[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1.ur cunt 2. What do you think of /pol/? I think it's one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5
File: pol.png (457 KB, 886x482) Image search: [Google]
pol.png
457 KB, 886x482
1.ur cunt
2. What do you think of /pol/?

I think it's one of the worst boards. Nothing of value gets discussed there.
>>
>>57624137
Haven't visited.
Should I? Since it has been mentioned every day for years.
>>
/sg/ is the only reason i got there,

Full of >muh white threads and children trying to talk about politics.
>>
>>57624137
I visited it to see what they thought about the panama papers leak. 90% of the comments were either "KEK" or "George soros"
>>
>>57624326
Fuck I forgot cu ck is changed to kek
>>
>>57624137
1. Flag + username
2. I like them
That regular Bangladeshi poster there is a huge faggot though
>>
retarded bullshit
>>
For a very long time I didn't treat those people seriously. When I was a teenager I'd make a lot of racist jokes in order to purposefully offend people for the lulz. I always figured that everyone on 4chan were kidding. That was 9 years ago. Now I realize that a lot of the people who post shit like that are actually serious and are over 22. I found that idea incredibly depressing. Why would people, in this day and age, believe nonsense like that?
>>
File: 1445914477231.png (50 KB, 1323x184) Image search: [Google]
1445914477231.png
50 KB, 1323x184
flag

Going to /pol/ it's one of the best things to happen to me, because it made me care about politics and economy i a way i never did before.

Lurking there it's a didactic experience, it gets me interested in some stuff, i investigate in my own, and then i go back, share some memes, make some constructive post here and there and get some keks with bantz.

If it weren't for /pol/ i wouldn't even have bothered to understand how world politics politics and world economy works
>>
>>57624700
I wonder who's behind this post...
>>
>>57624137
Fleg
My main board tbqh, but i came to /pol/ only for funposting purposes.
>>
>>57624749
Jesus Christ
>>
>>57624137
1. Flag
2.I'm mainly on /pol/. I like it there, even with the crazies.
>>
its pretty nice despite what the rest says

also australians and canadians should be banned from there to be honest
>>
>>57624749
The bigger the group you desperately try to identify with the less self-worth you possess in your own head.
>>
>>57624749
>Someone actually learning how the world works from /pol/
wow
>>
It's shit and basically just /b/ but with politics.

Also them adopting old /int/ gimmicks is cringey is fuck.

That being said politically I have a lot of sympathy with the people there.
>>
1. flag
2. pretty shit board, every board discusses shit better than they do, seems mostly underaged
>>
same like any other board, mostly shit, rarely good
>>
it used to be better
then bernshills came
>>
>>57624137
flag
has good bants
>>
>>57625061
You can tell that from that post that Colombia's public education system is not particularly robust.
>>
File: 1448345171454.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
1448345171454.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Pretty natural evolution. Angry white guys who grew up on the internet applying internet logic and practices to politics. Nothing wrong with it as such, but when they apply internet to irl you get cringey shit like pic related.
>>
>>57624137
/sg/ has the most autistic posters outside of /mlp/
>>
UK
Shitty echo-chamber filled with underage redditors who came here because of gamergate.
>>
>>57624382
cuck
>>
>>57624137
1. Leaf
2. Awful
>>
>>57625061
>>57625326

He said that /pol/ made him care about politics and forced him to do his own research. He never said the board actually taught him anything.

Morons.
>>
Good era: pre- 2012
Bad era: 2013-present

Basically it got invaded by center-right American mainstream normies and all the obscure, interesting metapolitics and philosophy got drowned out with US-centric mainstream Democrats vs Republicans drivel you see on CNN or Fox.
>>
File: pooinloo.png (408 KB, 1264x1364) Image search: [Google]
pooinloo.png
408 KB, 1264x1364
>>57625061
I don't learn from /pol/, if you use it as a source you're just being an idiot. Everyone who looks at /pol/ and takes it at face value will just end up looking at the raging stormfag autist side of it.

How to use /pol/
>See shitposts, stormfags, pseudo-nazis, etc
>See what they talk about
>Laugh at the meme posting
>Get interested in some subject they are "discussing"
>Look it up on your own and reach your own conclusions (that's the real form of the redpill)
>Come back charged with knowledge and more memes
>Throw bantz
>Get keks
>If deemed necessary make actual good, constructive posts
>>
It's pretty terrible, I wouldn't mind the memes if you could have a proper discussion with getting meme replies all the time
>>
>>57624137
It honestly fucked with my head quite a bit. I wish I never went there because now I have a heart filled with hate - and it doesn't feel good. I want a heart filled with love :'(
>>
Flag
They make some good memes, but thats about it.
>>
>>57624137
Its fine and no worse than the other mega-popular boards like /v/

idk why people feel the need to go on crusade against it all the time,
>>
File: pol.png (78 KB, 1306x354) Image search: [Google]
pol.png
78 KB, 1306x354
>>
A bit like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHn4TErLtmI
>>
>>57625578
That's legit. Sorry for making fun of you.
>>
>>57624137
>ur cunt
flag
>my thoughts
theres a reason its called a containment board
>>
I thought the memes there were funny and edgy when I first came to 4chan. Got boring fast. Now I only visit /int/.
>>
>>57625910
Equally as autistic, I agree.
>>
>/pol/ circa 2012
"The truth does not fear investigation"

>/pol/ now
IT'S TEH JOOOOOOOZ
>>
>>57624137
1. Flag
2. I visit it frequently.
>>
>>57624382
Only when it's in all caps
>>
>>57624137
I have been there twice
They were shitposting without the purpose of shitposting, unlike here
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.