[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you freed yourself from racism there's no one that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1452752701056.jpg (57 KB, 549x389) Image search: [Google]
1452752701056.jpg
57 KB, 549x389
>tfw you freed yourself from racism

there's no one that i hate because of his race and nothing you can do will change that.
>>
I became so much happier when I grew out of my /pol/ phase and wasn't constantly focused on how much of a "victim" I was because of people with a different skin color.
>>
File: girugamesh.png (122 KB, 452x391) Image search: [Google]
girugamesh.png
122 KB, 452x391
>>57659720
If that's true than why is the French flag only white? You people have something against other colors?

Fucking hypocrites
>>
>>57659745
no people are white except michael jackson, albinos and kpop stars
>>
Never had problem with that desu.

But i do recognize that nigs have more chances to commit crimes than anyone else, so gotta watch out for that. But i do know decent black people too.
>>
I don't think FUCKING WHITE MALES are superior.

Blacks and arabs are cunt tho
>>
File: Karl_Marx_by_Genun-1024x768.jpg (143 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Karl_Marx_by_Genun-1024x768.jpg
143 KB, 1024x768
>tfw I freed myself from racism and other types of false consciousness and embraced the light of the one true prophet Karl Marx
>>
>>57659911
but marx loved shitposting about "utopians"
>>
>>57659911
>Being a racist is the same as acknowledging racial differences
>Letting racial differences interfere with your treatment of individuals
Sorry you fell for the meme, senpai.
>>
>>57659954
Shut up, I'm as pure a materialist as anyone who's ever lived
>>
>>57659955
Retards aguying with greentextes like yourself just end up strawmaning the fuck out of everything

stop, it's for your own good. Have some respect for your brain
>>
>>57659955
That depends on what you mean by racial differences. If you think it makes certain groups inherently superior or inferior to others, that is the dictionary definition of racism. So "blacks have wider noses on average" isn't a racist statement, but "blacks are ugly because of their wider noses" is.
>>
>>57660000
>arguying
Nice meme, senpai
>>
>>57659911
>it could naturally do

No, they can't because the brilliant minds putting marxism into practice forced you to be a part of the "greater" society.
>>
>>57659720
Well if you don't care about it your future kin will have to.
>>
I don't hate blacks and Muslims but I hate the ones that come over here. If they stayed in their continent everyone would be happy
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.