[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the main goal in your life is reproduction! >cars, travelling,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2
>the main goal in your life is reproduction!
>cars, travelling, sports!
>weed, alcohol, night clubs!
>memes!
>dude xDDDDD

Does your country have imbeciles who think like this?
>>
but its true you idiot
>>
>>57608965
yes, normalfags
>>
>>57608965
You just defined normies,and yes southern europe is normieland
>>
>>57609020
>>57609066
Normies don't usually reproduce. It's for betas.
>>
Who said reproduction is the main goal?
>>
T. Bitter virgin
>>
That's 100% true though.

The first one is a biological fact, doubting that brings you to tumblr levels of denial.

The rest is what many people enjoy doing for fun on the way.
>>
>>57609090
the only difference is what betas actually watch anime
>>
File: 1460190508056.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1460190508056.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>
>>57608965
If you weren't poor and ugly you'd do the same.
>>
>>57609172
Hitler did WW2 for fun without all of those shit in OP. Where's your god now?
>>
>>57609248
normalfag lies
>>
>>57609172
It's not a biological fact at all. Reproduction merely allows you to stay longer on this earth. And the fact that all animals reproduce only explains how they are still here. It doesnt explain why we should stay longer on this earth or for what purpose. Or are we on this earth simply to ensure we stay on this earth, until natural disaster strikes? That would be a very empty existence.
>>
>>57609258
He had a gf though
>>
>>57609284
Welcome to biology, faggot. Prolongation of the species is the inherent goal of all life forms
>>
>>57609228
She can't find meaningful relationship due to hypersexuality or what?
>>
>>57609228
>CHOOSES to run away from steady marriage
>bangs random dude
>runs away
>does all of this ro herself
gee how opressive
>>
>>57609342
she really, really hates ironing clothes
>>
>>57609316
It's a very narrow minded deduction. Oh we reproduce so we exist to reproduce. Oh we eat so we exist to eat. Oh i exist to sleep I guess I am winning at life.
>>
>>57609316
No.

But you can't expect the ones that doesn't to stay around for long.
>>
>>57608965
Yes, tons of them.
>>
>>57609172
>>57609316
Utter nonsense.

Evolution is a random process. It has no "goal".
>>
>>57609284
Oh it's not only reproduction, raising and defending the offspring is also part of it.

We are pack animals after all.
>>
>>57609425
That's what I think as well.
>>
>>57609425
There is nothing random about biology you liberal arts piece of shit.

It's a fucking science.
>>
>>57608965

How enjoying nightclubs is even possible is beyond me
>>
>>57609486
Ecstacy and alcohol honestly
>>
>>57609486
drugs

mostly speed and ecstasy that's mostly just rat poison and meth
>>
>>57609486
Get drunk.
>>
We exist because we do, it's in the core of every living thing to keep going and reproduce

We made it this far, why not keep it going to see how far we can get?
>>
>>57609486
It's a drug fueled mating ritual.
>>
>>57609475
>There is nothing random about biology you liberal arts piece of shit.
Are you literally retarded? Did you not have biology in your Matura?

Of course evolution is a random process.

Development happens through random mutation, and mutation sticks around if it's capable of survival. That's essentially the basis of it. The idea that evolution worked towards a "goal" is something straight out of the realm of "intelligent design", and utterly unscientific.

You are making a teleological argument by describing the evolutionary status quo. The fact that we are biologically pre-disposed - due to evolved behavioural patterns - to reproduce does not make reproduction something such as a "goal" or a "purpose". What you describe is pure religion, not science.
>>
>>57609228
I wonder if truck drivers IRL get aproached by hot girls in desperate need of dick....?

Perhaps I am missing out by not being a truck driver.
>>
>>57609650
truck driving is a good profession regardless

great, low-skill pay
get to travel the country
get to be raped by hot women
>>
>>57608965
It's normal. You are an abomination. Please, commit hussar roulette.
>>
>>57609228
It's missing the part where she call the police and claims the truck driver raped her.
>>
>>57609710
Until Google Cars come out of course.
>>
>>57609630
There is nothing intelligent about it as proven by the massive overpopulation on the planet.

Besides, it's a base criteria of life.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.