[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of Koreans? Just they are subhumans?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: Download_2016_04_09_20_04_25.gif (3 MB, 264x252) Image search: [Google]
Download_2016_04_09_20_04_25.gif
3 MB, 264x252
What do you think of Koreans?
Just they are subhumans?
>>
faker is god
>>
>>57672611
One of my best friends growing up was Korean. So was his sister. He turned into a female in his adult life (apparently he had been one ina a male body his whole life) and his sister was a skank for most of the time I knew her.

Not subhuman. Very human.
>>
>>57672611
Woah the gif scared me. I thought he was about to cut his head off. Fiuuf what a relieff
>>
>>57672611
They're ok I guess
Less autistic than nips that is.
>>
>>57672611
I don't care or think about them.
>>
>>57672611
JJJOKBARII PROXY SHIT DIE IN FIRE MONKEY!!!!
>>
>>57672611
They are only humans in hell east Asia
>>
>>57672611
I have opened the /korea/ thread, and so far only 1 troll post. Others were really informative, so my (very limited) experience with them was good, they seem like down to Earth people.
>>
>>57672611
are prone to be into cult religions
have no remorse for putting on other's identity
look down on others
believe any insult toward the weaks are allowed
>>
>>57672611
he gives me the impression that who koreans really are. i dont shit on them, just feeling this dude shows one of the originalities and the humors of korea.
>>
>>57674989
Just like us
>>
>>57674469
>>57674989
>>57675021
>>57675156
These have told me more about Japanese than Koreans
>>
>>57675368
Overshadowing Korea is a Japanese thing too.
>>
>>57675368
no. first of all im >>57675021 the one posted on your thread. i told you that dont easily believe in what goes on /int/ if you dont get a factual evidence or an understanding of background for the situation you face.
you are already getting somewhat biased against japanese without getting them.

just chill. at least half of these are just bantz or an impression.

the relationship of japanese and koreans is very complex and hard to understand for anyone else. i can explain you all of what that really is but the topic is much more sensitive and controversial than anything on your korean thread, and sadly theres no room to do it on /int/. anyway any korean posters and japanese posters can make fun of each other, and theres nothing wrong with it. even though i agree netousyos ones are unfunny garbage.
>>
>>57676805
Yeah, I understand what you are saying, I really don't have any knowledge about history of Japan and Korea

But that exchange between the Japanese was entertaining to read, still
>>
>>57678162
you are right in some way. it depends but the humors and bantz of japanese, koreans, taiwanese and chinese often have the same vibe.

/int/ is informative sometimes but still usually over 90% of those comments on korean/japanese threads are just useless noise. so please be careful. there are always full of lies, bigotry and conspiracy theories.

btw ill post again when you got other korean or japanese thread.
>>
koreans are jjang
>>
File: tmr.png (111 KB, 900x699) Image search: [Google]
tmr.png
111 KB, 900x699
Korea is the best asians country, not so crazy as japan, and better developed that China. Koreans very honest and work hard people. One day Korea will rise and revenge nasty japan for all historical shit, and i'll choose Korean's side.
>>
tbqh i don't give a single fuck about korea
>>
we look all the same weird and inbred as fuck and not the best looking people. also we can't control our emotions. yet we are very open, egregious and sincere people

t. albert bak
>>
They are extremely autistic.

Like all East Asian immigrants.

t: knower
>>
>>57679920
>muh heritage

stfu nigger, unless you're a recent immigrant from korea you're not korean, you're just another american with a chinky face.
>>
>>57680041

Asian people are autistic in a weird way.

I'm an autistic white person and I'm not nearly as fucked in the head as that Asian kid from my high school who wanted to become an animator.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.