[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Culture Pals - /cp/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 10
File: 1459130689719.png (830 KB, 1024x652) Image search: [Google]
1459130689719.png
830 KB, 1024x652
Culture Pals: Zombie edition

Come meet qts from around the world, practice your qt talk skills, hangout with other /int/erpals, share qts, share qt's nudes, rate qts, recommend new qts to others, log the ip addresses from qts with iplogger, make fun about crazy qts, share replies from pastas, etc.

Discord chat:
https://discordapp.com/channels/147792876800180224/147792876800180224

OP pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/8MT3uBwG (embed) (embed)

Old Thread:
http://boards.4chan.org/int/thread/57412867/#q57412867
>>
File: OC.png (114 KB, 500x693) Image search: [Google]
OC.png
114 KB, 500x693
>>57644681
First for Jordan
>>
Bump for qts. What's the maximum number of qts you've ever had?
>>
File: Snapchat-1528257879064713313.jpg (539 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1528257879064713313.jpg
539 KB, 1080x1920
Yes, it's true, the king is back

/Jawbrah
>>
File: indonesia model 1.jpg (62 KB, 720x477) Image search: [Google]
indonesia model 1.jpg
62 KB, 720x477
>talking to indonesian qt
>tells me she's muslim
>here we go
>apologizes for middle eastern muslims
>says they're not all like that
>tells me asian muslims eat pork and drink alcohol
>begs me to visit her cunt

Should i bros? I have an embargo on muslim countries, but indonesia seems like a beautiful place. Are they as bad as sandniggers?
>>
>>57646171
I generally keep around 15 or so on the go at all times. I do my best to limit each country to 2-3 though.
>>
>>57646171
started at 15 a month ago. Down to 2 now
[spoiler] not by choice [/spoiler]
>>
>>57644184
Used to be a regular here
>>
I LOVE SLUTS

SLUTTY GIRLS ARE HOT AND I WANNA FUCK THEM AND KEK ALL THE LADS
>>
http://www.wikihow.com/Have-a-Fun,-Interesting-Conversation-Via-Text

I found this. Reading through it and it looks quite legit.

Could be useful since I know a lot of people here struggle to keep the ball rolling.
>>
File: 1460169304916.jpg (44 KB, 399x537) Image search: [Google]
1460169304916.jpg
44 KB, 399x537
I listened to my QT's voice for the first time today. It's so cute yet unmistakeably sexy as well.

Help me lads how do I get her to fall for me? We have whatsapp but that's it.
>>
File: 1436507347009.jpg (78 KB, 625x416) Image search: [Google]
1436507347009.jpg
78 KB, 625x416
Hey I'm new and want to join this dead as fuck group but the discord link isnt working.
>>
>>57647196
As bad? Perhaps not, but they do smell as bad
>>
>>57644834
Nice photo :)
>>
File: Why.png (1 MB, 1838x1486) Image search: [Google]
Why.png
1 MB, 1838x1486
Who the fuck is this
>>
how do I get feet pics from asian cutes
>>
>>57652254
>Help me lads how do I get her to fall for me?
Just be yourself
And that's a serious answer, all I did was be myself and now my qt wants to spend the rest of her life with me and I'm planning to go live in her country for awhile to be with her.

Also if you can get her on Skype and videochat her and send video messages to her too, my qt loves that and still thanks me for getting her to do that with me and I still remember how embarrassed she was when we first Skyped and she told me it was because she was shocked by how good I look.
>>
>>57654857
Thanks bro

>Also if you can get her on Skype and videochat her and send video messages to her too, my qt loves that

Don't really want to push it. I think she's kind of new to even talking to people she doesn't know online so I may have broken the ice with that just by having voice messages on whatsapp.

I don't know. I told her to be as frosty with me as she can be and that I don't mean anything bad with her. Maybe one day we'll transition into Skype. But I don't want to freak her out so that she starts growing distant with me.
>>
>>57655689
No problem

Take your time, there's no hurry and I didn't get my qt on Skype right away either and it wasn't until almost after a year of talking that we decided to Skype but that's also because we were more actual penpals than anything before we added each other on Facebook and then we started talking more and more for hours everyday and then a few months after talking to her on Facebook so much she told me she liked me. Then eventually I asked to Skype her and now we do that everyday and sometimes twice a day.

So, basically it's fine to take your time with it and keep with the voice messages. Also we started with voice messages too.

It's definitely possible and I get why you want to wait.
>>
>>57655847
>but that's also because we were more actual penpals than anything before we added each other on Facebook and then we started talking more and more for hours everyday

This is literally me right now, but I'd like to know how you got her on Facebook and how you guys transitioned into real time convos.

Because right now (I'm not going to lie) we are basically doing massive sized messages each day more or less. That's actually the main reason why I switched to vocal because I couldn't fukin keep up with typing anymore. But we very rarely did any real time text chatting (we did occasionally, but very rarely). I offered her to add me on Facebook but she made it seem like like it was a very personal thing. I again didn't want to push it, but I think she was uncomfortable with the idea at the time.

So I'm just wondering how you guys transitioned from pen-pal stuff to real-time Facebook chats. Was there a certain reason why? When did you think it was a good idea? Personally I think that's the next immediate step for us.
>>
File: xsM1eD3[1].png (545 KB, 747x922) Image search: [Google]
xsM1eD3[1].png
545 KB, 747x922
Why do I have so many views from guys? Like really what the fuck is going on, this didn't happen a few months ago.
>>
>>57656178
>This is literally me right now, but I'd like to know how you got her on Facebook and how you guys transitioned into real time convos.
We were both going on vacation and she was going to be gone for a week and then the week after her I was going so we both thought it would be a good idea to add each other there after I brought it up since we both wanted to keep in touch everyday. Also we had each others emails too so we'd send each other pictures of certain things sometimes that way too.

Oh I know what you mean since me and my qt used to do that all the time and still do and even though we've been talking for 1 1/2 years now we still have a ton to say to each other, which her family always finds funny and her dad jokes about it with her. It's also a good thing that we Skype because when our messages get too long then we just talk about them on Skype. If she acted that way toward you asking to add her there then just give her a little more time to get to know you since I know if I asked my qt right away she would've told me no.

I honestly have no idea how it happened other than the both of us had so much to talk about that we never wanted to stop and go back to being just one message a day penpals. I also think it was because she liked me so much. I had thought about it before but I was a chicken and waited to ask her when I was about to go on vacation like I said. Also another good thing to do is to send a picture of yourself to her everyday, my qt loves it.
>>
>>57656213
They want that boipucci Nigel
>>
File: Be American get shot.png (122 KB, 1317x588) Image search: [Google]
Be American get shot.png
122 KB, 1317x588
Reviving this thread
Post funny/autism things
>>
Which qts have belly button pics on their profile?
>>
>>57654734
>>
File: british shite man.png (48 KB, 1320x634) Image search: [Google]
british shite man.png
48 KB, 1320x634
>>
>>57661161
Lmao why did he send you that?
>>
>>57661161
Shit dude, are you gonna take that from the Spetsnaz?
>>
>>57646171
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.