[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do i get citizenship in switzerland
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 4
File: ticino-switzerland.jpg (57 KB, 652x415) Image search: [Google]
ticino-switzerland.jpg
57 KB, 652x415
how do i get citizenship in switzerland
>>
Be a Syrian refugee
>>
Take a dip in a barrel of varnish.
>>
>>57660145
Fuck off they're full
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 590x350
What's wrong with NZ? That place looks amazing
>>
>>57660145
be swiss
>>
>>57660178
your mum is full...of cum
>>
>>57660188
eh idk, i live in auckland so i don't get to see the natural beauty of nz
>>
File: tmp_11095-images(17)436027199.jpg (45 KB, 658x466) Image search: [Google]
tmp_11095-images(17)436027199.jpg
45 KB, 658x466
>>57660205
Hahahhahahhahaha..

Based Haka dancer.
>>
>>57660145
It is not a country of immigrants, it is a national state and u are not a swiss so do not go there. Same applies for all european coutries with the exception of the UK
>>
>>57660188
NZ looks good but it has shit government, shit economy, shitty natives and shitty education
>>
>>57660145
Have so much money you can't read the amount of taxes you're paying
>>
>>57660410
what if i go on holiday there and marry a swiss person
>>
what is the benefit of stucking in the hibilly mountain?
>>
>>57660427
Are you admitting that there are no Anglos left in your country?
>>
>>57660570
whatever makes you happy
>>
>>57660410
>I know nothing about Switzerland: the post

You have to work in the country for 12 years and be a good citizen. That's it.
>>
>>57660458
It is well-known swiss people hate everyone in their country who is nor swiss. It takes decades to get rid of the hate and maybe u will be just disliked, thats literally a win there. Good luck finding a fiancee in that short time dude
>>
>>57660703
Maybe if u are french or german m8
>>
>>57660715
by 'not swiss' you mean people who are ethnically non-swiss or people that weren't born in switzerland? because i'm white i just wasn't born in switzerland
>>
>>57660883
First of all, are you talking one of the language of Switzerland?
>>
>>57660883
I meant native swiss. Even if u are white it takes a long time of hard assimilation. Consider germany, austria or italy they are much more stranger-friendly
>>
>>57660914
no
>>57661002
what about hungary or poland? which country has the prettiest woman
>>
>>57661049
>no

So maybe before even thinking about moving in a country you should at least try to learn the language?
>>
>>57660153
Brush up on your memes.

You need to be fairly highly qualified to obtain a job there. The usual fields come to mind, medicine and IT mostly.

Also the Swiss gov't has implemented an immigration cap. Finally the Swiss are pretty stuck-up when it comes to foreigners, years of isolation will do that to you.
>>
>>57661084
yeah, i'll get round to it
>>
>>57661096
> fairly highly qualified to obtain a job there.

is an MA in economics qualified enough
>>
>>57661096
how qualified IT wise do you need to be go get residency there? I'm going to go into that and I'm slowly learning German right now
>>
>>57660427
Wew lad, you have no idea how many people in Poland would sell their left lung for NZ visa.
>>
>>57661579
i would happily trade places
>>
>>57661096
What you should also mention is that these restrictive immigration policies were implemented because 25% of their population were foreign born before the Syrian refugee crisis even hit.
The percecentage of durkas is a little bit lower than in Austria or Germany though.
>>
>>57661049
people wont accept u there either, also hungary has a lot of gypsies so do we so thats a no-no
Western Poland is so cool, but i do not know if u would like the polish manners
Czech republic? super cool and friendly to foreigners, Prague is beautiful and already has a large english speaking community(mostly white immigrants from the US)
>>
>>57661388
They will also privilege swiss people before even if you're the most qualified sometimes, I doubt a master in economics will be enough, everyone pretty much has that there and without knowing any of their language you're pretty much fucked
>>
>>57661452
There's no general rule, you just need to be hired by someone, but it'll be difficult if your "just" a random IT engineer and if you can't speak the language (BTW Swiss German and German are two different languages).
>>
>>57661804
perhaps an additional major/minor in mathematics will make me more attractive, you think?
>>
Remain neutral in all affairs. Don't apply citizenship, but don't not want to be a citizen. Start hoarding money and pay about 10 bucks extra for everything at the grocery store, especially Swiss cheese.

Eventually Switzerland will contact you and offer to airlift you out of New Zealand.
>>
>>57661898
Speaking the language fluently would be a start, I'm not sure about the mathematics, depends what you want to do. Keep something in mind though, to immigrate to Switzerland you need to scoe a job before coming.
>>
>>57661988
it's just a good complement to an economics degree
>>
>>57662072
find a job first then move, that's all I can say
>>
>>57660153
Switzerland ≠ Western Europe

They don't support illiterate shitskins.
>>
>>57662160
are all baguettecucks as based as you
>>
marry a swiss women or live here for atleast 5+years and apply for one
>>
Employer has to prove he found no one in Switzerland then EU before hiring you.

Also don't be one of those retards that thinks he can get by with only english, unless you wanna be a loner your whole life.
>>
Be fucking rich and be a positive contribution to their society and economy
>>
make them an offer they can't refuse
>>
How do I get citizenship in Australia?
>>
>>57663055
My dad own 8 houses there if that help. No one live in them so I can choose
>>
>>57663098
you should probably donate them to the LGBT community
>>
Why would you want to live in Switzerland anyway though? It'd be a great place to visit once, maybe, but I'd rather not live in Europe.
>>
File: 1457997499595.jpg (56 KB, 340x565) Image search: [Google]
1457997499595.jpg
56 KB, 340x565
>moving from a mostly white, fairly cheap, isolated country to a mostly white for nos, highly expensive, middle of a shitstorm country
>>
>>57663055
>>57663098

Step One: Be Chinese
Step Two: Have Money

Congratulations, you're an Australian citizen.
>>
>>57662938
Switzerland seems genuinely awful
>>
[soviet mode on]
Conquer it.
[soviet mode off]
>>
>ITT: first worlders wish they lived in "more exotic" places due to some forlorn sense of excitement

Trust me man, I know you probably hate your comfy, 3 bedroom house in a nice neighborhood, but you don't want to live in some of these European countries. They're a lot worse than you think. For instance Poland is definitely a 3rd world country. They don't have running water/electricity in a large part of their country, and most people struggle just for about 1 US dollar per day
>>
What other countries are as good as Switzerland?
>>
Just move to Central Otago, it's pretty much the same. Source - I lived in Zofingen in Switzerland for a while.
>>
This romanticization of Switzerland on /int/ and /pol/ is pretty laughable to me as someone who grew up there and still has a Swiss passport... it's as dull, secluded country. It's no place for young people to live at.
>>
>>57665321
EBIN MEME :DDDDDD
>>
>>57660145
They fuck horses.
>>
>>57667966
And you don't?
>>
>>57664712
The same rules apply in Austrian and Germany: if you plan to hire someone from outside E.U. you have to justify that.
>>
>>57667726
I am a dull, secluded person.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.