[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you realise Germany was the greatest country in the world?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
When did you realise Germany was the greatest country in the world?
>>
when they declared to help over a million of Syrian refugees
>>
>>57673044
Reminder that a poor country like Greece can invade Germany today.
>>
When my gf made me raise her German son
>>
can i go to germany and demand the government for a german gf?
>>
germanic people have higher rates of psychopathic tendencies desu
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 361x407) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 361x407
>>57673448
That's suck, Nazi Germany was great.
>>
>>57673960
They people doesn't include collective punishment of entire French villages though
>>
>>57673960
So great that it was anal-fucked by the subhumans.
>>
>>57673960
fuck off
>>
>>57673044
she is so ugly
>>
>>57675833
What's different to other German women?
>>
>>57675833
>implying she is pure blooded Aryan milf
>>
>>57675881
Nothing, most German women are ugly
>>
When Merkel allowed the mudflood
>never know what you've got to its gone
>>
>>57675833
She has a tense, shaken facade to her facial expression, like an emotionally vulnerable middle-aged woman who would entertain the thought of having sex with me.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.