[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Oh wow, Anon look! It must have been snowing like this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 600x800
>"Oh wow, Anon look! It must have been snowing like this for an hour at least. It's lucky we didn't go out after all. Hey. I have an idea. I mean, if you want to. How about we dress up as warm as we can and go for a nice walk, and then we get back we can take a hot bath and I'll cook us something warm? How does that sound? Ok, come on! Ah I get so excited when it snows. It always reminds makes me feel like a little girl again!"
>>
>>57671715
kill yourself lol
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 400x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 400x640
>"Please don't push me away Anon. I want to be with you. Why won't you accept that? I know you find it hard to believe that people want to be around you but I'm not willing to allow you to spend your whole life trapped and isolated because you see so little value in who you are as a person. I wish more than anything that you could just for a second see yourself through my eyes, because then you'd realize how much there is to love about you and how much I love you for that reason."
>>
...and then I wake up
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 1936x2592) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 1936x2592
>"Hey, I had a great time today Anon. It was nice to finally get to know you, I still can't believe how long we've been talking. It feels like we haven't stopped all day! Oh. Why are you waiting at the gate? I thought you were going to walk me to my door? I mean I'd like to say goodbye properly if you wouldn't mind."
>>
File: image(3).jpg (119 KB, 640x821) Image search: [Google]
image(3).jpg
119 KB, 640x821
>Erica
>>
>>57671715
>"Anon, please, listen to me. Terminal cancer is not something pleasant, don't act like the little shit you've always been with me, just for once. I am going to die looking like a cockroach, so please just burn my ashes and let no one look at my dead cold body before you do that. That is my last wish, goodbye anon"
>>
File: image.png (426 KB, 449x560) Image search: [Google]
image.png
426 KB, 449x560
>"But it's raining! Oh Anon, don't pressure me like this you know I'll give in! Okay okay, I'm coming. But we're going to get soaked, you know that right? If I wasn't so hungry I'd tell you to take a hike, you know that right! Wait. Before we go outside. When we get back we are running the bath all the way to the top and sitting in
>>
>>57671754
>"Anon, why didn't you tell me plastic surgery had such effects?! I can't believe you pushed me to do it! Look at my eyes! They look like it came from some alien or disfigured child. Anon, why? Why is life so cruel with me? Oh no, anon, why are you looking down, am I not beautiful? Anon? ANON?"
>>
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>57671814
>"Hey anon, It was nice to finally meet you. I mean I would have loved to chat a little more with you but lord Satan doesn't wait. Oh, why are you trying to crawl your way to the door? You told me we were going to hell together? I changed my mind, you're the only one going there, if you don't mind.
>>
>O wow Goy! How dare you accuse me of being a thief! What do you mean I owe you 5,000 dollars? HELP! POLICE! This man wants to kill me over 10,000 dollars! I want my 20,000 dollars that owe me goy. I'm calling my lawyer and suing you for 40,000 dollars.
>>
Nobody speaks like this
>>
File: 1450118563651.jpg (26 KB, 403x362) Image search: [Google]
1450118563651.jpg
26 KB, 403x362
> tfw I live for these threads
ty for moving them to /int/
>>
[cringe]
>>
>>57672270
autists do in their heads
>>
>>57671715
>>57671754
>>57671814
>>57671828
>>57671851
>>57671926

*grabs you by the throat*

BACK THE FUCK OFF!
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.