[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck happened to America
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (214 KB, 964x754) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
214 KB, 964x754
What the fuck happened to America
>>
freedom
>>
>>57674502
I'm trying to have a decent thread here, no Aussies please.
>>
m8 if this is you trying to have a decent thread i'd hate to see you shitposting
>>
I'm sorry but as an Aussie you're not one to judge whether or not a thread is decent.
>>
but really i meant my answer

as oppreseed women and minorities continued to fight bravely for civil liberties they transformed the social landscape of america in to what it is today

additionally, as corporations continued to make immense profits in the absence of significant regulation or taxation they managed to corrupt the political system so badly to the point is is now

in short, freedom happened
>>
>>57674429
1965 Immigration Act
>>
Mexicans
>>
>>57674727

also the failure to demobilise the military after ww2, largely due to the soviet threat which was unaviodable, let the military industrial complex turn the country in to an empire when it was designed to be isolationist, never going abroad in search of foreign dragons to slay
>>
>>57674827

and when you have the greatest hammer the world has ever seen every problem tends to look like a nail
>>
Any non-Australians like to get in on the discussion?
>>
File: USA vs democracies.jpg (531 KB, 884x2068) Image search: [Google]
USA vs democracies.jpg
531 KB, 884x2068
Revolution
>>
File: us of zion.jpg (31 KB, 548x505) Image search: [Google]
us of zion.jpg
31 KB, 548x505
jews of course.
>>
>>57675219

can i ask what you disagree with from my answer? genuinely curious
>>
>>57674429
Your cars became faster and more fuel-efficient
>>
>>57675326
didn't even read it tbhonest. I don't care about what an Aussie has to say.
>>
File: 717.jpg (28 KB, 324x291) Image search: [Google]
717.jpg
28 KB, 324x291
>>57675326

He's mad because you hit the nail on the head.
>>
>>57674429
- too much centralization
-1965 immigration act
-corrupt wars
-loss of prestige and reputation
-shitty presidents
-democrats and republicans
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 397x370) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 397x370
>>57674429
I'll just leave this here...
>>
>>57675382
kek
>>
>>57674952
>>57674827
10/10 ebic post
+1 4 u

To be completely fair it was a miracle we were able to keep afloat during the Cold War. Although society was being torn into various sectors like the McCarthyists the Political-Activists, the country was more or less united in the overall goal of defeating the commies. After that task was completed and the USSSR and USA's pissing match was done we were left with a massive standing army which still stands today and a torn system of society providing that the country seemed to be close to a civil war.
Furthermore, the Vietnam war, a war we should have never entered lead to a system of governmental lying to the people and elected officials as to how the war progress was going.
This break in trust between the American people and Government which had more or less been continuous since the civil war was broken and has yet to be repaired.
Now we flounder about in a senseless society trillions in debt yet seemingly just as idol as ever.
We went to war in the middle east god knows how many times not a single penny was asked of the American people, not a single penny of war taxes was required.
Now, desu, we're fucked.
But, with the right leadership we may yet pull ourselves out of this nosedive as recover our former selves, just hopefully not so much that we need another market correction as great as the Great Depression.
t.patriot

Good day to you lads.
God Bless the USA.
>>
Naive people + Jews + Negroes
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.