[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you miss the good old Ottoman Empire?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: images (16).png (27 KB, 496x297) Image search: [Google]
images (16).png
27 KB, 496x297
Do you miss the good old Ottoman Empire?
>>
>>57677909
Yes Because Crete was part of Venice
>>
>>57677953
do you miss emirate of crete under rule of great caliph?
>>
>>57677953

this
>>
>>57677909
Extra History?
>>
>>57677953
only for some time
>>
>>57677909
It could be a lot better today with no religion and genocide of the slavshits.
>>
>>57677909
It must've been great. You didn't have to wear pants, you didn't need to know how to read, you could live in a tent and ride a camel to work, and you didn't even need to speak a proper language but could instead make due with a bastard patois of Classical Arabic and Farsi.
>>
>>57679256
What makes you so angry my little Ottoman?
>>
>>57679340
I'm not your sofa, you Gastarbeiter.
>>
>>57677909
Fuck no, gross
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.