[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/int/gf STILL hasn't replied to you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1447017835343.jpg (26 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1447017835343.jpg
26 KB, 400x400
>/int/gf STILL hasn't replied to you
>>
this is why nobody likes you, canada.
>>
>>57657285
>not getting an /int/ bf instead
you had a chance at a good life son
>>
This is worse then easter posting.
>>
she's just a little anxious man
don't sweat it
>>
>>57657360
>she's just a little anxious man
>don't sweat it

SHE SAID SHE'D TALK ON SATURDAY

IT BECAME SUNDAY 30 MINS AGO
>>
File: 234.jpg (28 KB, 700x940) Image search: [Google]
234.jpg
28 KB, 700x940
>>57657285
>>57657324
>>57657336
>>57657338
>>57657360
>>57657391
hello
>>
S T O P
T
O
P
>>57657467
hey
>>
This is the third thread in a row from you. And this isn't the first time. I'm not surprised, out of all the posters (countries), Canacucks are at it again with their "shitposting". Shit like this is why you fucks are the worst posters on /int/. And I'm getting sick and tired of you Iceniggers ruining boards with your /r9k/-tier shit. First it was /fit/ with daily:

>tfw no gf (or any variation of the sort)

And now /int/. I really hope you decide to head out one day on your bike to get some tendies just so a truck will hit you and fuck your shit up. Idc if you're on a bike or a car, I just really want your shit to get fucked up. Hell maybe you become a vegetable and eat through a straw. That way we will never have to deal with your shitposting you ugly piece of shit.

Kill yourself. Seriously.
>>
>>57657519
>third
he's been going all day its easily 20+
>>
Please just fuck off.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.