[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Hey anon your date is here, where are you going to take her?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 1436110595672.jpg (44 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1436110595672.jpg
44 KB, 640x640
>Hey anon your date is here, where are you going to take her?
>>
were going to poundtown nigga lmao
>>
We're going to celebrate easter together
>>
Mcdonalds round 3 xD
>>
toofat4me
>>
I would probably call her fat in various forms until she starts crying
>>
>>57653448
>HolyFuckIamInLoveWithDicks
>>
to hang out with my friends jamal, lashawn, cameron and elijah
>>
File: nub arm.jpg (83 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
nub arm.jpg
83 KB, 640x640
DOES SHE HAVE A FUCKING NUB?
>>
>>57653374
Can we skipp the date and start with the fucking part?
>>
>>57653560
that's the wheel you fucking moron
>>
File: asian melons.jpg (40 KB, 636x422) Image search: [Google]
asian melons.jpg
40 KB, 636x422
>This is your date anon treat her well.
>>
>>57653560
>>57653617
You stupid cunt
>>
BACK THE FUCK OFF?!!!???
>>
>>57653448
This is considered skinny in America.
>>
File: faggot2.jpg (91 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
faggot2.jpg
91 KB, 960x960
>>57653933
>>57653933
>>57653448
>>57653503
>>
>>57653374
First dates are always supposed to have a more easygoing and informal kind of air about them. Do it in daylight and take her for a walk in some place you both find relaxing, such as a mall or a park or a coffee shop or show. Which one to choose is something that heavily relies on her personality. I'd avoid cinemas.

Whereas in the first "real" first date (and assuming hat she does drink) you absolutely got make it so she pours the equivalent of 2 glasses of wine or 1.5 glass of spirit based beverage up to 50% or 2 shots of strong spirit up to 70% at some point in your date. Contrary to what your image implies, you should never first date in broad day light if you happen to be meeting someone past the age of 20. Also, avoid beer at all costs unless it's scotch or malzbeer.

Is she in her yearly twenties and more reserved? Take her to a not so loud but still mildly populated and comfy looking bar
is she in her yearly twenties and lively? Take her to a a comfy bar with live music of her taste
Is she in her late twenties? Take her to a restaurant... by car... unless you own a Ford Ka (in which case you should just sell it and start over with another brand)
>>
>>57655119
>First dates are always supposed to have a more easygoing and informal kind of air about them

what?

bullshit
>>
>>57655179
Are you truly meeting the girl for the first time, as in a completely stranger that you've just met thanks to some online site pairing or as some indication of a friend?
What then... are going to try to flirt with her just like that? Might work depending on the girl, but probably wouldn't as a general rule
>>
>>57655339
>Are you truly meeting the girl for the first time, as in a completely stranger that you've just met thanks to some online site pairing or as some indication of a friend

What the fuck? Generally you go on a first date after knowing someone informally for a little bit and the first date is when you start getting more intimate. What you're referring to is a blind date. Your relationship advice sucks.
>>
>>57653374
source?
>>
>>57655456
You and I have different definitions of what a first date means, but I won't annoy you further if you think my advice sucks.
>>
>>57653374
nandos desu
>>
>>57653374

Saucerino Faperino
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.