[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Portugal is a mistery
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 1459365589857.png (266 KB, 758x416) Image search: [Google]
1459365589857.png
266 KB, 758x416
>Not mediterranean cause our country is bathed by the atlantic
>Not latino cause our blood doesn't burn in our veins
>No resemblance to other europeans cause we lack the pragmatism of the germans, the civic education of the scandinavians, the stoicism\uptightness of the brits and the cultural refinement of the french
>no ethnical identity cause we are a clusterfuck of europeans (both north and south), asians (middle easterners) and africans (north africans and some sub saharians in Lisbon)
>No epic tales about our endeavours since we always schemed our way instead of fighting frontally for it
>The greatest thing we've ever done (discoveries) just brought us a financial boost for a while but then everyone did 10x better what we ever did

Seriously, what are we?
Sometimes i wish this country didn't exist, we don't belong to this planet... We have to search our place somewhere in the galaxy
>>
>>57626277
the middle east isn't entirely in asia
>>
>>57626362
>the middle east isn't entirely in asia

American education...
>>
File: image.png (179 KB, 553x553) Image search: [Google]
image.png
179 KB, 553x553
>>57626548
Xd
>>
besides the geographical issue you're basically mediterranean and the same than the rest of iberian territories and maybe italy
>>
>>57626548
>what is egypt
>>
>>57626953
Honorary slavs
>>
>>57626953
>Martinique is richer than Portugal
>
>>
Dont give up moortugal, I love you.
>>
>>57627011
No we are not...
We may share some similiar attitudes but we are nothing like spainiards or Italians.
We aren't as loud and hot-blooded as the spanish and we aren't as smooth and classy as the Italians...
In fact, we dress like slavs and are pretty autistic
>>
File: WE WUZ.png (153 KB, 500x402) Image search: [Google]
WE WUZ.png
153 KB, 500x402
>>57626277
Feel sorry for you lads. Wish you too could have been kangz like we wuz
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.