[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Italians UNIRONICALLY believe they're White. I mean honestly,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7
File: Emilia Clark JUST.jpg (218 KB, 599x601) Image search: [Google]
Emilia Clark JUST.jpg
218 KB, 599x601
Italians UNIRONICALLY believe they're White.
I mean honestly, is there anything more funny that that?

Can you imagine a brown skinned man with a hooked nose walking up to you and insisting that he's White?

It's like a cruel cosmic joke on the Italian's expense.
>>
But anon being white is uncool now
>>
File: you have to go back.png (267 KB, 800x820) Image search: [Google]
you have to go back.png
267 KB, 800x820
>mfw I hear someone speak Italian near me
>>
>>57581965
Please have sex
>>
File: fernandopassion.jpg (90 KB, 613x1303) Image search: [Google]
fernandopassion.jpg
90 KB, 613x1303
>>57581965
Dear Tilda,

I know that your heart has been frozen by the unforgiving northern winds and the struggle for survival in such harsh conditions made you ill of amor and pasion.
Your eyes show no fear and a sense of determination that i admire and long for.
Yet we are sad for life isn't always a battleground, sometimes life brings you the soft warm breeze that caresses your face, helping you dream and forget the hardships... In that etheral, quente and suave ambiance i will embrace you Tilda. My hands will caress your hair of gold and pierce trough your breasts lighting up the flame in your heart. Once the ride begins you will feel the most joyful and freeing sensation like running from the Bulls in beautiful Pamplona. The sexual climax will reach to the peaks of the universe while the guitars burn with desire.
In the end, while you rest your soft face in my tanned, golden chest i will kiss in the forehead and say: "Nunca más seras sola y para siempre serás caliente".

Yours truly,

Fernando Martinez
>>
>>57582225
This meme is shit and you should feel bad for making it.

It's been like two weeks and you've made 0 ground with it. Embarrassing.
>>
>>57581965
>being white
>>
>>57581965
Italy>Iceland
>>
File: 1452620304046.jpg (81 KB, 806x415) Image search: [Google]
1452620304046.jpg
81 KB, 806x415
>>57581965
I don't give a shit about being a ''white'' sissy boy honestly
>>
>>57582294
Cletus, tell your mama that I will be avaliable tomorrow night so get something to do and don't disturb us while I teach her the true meaning of hacer el amor.
>>
File: fernandissimo.jpg (47 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
fernandissimo.jpg
47 KB, 640x360
>>57582294
Maybe because i have a life and i don't spend all my free time posting memes?
>>
File: AntonioCupo22.jpg (45 KB, 381x458) Image search: [Google]
AntonioCupo22.jpg
45 KB, 381x458
>>57581965
"Hey Iceland, how are you, mi amor?"
>>
File: 1458847379465.jpg (39 KB, 464x346) Image search: [Google]
1458847379465.jpg
39 KB, 464x346
#killallwhitemen

Whites are cucks, long live the Med master race
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.