[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You have three sentences to be as American as possible.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (795 KB, 2046x2046) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
795 KB, 2046x2046
You have three sentences to be as American as possible.
>>
Yee haw! Kick out them blacks and mexicans. Big mac, soda, and fries and make it quick in time for the big game Manuel.
>>
>>57665434
Good job you almost sound like a real american
>>
I am bankrupt because I needed surgery
>>
>>57665397
Is that a deep fried calzone
>>
>>57665397

I don't vote.
>>
Salute flag. Praise Jesus. Vote for Trump.
>>
>>57665397
My name is Jesús Maria Gonzales, and I'm named after our Lord and Savior. My favorite food is deep-fried butter on a stick. The second amendment shall not be infringed.
>>
>>57665524
It's a baked apple pie and a mcdouble. Shitty McDonald's dollar meal food, guy is probably an adventurous stoner
>>
>>57665397
China give money please. Renewing my private medical insurance. Magna cum lauda
>>
Hands up. Don't shoot. 420 blaze it.
>>
>>57665397
I am a real American, fight for the right of every man!
Oh shit is that a nigger?
Where is my rifle, Susan?
>>
Guns
Oedipus complex
Can't handle any bantz
>>
>>57665397
God. Bless. America.
>>
Am I being detained?
I am a sovereign citizen.
Can you prove I was driving?
>>
>>57666472

>can't handle the bantz

Yup

http://www.theportlygazelle.com/2015/08/26/american-working-in-england-is-suing-his-colleagues-for-too-much-banter/
>>
>>57666632
>“It’s just non-stop banter I can’t take it anymore. I hate being called “lad”, I hate the constant references to “cheeky nandos with the boys” and I can never tell whether they’re being offensive on purpose or just “having a bit of banter”. It’s so bizarre, I’ve never had to endure this at an American workplace.”

This has to be fake
>>
File: 1456439575477.png (2 MB, 2529x1836) Image search: [Google]
1456439575477.png
2 MB, 2529x1836
Hey what's up anon are you going to the gym? We can Netflix and chill afterwards, we can watch the bachelor, I fucking love that show. Oh by the way I found this great place it's called Olive Garden very classy and stuff, we can stop by and grab lunch there it's great you'll see.
>>
Moonman Moonman can't you see, spics and niggas gotta hang from trees
>>
>>57665397
>Where the jungle nigger qts at?
>I love guns.
>I love Jesus.
>I hate Arabs.
>>
>>57666632
>Nudge
Fake/10
>>
>>57666786
reminder
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/March_14,_1891_lynchings
>>
I'm 1/16th Cherokee royalty.

I have a tattoo of my family's coat of arms.

I have a 16 thousand dollar credit card debt.
>>
>>57666719
>2nd amendment

dog bless arizona :DDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>57665397

Yeah, I'll have 5 large big Mac deals. Do you guys take credit cards? Yes, WELL GOD BLESS MURICA.
>>
*goes to the gym*
*get lit/turnt*
*yo man do a dab*
*listens exclusively to rap and top pop*
*goes abroad only to get together with other americans*
*what do you mean you have no starbucks*
*what do you mean you have no wendys*
*what do you mean you don't have poptarts*
*wears shoes indoors*
*unironically has no interest in culture*
*goes to see latest capeshit*
*defends imperial system*
*defends fahrenheit*
*talks about heritage*
*gets shot*
>>
>>57665397
Hey what's up,brother!
Jesus Christ!
This is a fucking burger!
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.