two different wars
>became a beacon of culture through entertainment, science, fashion, and city-planning

and that not even including the 21st century you pleb
>>
>>57804925
You forgot invading the Philippines for lols.
>>
>Complains black crime
>white on white crime is higher than black on white crime
>>
>>57805519
I doubt that is per capita.
>>
>>57805593
white on white crime is higher than black on white crime
>>
>>57805675
That is only because there are more whites per capita

t. genius
>>
>>57805740
yup white on white crime is higher than black on white
>>
>>57805823
Lets see if anyone bites.
>>
>>57805854
ok
>>
File: 1460497672117.gif (848 KB, 665x662) Image search: [Google]
1460497672117.gif
848 KB, 665x662
Did you fuck my wife?
>>
File: 09battle-pic-articleLarge-v2.jpg (184 KB, 600x366) Image search: [Google]
09battle-pic-articleLarge-v2.jpg
184 KB, 600x366
>>57804279
American Knights were far better than any European one at the time!
>>
>>57804279
>Look how much I hate America, do you like me yet Euros?
>>
leftist shill sjw nigger jew feminist normie degenerate trump cuck current year freedom guns STEM reddit

anti racist is a code word for anti white, freedom of speech

If you didn't count all this shit that happens in America, America would be good
>>
Gluten gave my son Skyler autism
>>
File: 580.png (57 KB, 244x321) Image search: [Google]
580.png
57 KB, 244x321
>>57804279
>"Can I GET 5 double quarter pounders with extra cheese, 3 bigmacs, 4 large fries, 2 fat free chocolate milks and a diet coke, blease" :D
>>
File: 1420715884597.png (442 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
1420715884597.png
442 KB, 1200x800
>"freedomb aint free, no adam an' steve, alright?"
>>
my son got vaccinated and now he believes the earth isn't flat
>>
>>57808888
ebin
>>
the delivery man just arrived with my hamburger but he went straight into my wife's bedroom. i clapped three times but he didn't bring it to me. once i'm done watching watching news about a feminist being called a cunt on twitter, i'm gonna see what's up
>>
I'm going to be straight here. I am a cuckold, but I am also a white nationalist. I believe that whites have contributed more to humanity than any other race, space travel, anti—biotics the list goes on. But when it comes down to it, blacks are just better at fucking. Theres no shame in admitting this. There is no shame in admitting that despite the infinite intellectual and moral superiority of the white race, black cock is just better at pleasing women.

The reason white women are turning from the cause and running to niggers is simply because they are not being sexually satisfied. Can you blame them? If you dont get enough to eat at home youre going to go out to eat. The only way to save the white race from miscegenation is cuckolding. My pure white wife is my angel, the apple of my eye. And I want nothing but the best for her. So every friday she gets to have her fill of black cock. And our relationship goes on like normal. We love each other, and plan on having a child soon. She also shares my red pilled beliefs.

Monogamy is a tool of the jew. Just give it a chance once. Its exhilarating. Theres something deeply majestic about watching a toned muscular black stud going in and out of a beautiful white woman. Try it once.
>>
>>57804623
Lolcantturn.jpeg
>>
>>57810495
>Turning
>On American roads
get the fuck out filthy yuropoor
>>
File: camaro.jpg (23 KB, 302x276) Image search: [Google]
camaro.jpg
23 KB, 302x276
>>57810543
>>
I ordered 64 jars of peanut butter and Amazon Prime™ delivered it all in under two hours.
>>
>>57804925

#1: Quite a few.
#2: Capitalism was in its early stages in a lot of countries, particularly in the UK where the industrialisation kicked off earlier than any other nation.
#3: You don't even know the history of your own country. It was the UK which forced the whole world to end slavery.

>Slavery on English soil was unsupported in English law and that position was confirmed in Somersett's Case in 1772, but it remained legal in most of the British Empire until the Slavery Abolition Act 1833.

Even before the Slave Trade Act of 1807 and the Slavery Abolition Act of 1833, slavery was a legal loophole in English law and in a grey area where it was not legal, but not strictly illegal either.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somerset_v_Stewart
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slave_Trade_Act_1807
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_Abolition_Act_1833

In fact, since 1808, the British policed ships across the Atlantic to end the slave trade of other nations.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Africa_Squadron

In fact, in almost all cases where the slave trade of other nations was legally abolished, it was under British pressure:

>In 1805 a British Order-in-Council had restricted the importation of slaves into colonies that had been captured from France and the Netherlands.[9] Britain continued to press other nations to end their trade with a series of treaties: the 1810 Anglo-Portuguese treaty whereby Portugal agreed to restrict its trade into its colonies; the 1813 Anglo-Swedish treaty whereby Sweden outlawed its slave trade; the 1814 Treaty of Paris 1814 whereby France agreed with Britain that the slave trade was "repugnant to the principles of natural justice" and agreed to abolish the slave trade in five years; the 1814 Anglo-Dutch treaty whereby the Netherlands outlawed its slave trade and the 1817 Anglo-Spanish treaty that Spain agreed to suppress its trade by 1820.[9]
>>
>>57804925

#4: This has nothing to do with the US. Science, engineering and mathematics flourished in Europe as the Catholic Church lost its power to suppress scientific method.

#5: The industrial revolution took place in ALL western nations. One of the first ones to enter it was the UK, followed by Prussia (though, Prussia used state investment entirely, while in the UK it was mostly privately funded). The American industrial revolution was also fairly early, but not as early as the UK.

#7: Kek, shut the fuck up you useless piece of shit. In The Great War, the US did very little and they didn't manage to mobilise in time. The case was usually that under training the American soldiers lacked guns. In the Second World War, they acted mostly as an industrial backbone for the D-Day landing.

#8: American city planning is highly flawed and it is evident given the amount of traffic jams that take place in the grid system. The grid system was also independently being developed in Europe at the time.

While there are many great American cultural works out there, it would be foolish to dismiss European works.
>>
>>57805429
funny thing is the Philippines are one of the most pro american countries today
>>
>>57808888
dog bless you
>>
Can anyone inform me as to why all Americans are fucking experts of pop-culture, if they put as much effort into learning the most obscure shit about actors and films as they did into the rest of their education they'd be world leaders in test scores
>>
>>57811115
>>57811302
One of the best posts in a while.
>>
>>57811488
I have no clue.
I've no knowlegde of pop culture, and I don't get along with fellow Americans all that well.
On the bright side, I get along splendidly with every European I meet, even if you are all commie/leftist scum
>>
>>57811534
>Germany
This meme AGAIN. I love it. Every time I think people are starting to wisen up, I find myself to be completely mistaken. It's a miracle I even have any amount of faith left in society.
For the two-hundredth time, Germany's done little to none when it comes to contributing to human advancement.
First, let's list the bright points. Their accomplishments:
>Destruction of Rome
>Holy Roman Empire
>Bismarck
>Third Reich
>?
Wow! Look at that! They managed to destroy the Roman Empire! Isn't it awesome that they tore down the centerpiece of European advancement and culture and replaced it with the dark ages? Cool! And not only, that, but they had to overcome the might of the ENTIRE weak, crumbling Italian infrastructure and military to do so! And after they were done, wasn't it awesome how they were able to make all of these buildings fall into complete disrepair? Wow!
After that, They made the Holy Roman Empire! The perfect successor! Sure, it might not have been Holy, or Roman, and it might have actually been established by the Pope and the courage of a Frog, but it was in Germany, right? Remember all the cool things they did? I sure don't, but I'm sure there's something good in there! And what about Bismarck, the man that unified the German states that couldn't get along without him? Remember how he unified them into a single hate machine that he could then push outwards towards all of Europe? Yeah! After he was gone, they sure did well projecting that anger after big brother Austria tapped them on the shoulder and showed them the light of Serbian evil. Sure, they lost, but they definitely gave the world a hard time with their gas weapons. Well - they may not have made it, but a traitorous Jew that definitely wasn't on their side that they were still kind enough to allow to live in Germany did! How kind of the Germans, right? Nope! They went on to massacre the Jews and lose AGAIN at austria's request!
Germany's pathetic, and so are you.
>>
I just saved $4.99 on my health insurance by suscribing to Goldberg & Sons Healthcare© premium package. Now I can use my debit card whenever I need it (tips not included), no matter in what situation your variable rate-loan is.
God and Joseph Smith may bless you all.
>>
a marine is the best friend and the worst enemy you can have

the job of every marine is supporting that 19 year old rifleman on the ground

semper fi, motherfuckers
>>
File: 1436939148250.jpg (89 KB, 480x379) Image search: [Google]
1436939148250.jpg
89 KB, 480x379
I went hiking and saw some faggot with binoculars.
HE WAS WEARING CAMO
I confronted him about stolen valor and he just took off. I tried calling 911 but there was no reception.
>>
>>57811488
having hollywood, one of the biggest areas for any export of entertainment, makes it seem like entertainment is american culture

along with that, stories like john wayne or morgan freeman, or anyone from american idol. the story of someone showing up as a stagehand on bit movies or as contestants on a bit show and becoming wildly famous echoes the idea of the american dream, of coming from nothing and gaining everything

because the likenesses of these people are plastered all over our country, and because they can come out of nowhere, we like to think we can become one, and we can relate to each and every one of them, which makes us want to know everything about them
>>
>>57811115
>>57811302
it's okay friend, he was acting american by getting 100% of his history wrong to make america look good
>>
File: 1434173516392.gif (428 KB, 500x322) Image search: [Google]
1434173516392.gif
428 KB, 500x322
>>57812062
>mfw a eurofag read a book near me
>>
>>57805675
Black on black is higher than both.
>>
USA USA USA

BACK TO BACK WORLD WAR CHAMPS
Dog bless
>>
>>57804481
>>57804560
I believe he meant "opposes"
>>
>>57812959
No need to play doubles advocate, I think we got the gist of it. For all intensive purposes, it was a pretty good effort to spite the one error.
>>
File: enculeur-de-mouche.gif (156 KB, 151x186) Image search: [Google]
enculeur-de-mouche.gif
156 KB, 151x186
>>57808888
Ur on a diet

>be American
>Gulp after gulp—it didn't matter. I couldn't get it all. Soon my mouth was full and I could feel the piss running down my body, coating my chest and abs, covering my hardening cock. The smell and taste was overwhelming. The manliness of their three streams mingling in my mouth was making me weak, but also making me want to swallow as much as I could.
>The three of them stared down at me, all proud to see how much piss I was taking. They had one hand on their dicks, and their other hands and arms were draped around each other. I could see the three men were bonding, and I had a feeling that I'd be seeing this scene many times in the future.
>Finally they finished their pissing, and shook the last droplets from their cock heads into my mouth. I closed my mouth, savoring the taste of their piss as well as some of the cum that had been washed from my face and into my mouth.I was about to stand when dad said, "Wait a minute son, I got a little more."I opened my mouth again quickly.This is something I remember from watching my dad piss so many years ago—he had a few more squirts after the main stream.This time dad let me grasp is cock and point it at my mouth.
>I watched his furry stomach push out as he let out the last few squirts, that were moving at a mile a minute it seemed, right into my mouth.
>While all of this had happened the game had finally ended, and I thought that my night would be over. The men all seemed dazed, having had their cocks sucked and asses eaten all afternoon and evening. They were just chatting idly while I still sat squatting between them all. I was exhausted, and felt like if I closed my eyes I was going to pass out.I could barely feel my jaw and my poor little hole was still burning some from the fingering I had earlier. After a few minutes of just sitting there with three hard cocks bobbing above me I had the courage to speak up.
>"D-D-Dad? Can I go to bed now?"
>>
*takes a pill*

>>57806412
kek
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.