[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you seen the idea that colonisation was evil being floated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: colonisation_by_w_oo_t-d3ktvv8.png (68 KB, 1150x700) Image search: [Google]
colonisation_by_w_oo_t-d3ktvv8.png
68 KB, 1150x700
Have you seen the idea that colonisation was evil being floated around in your country?

I don't understand why people think this. It was the greatest thing to happen to the world
>>
>>57612751
Where did you find this image, William?
>>
>>57612751
What the fuck am I looking at?!
>>
>>57612818
I'm not really sure what flags they all are. If a history buff could analyse these tits for me I'd appreciate it
>>
>>57612751
Potatoes were discovered and Ireland became the happiest land on earth. You have no feelings.
>>
>>57612946
Thats fucking retarded but from left to right its
Britian
France
Dutch Republic
Spain
Portugal
>>
>>57613033
Why is Spain a conjoined twin?
>>
>>57613159
The union between Castille and Aragon which made the country Spain, hence why one of them is happy and the other one is annoyed, just like with Spain and Catalonia now

t. history dummy
>>
>>57613395
Ty
>>
>>57613159
Castile and Aragon
I am assuming the head closer to portugal is Aragon due to the red/yellow combo of their eyes and hair alongside them being seemingly more friendly to portugal
>>
god this image wouldve been perfect without that retarded tits
>>
In the Netherlands it's more like: colonisation was evil and the best thing we ever did.
>>
>>57614009
No one feels sorry for it. Our former prime minister even called upon the people to get that spirit back.
>>
>>57613692
That's what makes it perfect though
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.