[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does this apply to your culture?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
>Most people have the desire to be polite, especially to strangers

>Professionals want to appear well informed and intelligent

>If you are praised, you will often talk more and divulge more

>most people would not lie for the sake of lying

>most people respond kindly to people who appear concerned about them
>>
>>57577818
hell no. pay debts
>>
pretty much everything in reverse, especially the first part

if a stranger comes talking to me i instantly start thinking what the fuck does he/she want from me and become anxious
>>
>>57577818
All except the lying part... I think.
>>
>>57578061
yeah, that first one seems to only apply to anglos.

the second one seems to be by far the most relevant for greeks. Professionalism or rather its appearance appears to be very high in our priorities.
>>
Is this a horoscope or something?

These generic statements could apply to anyone.
>>
No and it's disgusting to think that this kind of optimism still exists in the 21st century.
>>
>>57577818
1) Eh, some
2) They want to. Doesn't mean they will.
3) No
4) Why would anyone do that?
5) No
>>
>>57578252
what i am interested in, is what rings the most true/untrue to your culture.
>>
>>57577818
qt tree, fuck those questions tho.
>>
>>57578538
we've got quite a few in the 1500-2000 year range.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.