[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you have children with a mestiza/native American woman?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6
File: hot girl.png (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
hot girl.png
1 MB, 1080x1920
It's know that you'd probably have sex with her, but, Would you have children with her? Why?
>>
Pic related
>>
I'm also a mestizo so why not
>>
> 2016
> having children
>>
why is she native american?
What is mestizo? Can't find in google anything instead of rapers pictures.
>>
No
I'm going Russia
>>
>>57592831
well I AM native....so duh, of course

except mesitza
>>
File: conquistador de corazones.png (272 KB, 817x669) Image search: [Google]
conquistador de corazones.png
272 KB, 817x669
>>57592831
Yes I would

Wouldn't marry her though, I would probably dump her with the mongrel kids, return to Portugal and marry a Portuguese woman
I will only raise 100% Iberian children, halfie bastards can fuck off
>>
Oh fuck yeah I would. I'm Minnesota with pure Scandinavian genes both sets of grandparents came on the boat.

we'd have some sexy fucking kids.
>>
>>57592831
People who have hairstyle like this looks like demons from disciples 2
>>
>>57592831
I'd preggo the shit out of one
>>
>>57592872
This tbhpham

inb4
>CHI
>>
>>57592831
We think exactly the same way. Se fosse no tempo da escravatura, vendia os meus filhos com as pretas a nascença
>>
>>57593612
Thank god. Get the fuck out already, hairfaggot.
>>
>>57592831

knowingly? no.

unknowingly? fuck yes.

any opportunity to pass down my genes but not have to deal with the consequences, breh.
>>
>>57595118
eat a dick
>>
>>57593612

makes sense. poles are basically catholic russians. same sense of aggressive bydlo nationalism and reactionary politics.

poles dream of their own putinowicz.
>>
>>57592831
native americans are overwhelmingly alcoholics so no kids. would certainly help out if she needed a few fucks to be thrown in her
>>
>>57595231
from a guy who can't pinpoint his ethnic origin, lel british racial purist what you won't hear
>>
>>57595471

poiting out the fact that the poles are catholic russians doesn't imply any sort of comment on my origins, racial or otherwise, stupid mountain kraut. maybe you should spend less time in your rape basement and more time reading books on elementary logic.

>tfw no rape basement
>>
>>57595163
I'll leave it to you, weirdo.
>>
File: 1455403670731.png (222 KB, 1500x1200) Image search: [Google]
1455403670731.png
222 KB, 1500x1200
>>57595231
>>57595735
Poland and Polish is older than Russia and Russian.

That makes them Orthodox Poles if anything though
>>
>>57592831

No, I will warm the cold hearts of Nordic women with the heat of my passion for love and the mesmerizing music of my guitar.
>>
>>57595735
really? cause I heard you talk shit about other people's origin I thought you had your own backyard covered

not that I would expect a brit to understand how continental manners work
>>
>>57595828

lel - russkies trynna steal their own history

you vatniks crack me up
>>
>>57595905
Poland: 800AD
Russia: 1300-1400AD
Kievan Rus: 872AD
>>
>>57595878

your thoughts have nothing to do with what i said. i can't help it if your weirdo rapey internal narrative implies all sorts of crazy things from a simple statement about catholic russians.

maybe you need to lay off the rape awhile, fritz.
>>
>>57595934

>catholic russia
>orthodox russia
>pagan russia

what's the issue?
>>
>>57592831
who is this weenie genie????
>>
>>57595998
surely it wasn't as simple as my pointing out how undeserving you of all are to throw such accusations

what's with the rape obsession btw, are your bad dreams surfacing everywhere you look now
>>
>>57596033
That Russia didn't exist when Poland established.
>>
>>57596525

>t: catholic russian
>>
>>57596604
You're dumb as brick.
>>
>>57596341

well, to be fair, rape is hot, and it's fun to throw the accusation at austrians, since it's 100% accurate every time.

on the other hand, i still fail to see why my origins have any bearing on my pointing out that poles are catholic russians. i would suggest that your obsession with my origins is a weird obsession to be found in the regions of the southern german cultural area, you know, the basement rape and brown shirt wearing areas.

if i stole sweets, but pointed out that it's bad to steal sweets, does my hypocrisy make my statement any less true?
>>
>>57596680

sure thing, sir-gay

clean my toilet.
>>
>>57592831
No thanks, my dad, grandfather, and great grandfather were all alcoholics, and I'm trying to buck the trend.
>>
Yes but I'm gay lol
>>
Just look at Yeb!'s family if you want a red flag.
>>
>>57596838

t. Nigel Kowalskiowicz
>>
I would have sex with a mestizo, but if she got knocked up I would have to repeatedly punch her in the stomach to kill the mongrel child.
>>
I honest to God don't even know what a Native American girl looks like.

>"Out of the total U.S. population, 2.9 million people, or 0.9 percent, reported American Indian or Alaska Native alone"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Native_Americans_in_the_United_States#Population_and_distribution
>>
I'd marry and have children with any woman of any race, as long as she's hot.
I'd like to play the bant with my family, to see how their reaction goes. My grandpa unironically thought that Asians and Blacks weren't people, and my sister and mother usual conversations starts with something like "I'm not racists but that ugly india.....".
>>
>>57595231
We don't have good nationalist leader like Plolaks unfortunately.
>>
I've never had sex with a blonde. What is it like?
>>
File: bringmesolo.jpg (11 KB, 300x262) Image search: [Google]
bringmesolo.jpg
11 KB, 300x262
>>57592831

Manchy kabook noonee Solo.
>>
> It's know that you'd probably have sex with her

I would legitimately feel kind of gross having sex with a non-white. It's not that I'm racist; I don't think that they are inferior as people or anything, but I wouldn't fuck one.
>>
I would't have children with any women, there's too much humans in this planet. I would adopt a poor kid.
>>
>>57592831
Depends. Would she make for a good wife and a caring mother?
>>
only if she had sexy feet!
>>
File: degenerate.jpg (169 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
degenerate.jpg
169 KB, 600x600
>>57601818
>foot fetish
>>
>>57592831
> no tits
> hair looks like a 12 year old black girl
> face looks like she'd eat hunan flesh if offered

I wouldn't even fuck her.. so no. But in general? Yeah.
>>
You're implying natives are even attractive. good luck finding one like that; we conquested them for a reason.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.