[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Convince me, which of these countries is the best one to live
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: sky-earth-galaxy-universe.jpg (2 MB, 3000x3075) Image search: [Google]
sky-earth-galaxy-universe.jpg
2 MB, 3000x3075
Convince me, which of these countries is the best one to live in:

Canada
USA
UK
New Zealand
Netherlands
Ireland
Switzerland
Austria
>>
Objectively New Zealand because of the isolation
>>
>>57618109

usa or netherlands i think. the rest are boring

captcha: queen
>>
>>57618199
This. Dubs comfirm
>>
File: CYmgzSrWcAAW_y1.png (140 KB, 600x424) Image search: [Google]
CYmgzSrWcAAW_y1.png
140 KB, 600x424
what is a new zealand ?
>>
Do not come here mongoloid

We have more than enough chinks

I don't want you bringing your Scandinavian cuck tier Muslim policies
>>
I'd say Ireland because "oh nobody will bother them in WW3 :)" but seeing as tensions over there are a wee bit high I'd leave it.
>>
>>57618109
Depends on what you want. If you want to live somewhere with a bit of everything and where there's never a dull moment, definitely the United States.
>>
>>57619086
>If you want to live somewhere with a bit of everything and where there's never a dull moment
And only enjoy of life if you are rich
>>
>>57619303
True.
>>
>>57619084
>"oh nobody will bother them in WW3 :)"
Who is going to bother coming here? Ruskis and Gooks lack the power projection, there's no piece of infrastructure worth attacking that would aid b0ngs or Yankies, and neither the Brits nor the Americans will invade us because we're not going to join the Chinks.

It's going to be your war, we're going to stay out of it like we did the last one.
>>
>>57620644
Belfastfag here, occupied by this faggy flag above me.

Of course you guys (and hopefully by then US guys, Tiocfaidh ár lá) will just stay the fuck out, but no doubt whatever side the brits are on will try and recruit us as per usual.

But it's not WW3 that'll bother irleand
[spoiler]uprising when[/spoiler]
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.